Chapter 21

Arranged Love

Nichkhun's POV:

It's Sunday morning and I was really bored. I looked in my room for something to do. I looked in my drawers. Pens, erasers, folders, books. I opened another drawer and found a sketch book. I used to sketch a lot. It was stored away when I stopped. I got a pencil and started to think of what to draw. I called Victoria.

Victoria's POV:

My phone rang. What time was it? 8:37. Too early for a Sunday. "Yeoboseyo?" I said in my cranky voice. "Can you come over?"

"Who is this?"

"Nichkhun."

"Oh." I sat up. "What's up?"

"Can you come over?"

"Why?"

"Why not?"

"Sorry.... I just kinda pulled an all nighter." I felt so tired. "That's alright. Can you come over in a few hours?"

"Hmm? Oh yeah sure....heh...."

So, I slept until about 1:30 and woke up. I got ready and walked over to Nichkhun's house. "Annyeong Nichkhun."

"Annyeong."

"So, what'd you call me over for?"

"Come with me." He took my hand but I held back. I laughed nervously. I followed him to wherever he was going. I noticed he had a book with him. "What's that?" I took the book from him and opened it. I gasped. The drawings were really good. "You're a reall good artist." I flipped through some pages and there were sketches of Yoona and he grabbed it from me. He tore out the pages and threw it away. "Kamsahabmida~" He led me to a door and opened it. It was his backyard. And it was gorgeous. "Omo! It's beautiful." There was a rose garden with various colors, red, yellow, and white. Around it was a short fence I could easily walke over. There was a small lake with a cute little bridge over it. The grass was freshly cut and green. Then, I saw a two seated rocking chair(I don't know what they're called D:) "I know it's beautiful. Let's go over there." he pointed to the rocking chairs. "Ok sit here and face this way." he turned my shoulders and moved my head. Then he took his pencil and started sketching. After a few minutes, I got a bit sore. So I slouched down into the chair. "Wai! Don't move!" He moved me back into the position I was in. He was sketching me.

~An hour later~

I was pretty sore. "Can I stop now?"

"Wait......ok......n....n.....now you can slouch!" I sat comfortably in my seat. "Can I see it?" I asked. He showed me the sketch pad and I saw it. "You draw really really good. I don't like it."

"What?! Why not?"

"I love it~" I said sweetly. "Oh. heh." I took it and looked at it real close. It looked so real. "It's.....amazing." I looked at my phone. It was 3:56. I crouched up near him and put my head on his shoulder. He rested his head on mine and put his arm around me. Slowly, we fell asleep.

After a while, I woke up and shook Nichkhun. "Wake up." I looked at my phone. It was 5:23. He got up and grabbed my hand. He pulled me up. I grumbled. "I'm tired."

"We just took a nap...." he teased. "I'm gonna finish up some homework with Luna. You can come if you want."

"Sure."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short chapter.....hope you like it!!!!!!