Chapter 36

Arranged Love

Victoria's POV:

When I got up, I tiptoed to Nichkhun's room. It was 10 in the morning. "Nichkhun. Wake up. Let's go to City hall." I pulled the covers gently off him. I ruffled his hair.

"Wait. In an hour."

"No. Get up."

He groaned.

"Alright." he brushed off his blanket and stood up. He leaned in to give me a kiss. I tilted my head back.

"Go brush you teeth." He whined and pouted.

I went back to my room and went to go get my ring. I opened my beige drawer and took it out and slid it on my left ring finger.

When he was ready, we went into his car and drove to city hall. We walked up to the front desk.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Can we have some legal marriage papers please?" Nichkhun said and bowed.

"Oh. Are you two getting divorced?"

"Oh no. We wanna get married."

"You two look really young."

"Thank you." I said, bowing.

"Well," she opened her silver file cabinet and handed us two big piles of paper about 5 pages long each. She handed it to us. "here it is."

"Thank you." we said in unison.

"Bring them back as soon as possible please." We nodded.

We took the papers and took them to the car and went home.

"This is so long....." I said and groaned.

"Well, who cares? We'll be legally married."

"I know." I gave him a form and started to read it and fill it out.

I saw words like matrimony, rabbi, cherish, old, sick, poor, and so much other ones. After about 15 minutes, I was done. I signed my name on the paper. I put my initials, and put the date on it.

"Are you done?" I called out.

"Yeah."

"Let's go give it to the receptionist."

"Yeah sure."

Once again we went back to city hall.

"I'll give it to her. You stay in the car." Nichkhun said and rolled down the windows.

"Thanks."

He went in and I saw from the window that he gave it to the lady. He bowed to her. He got back in the car.

"Well...." he started.

"What?"

"We're married!!!!"

"Great!"

Nichkhun's POV:

Since she didn't really have a WEDDING DRESS, I should get her one, take her to a photo studio and take some pictures. Their very expensive. At least, I have a checkbook. A wedding dress should be about $100. The photo would be about $50, it'll all even out. Tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good or bad chapter? Sorry for not updating as much, I have lots of projectsD: