Chapter 28

Arranged Love

Victoria's POV:

"Ugh...I'm always so clumsy...."

"It's cute...." he laughed. I sighed. Tomorrow, I'm paying for the frame. I went over to where the sketch was dropped and picked up the paper. "Nichkhun, I'm gonna go get a broom and a dustpan." I got it and went over to the mess. I sweeped up the glass and threw it away. As for the actual frame, I picked it up. "Hmm. What should we do with this?"

"Take a picture?" I chuckled. "Tomorrow, I'll buy the new frame." I said.

"No. I will."

"I am. You're just coming along."

"No, I am."

"I'm not taking you."

"Fine."

"Besides, you don't have yuan (Chinese money) right?"

"Oh yeah. I don't."

"That's what I thought." I patted his head softly and smiled.

~Next Day~

Nichkhun and I got up and went to a small photoshop down the street. "Ah...here it is....." I pointed to the direction in front of me. "Let's go."

When we walked in, there were photographs everywhere. "Ni hao. Where are you frames?"

"Ni hao. Over there." he pointed. "Shie shie." We walked down the aisle and saw them. "Which one are you gonna get?" Nichkhun asked me. "Umm....lemme see....I wanna get one that's unique....elegant......."

"Oh. What about this?" he pointed to a pretty frame.

http://www.frame-express.com/800-80.jpg

"That's beautiful. Very old-fashioned. Love it." I took it and brought it to the clerk. I paid and left. The whole walk home I kept staring at it. I loved the embroidery and the embossment. I love how the corners had a very cute tip. When I got home, I got the sketch and quickly framed it. "Voila!"

"You like it?"

"Yup I do!" I hugged him tightly. "I don't want this summer to end. Ever."

"I know. But that's the way it has to be. We can visit each other ASAP."

"I know, but still......" I trailed off. "So, let's hang that drawing up."

"Khun, it's not a drawing, it's an illustration hun."

"Ok, let's hang it up. I'M hammering in the nail."

"Ok......" He took the hammer and the nail. He placed the nail firmly on the wall and started hammering away. "There. done."

"You make it look so easy I swear."

"You're just clumsy."

"I know that's why."

"Hand me the frame." I gave it to him and he hung it up. "Kamsa-I mean shie shie." I chuckled. "How do you say you're welcome?"

"Bu ke chi."

"Bu ku chi."

"You know what I miss?"

"What?"

"That small coffee shop in Korea."

"Oh yeah......I'll buy you some coffee."

"What do you wanna do now?"

"Let's rent a movie."

"Sure what kind?"

"A horror movie."

"NO! I hate those!"

"I'll watch it with you."

"No, you can't make me." I cocked my head to the opposite side.

"Come on. Vic."

"No." I said shaking my head.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Watch the movie without me."

"Besides that."

"Don't watch a scary movie."

"Come on. It'll be fun."

"No. I hate scary movies."

"Come on......" this time he said it while tugging my arm like a child. Then, I thought of something. Clever, yet crafty.

"Nichkhun, I will watch the movie under one condition."

"Oh yeah. What is that?"

"Um.....Go to an amusement park with me."

"When?"

"Tomorrow."

"I'm paying."

"Alright. Let's go to Ralphs and go to the redbox thing."

"Ok. Let's go." he took my hand.


BLEH.....boring story:P

At least I updated(?) ;P

http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/5148 poll (;