Chapter 33

Arranged Love

Victoria's POV:

When we went to the park, I looked for a bench. "Come on." Nichkhun said and pointed to a clean bench. "Let's go."

I set the picnic basket down and sat down on the bench. I picked up the blanket. "Why'd I bring this? We're not even gonna use it." I laughed. "I forgot."

I took out the food. I gave Nichkhun a rice cake wrapped with bacon. He took a bite and chewed it. "Well, do you like it?"

"It's really good. Make some tomorrow. Please."

"I'm not eating too much though. I'm gonna get fat."

"You? Really?" he poked my stomach. "Sure."

"Just eat it." I handed him another one. I, myself took one and shoved it in my mouth. The rice cake tasted too good. I haven't eaten it for about a week. I miss the Korean taste. When we were done, I took out the fried rice. There was kind of a lot. I opened it and took out the spoons. I took a spoonful and paused. Nichkhun took a spoonful too and I waited for him to eat his. "Is it good?"

"You cook good."

"Thanks." I ate some rice. Then, I saw Nichkhun reach into his pocket. It was his camera. He turned it on. "Smile!" I took the spoonful of rice and put it next to my face. FLASH. He looked at it. "I like it."

"Let me see." I grabbed his arm. It looked funny. "I look stupid."

"No, it's dorky, but cute."

"Ok. If you wanna think that."

"I do."

"Alright." When we were done, I led him to the pedal boat renting area. Good thing we ate our food first, because there was a sign that said they didn't allow food on the boat. He paid for half an hour and we took a green boat. I stuck my foot out on the boat and it wobbled. I held on to Nichkhun's hand and I got on it. He did the same. We started pedalling. Slowly. "Let's pdal faster."

When we did pedal faster, it went faster. I laughed. He took out his shiny silver camera again and took like 4 pictures. It didn't look so bad. When we were done, we took a short walk at the park.

Then, he brought up a weird topic.

"How come you never called me oppa?"

"Why are you bringing it up?"

"Well, I just wondered."

"Hun, we're only one day apart."

"I know but still." he pouted.

I sighed. "Oppa! I love you!" I bent down a little like a little girl and hugged him by his waist. He laughed. "Happy?"

"Yes~"

"Let's go on the swings."

"Sure." I ran over to the swingset and got on. I started swinging really high, while Nichkhun was just swinging very slowly. After about 25 minutes, I got off. And I fell. "My 's numb." I pouted.

"Don't swing too hard."

"Yeah, wisenheimer." I punched him softly. We walked home and AGAIN he took out his camera and took 2 pictures of us. "Why are you cam w word today?"

"Well, I'm gonna miss you and I can look at your picture and draw it. Maybe next time you visit, you can pick up the sketch."

"Alright." We finally went in the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short update. Hope you like it!!!