surprise

Arranged Love

Victoria's POV:

It was Saturday night right after Nichkhun took me on a date. I wanted to stay up for a while. It was 2:00 am already. I like staying u for no reason. Then I went downstairs and looked for a vase. I couldn't find one so I got a Snapple bottle and when I was done with it I put the plastic roses in it.

Then, I went to change and brush my teeth. Then I my TV. Nothing was on that I wanted to watch. So I shut it off and went to sleep.

A few hours later, when I felt something around my waist, I turned around to see Nichkhun in my bed. He was sleeping with me his arms around me. I felt awkward. Like the time he kissed me. Then I grabbed his arms and took them off me. Then I went to his room to sleep. A few hours later, he had his arms around me. Was he stalking me or something? But I didn't want to leave. So I wrapped my arms around him and put my head under his jaw. I felt relaxed. Safe. Relieved.

Nichkhun's POV:

I opened my eyes. I saw the clock. It was 10 o'clock already. I didn't want to leave her side. But I woke up. I went downstairs and made some breakfast. I made a heart shaped egg and broke it in half. One for her one for me. Then I looked for some fancy bread. I couldn't find any so I went out and bought some baguettes. When I came home, I got some garlic salt and butter. I sprinkled the garlic salt on the baguette and spread butter on the bread. I baked it for 20 minutes and when it was done I took it out. I put the food on a plate. Then, I put the plate on a tray.

I went to my room. Victoria was still sleeping.

"Victoria?"

"Huh?" She woke up. I showed her the tray of food.

"I made this for you."

"Thanks. Let me get ready."

When she was done, we shared the eggs and garlic bread.

"Mmmm....It's so good. Thanks."

"The pleasure........is all mine."

When we were done eating, I wanted to take her out to the place where we were getting married.

"Victoria, would you like to go somewhere with me?"

"Where?"

"The place we're getting married at."

"Where is that?

"A sacred church."

"Oooh...Sure."

"Go get changed."

When she was done, I took her hand and led her to the car. I drove to the sacred church. When I saw it, it was beautiful. It had a cross on top of it along with Jesus. I tooke her in there and showed her where my parents got married.

"This church is so magnificent." she said.

"I know. No wonder it's so sacred." When we got to the actual place where we were actually getting married. We stood there. Then, I grabbed her hands and kissed her. Then I picked her up bridal style. We laughed so hard. We looked like a real couple except for the clothes. Then we went home. When I was driving, she looked through her bag for a CD. Then she played it. It was pretty catchy. I saw the song title QUEEN BY HANGENG. 

"You like Hangeng?"

"Yes I love his music. I'm glad he's happy and healthy now."

"Yeah me too."

We sang along to the track and went home.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

short chapter short time:D should I make another khuntoria fanfic after this one?