Chapter 26

Arranged Love

Nichkhun's POV:

I saw Victoria going into her flight. I raced to the line as fast as I could. But the guy who checked the passports closed the door. Now he was guarding it. "Excuse me, you have to let me in there."

"I'm sorry, sir. You're too late."

"But at least stop the plane PLEASE."

"Sir, the plane is not going to stop for you." this time he souded a BIT agitated.

"PLEASE, my girlfriend's on that plane and she's going AWAY."

"..." he didn't answer me. He wouldn't let me in. He was pretty tough too. I ran to the glass window and saw the plane. It started taking off and lifted above the ground. I shed a tear and wiped it away. My phone rang.

Victoria's POV:

I couldn't believe he didn't even say goodbye. But at least he had a pretty good excuse for it. "Where are you?"

"At the airport. I'm sorry I was late."

"Tell me what happened."

"Well, I was getting your gift and I have it right now and then these guy came and jumped me. They kicked, punched and hit me. After they were done, they took my car keys and drove off."

"Are you ok? Did you call the police?"

"I'm fine. I didn't call the police."

"Why not?"

"I never thought of it. I really hope I can see you soon. I miss you already."

"I know me too. Remember-" Then the flight attendant interrupted me. "Sorry miss, can you turn your cell phone off?"

"Yeah two secs. Remember to write me and call me. Gotta go. I gotta turn my cell off. Love you."

"Love you too." and I hung up and turned my cell phone off. I still am gonna miss him. I slept to get my mind off of Nichkhun.

Nichkhun's POV:

I had my head and my hands pressed against the window. The plain was out of sight, out of Korea, by now. Then, a guy tapped me on the shoulder. "Sir, we're closing the airport in about 10 minutes." I looked at my watch. It was 12:30. "Ok. I'll leave." I got up and walked to hail a taxi. I got into one and told the driver my address. He drove me home and I paid him. "Kamsahabmida." I dragged my feet to the door and rang the doorbell. "Nichkhun! Where have you been?!" appa asked me. "I was at the airport."

"Ah...young love." I took out the ring I was gonna give to Victoria. "I was gonna give her this but I can't now...."

He sighed. "You can write, call, and email her."

"It's not the same. I can't hug her or anything." I walked upstairs to my room and laid down on my bed. I got on my laptop and sent an email to Victoria.

To: Victoria

From: Nichkhun

Victoria, I'm so sorry. I wish I could see you. Go on whenever you can so we can video chat. And call me. Write me too. I love you.

-Nichkhun

I had so much on my mind. I wanted to see her again. I wanted her to visit. What should I do?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, I couldn't decide, so here's the poll.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/5148

I'll delete it next Saturday(;