Chapter 16

Arranged Love

Nichkhun's POV:

I still liked Victoria. Even though she rejected me, I wasn't going to give up THAT easily. But how was she going to believe me? Then I got a bright idea. I called up a friend, Minho. His dad was in charge of billboards all across Seoul.

"Minho?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you do me a favor?"

"What is it?"

"Tell your dad to super glue a chair to a billboard. And get a ladder."

"Why?"

"I'll sit on the chair. And the billboard will say, "Forgive me, Victoria."

"You're going to sit on a billboard 70 feet high?"

"Add a seat belt."

"Does't Victoria hate you?"

"Minho PLEASE."

"I'll ask my dad."

"Alright. Thanks soooooo MUCH~"

"You owe me. Anyeong." After school I went up to Minho. "So, what did your dad say?"

"He said you can do it, but if you fall, you can't sue."

"Alright now I just need to get up on there. Let's go." Minho went home and brought a really tall ladder. We took it to the billboard and I climbed up and sat on the seat. Then, I waited for Victoria.

Victoria's POV:

When I was just coming out of school, Luna grabbed me. "LET'S GO!!!!!!"

"Where?"

"YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS!"

"What is it?"

"JUST COME!"

She grabbed me and ran. When we stopped, I saw this really big billboard. It said "FORGIVE ME VICTORIA!" Then I looked to the right of the bilboard. Nichkhun was sitting on it. Soon, everyone was was crowding around. I heard, "Aww.....", "Forgive him!", and all this other mushy stuff. Then everybody chanted, "Forgive him! Forgive him! Forgive him!~" I got a text. Then Nichkhun got a mic and said, "Well, do you?" I heard, "come on Victoria!", "Whooo!", and "Forgive him!"

"Uhhh....ummm......" I choked under pressure, "Ok! I forgive you!" Then everyone cleared the area and left. Nichkhun came down and pulled me close.

"So where should we go next?"

"Wait, just because I forgave you doesn't mean I can trust you."

"What? Of course you can."

"I trusted you last time and you flirted with that waitress. I'm going home."

Nichkhun's POV:

I felt so depressed. After that, and she still HATES me. Like I said, I'm not giving up. I wanna stay determined. I didn't know what to do next though. "Tough love eh?" Minho asked.

"I guess."

"You still have feelings for her don't you?"

"Yeah. I don't know what to do though."

"Your time will come."

"Thanks."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

like this chapter? sweet right? (: