Chapter 18

Arranged Love

Wednesday

Nichkhun's POV:

I was walking home again. I got my car keys taken away. Then I saw Victoria very far but close enough that I could see her. But she tripped. She was jaywalking and when she was walking up the curb, she fell over and she hit her chin on the sidewalk. I rushed over there. She was still on her chin. "Oh my god. Get up. Are you bleeding?" She got up and groaned. "It hurts......"

She scraped her chin up and it was bleeding a lot. She was also wearing Capri shorts so her knees got scratched too. Her palms were bleeding as well. I grabbed her arm gently and picked her up. I carried her to my house. When we got there, my parents weren't home. I looked for the first aid kit.

I found it and took out medicine. I rubbed it on her chin, knees, and palms. Then I put a pretty big band-aid on her chin and knees. I put gauze on her palms. She was laying on the couch and I got her some herbal tea.

I went to the kitchen and looked for some tea leaves. I rummaged through the cabinets and drawers. Then I found it. I put them in a cup and poured hot water in it. I went over to Victoria and held it our for her. "Here. Drink this." She took it and sipped it really slowly because it was hot.

"Feeling better?"

"Yeah. Thanks. I don't know what I'd do if you weren't there."

"Does this mean you'll take me back?"

"No, but we can be friends."

I groaned jokingly. "Better than nothing."

"I'm gonna get going."

She limped and groaned. "Want me to take you home?"

"Either way, I'd be walking."

"I'll sneak the car keys."

"Won't you get in trouble though?"

"My parents won't be home until 2 hours later." I snatched the keys from behind the door. "Let's go." She got in the car and I started driving. "Where's her house again?" "I'll lead you. Make a right then go straight." I did that. When I was gonna reach a corner, she said, "Now turn left. And we're almost there." After 5 houses, she said "Stop. This is her house." I stopped and she took off. "Annyeong~" she said. "Annyeong~"

Victoria's POV:

I had trouble climbing up the balcony but I managed. When I came in, Luna asked, "What happened to you?"

"I tripped on the curb."

"Who patched you up?"

"Nichkhun took me to his house and he did it."

"Oh....interesting........"

"What do you mean?"

"......Nothing......"

"O....K...."

I went into the closet and waited until I could come out.

Thursday

"Are you ok?" Nichkhun asked me at school."

"Yeah."

"You need me to carry your books or something?"

"Sure." I handed him my books and he walked me to class. He put my books on my desk. "Omo, Victoria are you ok?" the teacher asked me. "Yes~" The class looked at me with sympathy. A long day of school lasted. I got my exams back. All of them had A pluses. 99% for history,96% for science,98% English, and 100% for math. After that I went to Luna's and took a nap in the closet.

---------------------------
Good? Bad? Comment <33
share my FF please......