Horror movie

Arranged Love

Victoria's POV:

"Ok....so what movie are we gonna watch?"

"Umm.....Nightmare on Elm Street." I groaned. I hated horror movies. "Don't whine Vic."

"Fine. Fine. Fine. Let's go. Let me get my keys."

"You got a car?"

"Yeah. It was my present from my parents." I took my keys and went out of the house. When Nichkhun saw my car, his jaw dropped. It was a silver Honda accord 2010. I got in the car while Nichkhun stood there frozen. "Coming or not?" He quickly srambled and climbed in the car. I drove to Ralphs and saw the Redbox thing. We went in and went to the Redbox. I took out some money, looked for Nightmare on Elm Street, and got it. "Do you want anything else?" I asked him. "No. Do you?"

"Nope. Let's go watch that Elm street thing."

"Nightmare on Elm Street."

"Yeah. That." I drove home and opened the movie and played it in my room. I went to go pop some popcorn and came back. Nichkhun dimmed the lights. We sat on the floor and ate the popcorn. I kept burying my face on Nichkhun's chest when Krueger goes into people's dreams and kill them. But he kept turning my head towards the screen. The girl kills Krueger and torches the secret room with his body inside. She and her mom return from the hospital. When Krueger's appears in the girl's mom's mirror and kills her. That was enough. I screamed really loud and literally jumped into Nichkhun's lap knocking the popcorn over. "Sorry......"

"It's ok." After a few minutes the movie was over. Thank god......"That was the worst movie I have EVER seen."

"I liked it."

"I told you I hate horror movies. Tomorrow, let's go to an amusement park."

"I don't wanna walk though."

"Too bad....we had a deal."

"Fine. I'll go on the rides. I think it'll be fun."

"NEVER EVER EVER make me watch ANOTHER horror movie EVER again."

"Alright."

"So, tomorrow, amusement park ok?"

"Ok." When he turned the lights on, something caught his eye. "Hey, you still have the fake roses I gave you?"

"Yeah."

"Oh." he found a paper. "And you kept the list I gave you."

"I loved it. It was sweet."

Nichkhun's POV:

Just then, I had an idea. I should take a picture of what we did everyday during the summer, print them out, paste them on a paper, and write stuff on it. "Hey, Vic, let's take a pic." I laughed.

"You're a dork." she laughed. "But you're my dork."

"Get the movie." She took it and gave it to me. The picture looked great. Our heads were together and I held the movie near my face. About a week before I leave, I'll make the scrapbook thing. I'm gonna propose to her too so she can live with me. Then I embraced her. "I love you."

"I love you too." She looked up at me. She's beautiful. Tomorrow we're gonna have a great time at the amusement park. "Where's the amusement park?"

"Beijing. It's like 30 minutes away only."

"I can't wait."

"Me either." I kissed her on the cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like this chapter? Grr...I don't.....BTW I have NEVER seen Nightmare on Elm Street. I wikied it.......I hate horror movies.