Chapter 27

Arranged Love

Nichkhun's POV:

I spent about a week of moping around. i couldn't eat or sleep. I just hugged her picture. Then, something popped up in my mind. I can't believe I didn't think of this earlier.

2 weeks later~

Victoria's POV:

I heard the doorbell ring. "I"ll get it!" I jumped off my bed and ran to the door. I opened it and a tall figure stood in front of me. It was Nichkhun! What  was he doing here? I gave him a big hug. "Nichkhun what're you doing here?"

"I bought a plane ticket. I'm gonna stay here for the whole summer."

"Really? I'm gonna tell my parents."

I went to the living room where appa was reading the newspaper and umma was knitting. I told them and they came to the door. They shook Nichkhun's hands and they looked really happy to see them. I led him to the extra bedroom we had and took his luggage. "This is where you'll be staying~" I set his luggage beside his bed. "I can't believe you're here!"

"I know! I missed you so much I just needed to see you!" he gave me a kiss. I laughed and hugged him tightly. "Let's do something tomorrow. I know my way around here or we can go to an overnight trip."

"Umm...what about.....oh! The great wall?"

"Uhh.....but let's do that next week. Let's start small."

"Alright. What about we just hang out here?"

"Yeah. Sounds good. But, do you know any Chinese?"

"Um....I know basics. Ni hao wo shi Nichkhun. That's it." I laughed. "Good enough. I'll teach you more. Promise. I'm just so glad you're here!" I'm really happy today. The fact that he came made my entire day. "Oh I almost forgot. I brought you something." He looked in his suitcase and took out something wrapped. He held it out to me. "Go ahead. Open it." I took it and looked at it. "Wait. I wanna guess first." It was pretty big. About 2 feet long and one and a half foot wide. "Is it........." I kept thinking of what it could be. "Ugh...I don't know. I'm just gonna open it." I took off some of the wrapping slowly and eventually opened the whole thing.

It was the sketch of me framed! "Nichkhun! It's beautiful. I'm gonna go hang it on my wall right now. Let me get a hammer and a nail." I went outside to the backyard and to the garage. I looked for a hammer and a nail. I went to my appa's toolshed and took one nail and hammer. I went back into the house and into Nichkhun's room. "Come on." I said with my head cocking to the side. I hammered the nail onto the wall a few times and I hit my thumb and index finger really hard and dropped the picture. "Oh no!" I bent down and picked it up. The frame was shattered and my thumb and index finger was swollen.

"It's ok....come on let's go get you a band-aid and we'll go to a store to get a new frame." he held my hand and I told him where the first aid kit was. "Right there." I pointed. He took it, took two bandages out and taped it on my finger and thumb. "Kamsahabmida. You're a lifesaver." We laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

very short.......LOL I'm always making Vic-umma clumsy.......haha.....hope you like it! shocked you?

POLL: http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/5148