Chapter 30

Arranged Love

No one's POV:

Victoria woke up at about 7:30. She went to go wake Nichkhun up. "Morning."

"Morning."

"Ready to go to the amusement park?"

"Yup. Give me 10 minutes."

"Same here."

When they were ready, Victoria grabbed her wallet, phone, bag, and water. They hopped into the car and Victoria started driving. "Let's go on all the rides."

"Yeah. And take pictures." Nickhun said.

Suddenly, a car out of nowhere, drove and collided into Victoria's car. Glass shattered. The cars had huge dents on them. Victoria had her head on the steering wheel, her forehead bleeding, and covered with cuts. As for Nichkhun, it was the same. His head was pressed against the glass window. The other driver came out. "Oh my god. Oh my god." he murmured. He dialled 911. "Ni hao. I've just gotten into a car accident. I crashed into a car. Can you please send an ambulance to 12345 Blahblahblah Ave., Idontknow city?"

"Yes. We're on our way." After about 4 minutes, an ambulance came. They out Nichkhun and Victoria on gurneys and rolled them away in the ambulance. The other man walked to the hospital.

-at the hospital-

Victoria had glass taken out of her eyes, 3 stitches on her forehead, 5 on her palm, and 8 stitches on her arm.

Nichkhun had glass taken out of his eyes too, but his was minor. Nichkhun got 2 stitiches on his forehead and 5 stitches on his palm.

They both lay in their beds with a pulse monitor on they fingers, buried in bandages, and the pouch of water. Then, the other driver came. "Doctor are they ok?"

"Yes. They're unconscious, but they're ok."

"Shie shie."

He stared at the with sympathy.

Then, Victoria's parents came They asked the doctor about them and got the same answer. They, too, were looking upon them with sympathy.

-Victoria's dream-

In Victoria's dream, she's at the amusement park with Nichkhun.

Nichkhun and I are going on our first roller coaster together right now.

Oh! It's our turn. When we went on the kart thing, I held on his hand for safety.

Before the ride started, we took a very quicky picture.

He's the best guy in the world. No wonder I love him.

Then, the roller coaster took off. It went up and then it quickly shot down.

I screamed.

He held onto my hand more tightly.

It swirled upside down and my hair got in my face.

We saw the whole amusement park, upside down, sideways, right, and left.

When the ride was over, we went to go see our pictures.

My face was laughing and screaming at the same time.

His face was mellow and we were holding hands.

Then all of a sudden, a car came rushing towards us.

It was gonna hit us.

Right before that, the dream ended.

Victoria and Nichkhun were looking lifeless.

-Nichkhun's Dream-

In Nichkhun's dream, they're married.

2015

My wife, Victoria just gave birth to the most beautiful baby in the world.

I took a glance at our new child.

She was beautiful.

I got to hold her.

About 1 ay later, we were gonna name her Vicky

1 year later

Our little Vicky was in her little carseat.

She was babbling Chinese, Thai, and Korean all at the same time.

Aigoo, how cute.

Then a car came towards us.

I realized the driver was out of control.

1 day later

I was reading an epitaph of my daughter.

Loving daughter of Nichkhun Horvejkul and Victoria Song.

February 21, 2015-November 4,2016

End of dream.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The dreams were random..............anyways, hope you like it!

and I thought about the car acc. thing in the middle of writing this chapter. You must be thinking not again!

BTW I'm Vicky, Chinese, and 2/21 is my real birthday(: