Victoria-Matchmaker?

Arranged Love

Victoria's POV:

I swear I go to the coffee shop almost everday now. Today after school, Luna came with me. When we came into the coffee shop, I introduced Kyuhyun and Luna to each other. "Wow...your eyes are so pretty." Kyuhyun flirted. Luna giggled. "Thanks." "I'll leave you two alone. Luna, I'm going to Amber's ok?Annyeong Kyuhyun and Luna......." I said with a sneaky grin. "Arraso. Annyeong. Tell her about what happened with you."

Luna's POV:

Kyuhyun's really sweet. He got punched in the nose by Nichkhun and he didn't even do anything. "So, do you want to catch a movie say, Saturday? I'll pick you up at 7, yeah?"

"Sure."

I gave Victoria a call. "Victoria you can come now."

"Arasso."

When she came to my house, all she did was drown me with questions about Kyuhyun.

"So, you got a date?"

"Yes. We're going to the movies."

"So, I guess you have me to thank then?"

"Yes! I love you!!!!"

"Love you too, unnie."

So when it was the day of my date, I told me to give Victoria a "makeover". "But why me?"

"Because you're pretty."

"I don't wear make-up though."

"Just give me a make-over."

"Alright. Don't blame me if you look like a clown." I put blush, eyeliner, lip gloss, eye shadow, and mascara on her. When she was done, she gave me a mirror. "WOW! Thanks VIC! I LOVE THIS!"

"Really?"

"Yeah..." I looked really different.

Then, Kyuhyun came to pick me up. "Have you seen my other girlfriend?" he joked. I gave him a soft push.

Victoria's POV:

It was so boring being alone in the closet. I figured, I have no one to come in here. So I came out and looked through Luna's stuff. Nothing was really interesting. Then, someone opened the door. It was Luna's mother. She gasped. "Victoria you scared me! When did you come? And Luna isn't home."

"Oh. I know. I gave her a makeover for her date."

"But when did you come in?"

"I came when you weren't home......"

"Oh. Are you gonna stay here?"

"Yeah...Luna and I are having a sleepover."

"Oh. Ok."

That was really close. When Luna came home, she looked like she had a really good time. "Did rainbows and sunshine puke on you?" I joked.

"No....I had a good time." We laughed. I told her that her mom almost found out about me.

"I told her that I was sleeping over so no worries."