Chapter 34

Arranged Love

~Last wek of Nichkhun's stay~

"Victoria, I'm gonna go to the photoshop."

"Can I come along?"

"Um..." Nichkhun stuttered.

"Alright. Alright. Go alone."

"Be back in about 10 minutes." Nichkhun started out and walked to the photoshop. When he walked in, he tried to look for a small scrapbook. He couldn't ask because he couldn't speak chinese fluently. He spotted a petite one. He decided to get something else in case Victoria asked him what he bought. He bought a frame, paid for both things, and left. He put the scrapbook in his pocket. "Victoria-sshi! I'm back."

"That was quick."

"Thanks. I'm gonna go work on something." He took his photos out. There were one when they were at the park, skydiving, amusement park, bowling, ice skating, movies, beach, and so much more. There were 30 photos in all. He took out his phone and typed everything in Thai and translated it to Chinese with his google translate app. On his last page, he wrote a really long message in Chinese.

Message: This summer has been very fun. I love you. I love all the things I did with you. I loved, still love, being by your side. You're my special gal. Why don't you try and not be perfect? Just kidding. You have no flaws I swear to god. I hope you and I will be together very soon.

When he was done, he closed up the book

~3 days later~

Nichkhun's POV:

I wanted to take her some place special and propose to her. Some where romantic and kinda, fancy. 3 star restaurant? Anyways, we could take a cab to this restaurant downtown called "Lee's restaurant."

"Come on Victoria!"

"Just one second!" she yelled from her room. Finally, she came out. She looked beautiful. She was wearing a halter top dress a bit lower than knee length with make-up, for the first time. "You look gorgeous."

"My face doesn't happen magically."

"Of course not, it happens naturally. No work."

"Aww. Thanks." she grabbed my neck and kissed me. I had the ring in my shirt pocket. We went outside of the house and hailed a cab. We went to the restaurant and I opened the door for her. "A gentleman as always." I felt my ears getting hot. "Thank you." We ordered and ate. When we were about to leave, I paid for the check. I held her hands. "I have something to ask you."

"Yes?" she looked into my eyes.

I took out the ring.

"Will you marry me?"

"Well, what do you think?" I kissed her on the lips.

"Great. I can buy airfare tickets tomorrow."

"Wait, I don't want you paying my way."

"We have about 4 days left and we have to leave."

"I have to tell my parents."

"Alright. We'll tell them together."

When we got home, we went to her parents. "Mom, dad, I have to tell you something."

"What is it sweetheart?" her dad asked.

"Well, Nichkhun proposed to me daddy." How cute! She's 18 and still calls her dad daddy!

"Tell me you said yes."

"I did!" she hugged her dad.

"Good for you darling!" her mom said.

"Look at the ring!" she pointed at her finger.

"My! It's gorgeous."

"Thanks."

"We'll pay for your airfare tickets."

"Thank you daddy!!!!!!!" she hugged her parents really tight.

~Day of deportation.~

Victoria's POV:

My parents drove me and Nichkhun to the airport.

"Nichkhun can my daughter and us have a little privacy?" my mom asked.

"Victoria, you're growing up. You have to make some very big decisions." my dad stated.

I nodded.

"You'll always be my little girl." he pinched my cheek.

"Remember to call and write as much as possible. One phone call a week is enough. And one letter a week is enough too."

"Alright mom."

Suddenly, somebody spoke on the intercom.

"FLIGHT 2D TO KOREA IS NOW BOARDING. PLEASE CHECK IN."

"Bye." I hugged them tightly. "I'll try and visit. You do the same." they nodded.

I linked my arm with Nichkhun and went outside to the plane. Korea, I'm back, baby.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like this chapter? and the FF sequel is minstal ^^ thanks for the votes!