Chapter 32

Arranged Love

Like my poster? credits to KailingChan and Almighty_Xuan

anywhoooo.......here's the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Victoria's POV:

Yes! Today was the day I can get out of this hospital! My vision was cleared and I had a good night's sleep. It was about 9 right now. Nichkhun and my parents should be coming right about now. I was already changed sitting on my bed. You might have imagined me crippled, not being abled to walk, and sick-looking. Then, Nichkhun walked in. I sprang up from my bed. "Yes! I get to leave!" I wrapped my arms around him. "Hi, mom dad!" I gave them hugs too.

When, I went home, I plopped down on the couch. "It's so good to be home!" I said.

"Yup. Wanna go to the park later?" Nichkhun asked me.

"Sure."

"Let's go on those pedal boat things and have a picnic there."

"Sure."

"I have yuan now. :)"

"Alright. I'm making the food."

"Sure. Whatcha gonna make?"

"Um....bacon wrapped around rice cakes, and fried rice."

"That sounds good." he said with a smile.

"Well, what time are we going?"

"Right now is 10, so we'll go at 12."

"Ok. I'm gonna get started on making the food."

I had some rice cakes that I brought over from Korea. How many rice cakes should I use? I'll use 6 I guess. Then, I looked for some bacon. I went into the fridge and tried to find it. Dang it. I forgot mom had the last one last week.

"Nichkhun!" he came running out of his room.

"Can you walk me to Ralphs and buy bacon with me?"

"Sure."

I took my key and left. When we got to Ralphs, I went to the meat section. I looked for the bacon. I found it and put it in my basket. Hm...what else do we need? "Let's buy ice cream." Nichkhun said.

"Sure. What else do you want?"

"Not much." We went to the dairy section, got a pint of mint chocolate chip ice cream and put that in the basket. After that, we went to the cashier. Our cashier looked nice and old. "Oh my goodness. Dear, what happened to you two?"

"We got into a car accident." I said.

"Oh. Are you feeling alright?"

"Yes. Thank you for your concern." she checked out our stuff and waved to us. She was nice. When we went home, I went literally hectic. I washed my hands. I the stove and fried the rice cakes and bacon. Six pieces each. Then when I was done, I wrapped the bacon around the rice cakes and stuck toothpicks between them.

Then, I cracked 5 eggs. I whisked them. Then, I cut up these Chinese hot dogs (it's those asian hot dogs that aresweet) and put them on the pan. Next, I put the rice on the stove. Lastly, I poured the eggs on the rice and mixed it with my spatula. "DONE!" I screamed. I poured it in a glass container. I also put the rice cake with bacon in another smaller container. Then, Nichkhun came rishing in. "It smells good."

"Thanks. It's fresh."

"Let's get going. It's 11 right now but who cares?"

"Grab the ice cream. After we eat, we can ride the pedal boat. Let's pack this in a basket and bring a blanket." I went to my room and found a large cloth and crammed everything in the basket. I linked his arm and lead him to my favorite park in China.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I meant to update yesterday, but, I was studying. A LOT. Hope you like it!