Movies

Arranged Love

Nichkhun's POV:

I really liked Victoria. She wasn't like most girls. I didn't know how to describe it but she was really different. I felt nervous around her. I wanted to take her out on another date. So I went to her room and knocked on her door.

"Annyeong." I said.

She was still sleeping. Her face still angellic.

"Victoria?" She didn't budge. "Victoria?" Nothing. "Victoria???"

"Hmmm?" She said her eyes still closed. Hehe.

"Victoria?"She finally sat up. She looked like she stayed up all night.

"Yes?"

"Umm...would you like to go on a date.....? With me?"

"When?"

"Umm...when you wake up.....you look really tired."

After that, she fell into a deep sleep. I looked at the clock. It was 11:00 already. At 3, she finally woke up.

"Sorry for the wait. I slept at 5 yesterday, or today. hehe..." she said.

"Well, go get ready. I'm taking you out."

"kay."

After she was done, I grabbed her hand and took her to my car.

"Umma Apaa! I'm taking Victoria out!"

I opened her car door and I drove her to our date.

"Hey have you ever been go-kart racing?"

"No, why?"

"That's our date."

"OH! Really? I'm so excited!!!"

After that, we went to the track.

"Choose your cart." I said.

"Ummm.....OOOHHH!!! I want the one that says number 22!"

"Ok."

We got our carts.

"Victoria wanna race?"

"SURE!"

I started out really fast, then Victoria caught up to me. Then she passed me. After that, I heard a VRROOOM! and she lapped me. I heard her laughing. She was faster than I thought.

Finally, we were done. Then I realized the owner had a projector.

"Annyeong? Can you project a movie for me and my date?"

"Umm...Sure..."

"Hey Victoria, what movie do you want to watch? The owner said he would play one for us."

"Ummm...I wanna watch Eclipse. I really like the lead male role."

"Ok Just one second."

Then the movie was on the wall.

Then, Victoria got up and sat in my kart. I pretended to yawn and put my arm around her. Without hesitation, she took my arm and out it on her shoulder. She smiled at me. Then she leaned in to give me a kiss. I realized that we were in front of the projector and the light of it showed the shadow of us kissing. She blushed. Then the movie was over.

"Do you wanna eat somewhere?"

"Yeah sure."

"What do you want to eat?"

"Ummmm.....Samgyupsal."

"Ok let's go."

When we arrived at the restaurant, we saw a spicy rice cake contest. Victoria wanted to join. The waiter told us that if we eat the most spicy rice cake in three minutes, it'll end up in the Guinness Book of World Records. The waiter gave us a 30 second headstart and let us compete together. Then we ate and ate. Victoria was enjoying it. She started to cry and my ears started to turn red. Then time was up. I ate 5 and Victoria ate 11. We didn't break the record, but it was fun.

"Ok, now let's order." I said.

"I want samgyupsal and kimchi with rice."

I told the waiter. About 10 minutes later, our food came.

We got the same dishes. Then, she got some of her samgyupsal and fed me some. I fed her some kimchi. Then, we started to feed each other over and over. Then, desert came. We had Vanilla ice cream. It was so good. And we fed each other that too.

Then we went home.

"We're HOME!!!"

"Oh just in time for dinner." Umma said.

"We ate already." I replied.

"Oh OK."

I led her to my room and we talked and talked and talked. I really liked talking to her. It made me closer to her.

"So you're Chinese?"

"Yeah. Me and my family moved here. And you're Thai?"

"Yeah. My mom had no more family and she found out she had family in Korea so she had the need to move here."

We talked all night. We told jokes and personal stories. I really really liked her and talking to her. It's amazing how much we have in common with each other. We're both foreigners, we both want to be singers, her birthday is a day after mine, we just had so much in common. Oh god, I sound lovestruck. I was. I didn't want to fight it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YES! I took some events from WGM.....XD