Chapter 37

Arranged Love

Nichkhun's POV:

I woke up earlier than usual. I got into my car and drove to a bridal shop. When I was there, the name of the store was DOONG DOONG WEDDING GOWNS & OTHERS.

Doong doong doong doong doong doong doong doong doong doong doong doong doong doong doong doong doong doong doong doong doong doong doong doong doong doong doong doong doong doong doong doong doong doong doong doong doong doong doong doong doong doong doong doong doong doong Doong doong doong doong doong doong doong doong doong doong doong doong doong doong doong doong doong doong doong doong doong doong doong doong doong doong doong doong doong doong doong doong doong doong doong doong doong doong doong doong doong doong doong doong doong doong.

Man I love the name.

It's really catchy. I shook my head. I opened the car door and walked in.

"Annyeong. May I help you sir?" a blonde lady wearing a blue blouse with a matching knee length skirt.

"Annyeong. Yes. Can I see your finest collection of bride and groom's wardrobe?"

"It's down there by that section." She pointed.

"Thank you."

"No problem."

First of all, I was gonna look for a beautiful dress for Victoria. One that matches her personality. And then a stupid tux.

I saw all kinds of wedding dresses. Strapless, tube top, halter top, knee length, floor length, A-line, mermaid, sheath. With veils of course.

I looked at one floor length, A-line with elegant embroidery. It looked a bit too......snug. And it didn't match her.

Then I saw an empire with flares. Nah.

Then I saw a perfect one. I saw this sheath dress perfect for her body. I picked out a beautiful veil too.

Now to buy a tux. No choosing. Just buying. I got one my size.

I went to the register to ring it up.

"Who's the lucky lady?" the cashier asked me.

"My wife."

"Well, this is a fine dress. It's an Italy exclusive. And better yet it's on sale."

"Really? That's great."

"Well, the regular price is $350. It's 75% off. So the sale price is $87.50. With 9% tax. So," she had her hand on her chin. "It'll be....$92.37."

"That's a good price."

"As for the tux, the material is fabulous. 60% polyester and 40% silk. Very fine choice as well." 

"So what's the total?"

"It'll be $206.82."

I took out my check book. I wrote $206.82 on it and gave it to the lady.

"Thank you. Very wealthy boy, no?"

"You can say that."

She packed it each of them in a box for me and handed me them.

"Would you need help?"

"No thank you."

"Alright. Goodbye."

"Good bye."

I took the boxes and left. I carried them to the car and out them in the back seat. I closed the door and drove home.

I opened the door, took the stuff out and took them to my room. I stuck my head in Victoria's room. Good. She was still asleep.

I went to go wake her up. I grabbed her shoulder and shook it.

"Vic wake up."

She rubbed her eye.

"Alright. Let me freshen up first."

"Ok. Do it quick."

When she did, she came to my room.

"What are the big boxes for?" she asked.

"Well, open this one."

She took the box and opened it.

"Is this your tux?"

"Oh. Oops wrong one. This one."  I handed her the correct one.

She opened it and looked really surprised. Nichkhun! It's beautiful! When'd you get it?"

"About 20 minutes ago."

"I love it."

"Well."

"What?"

"Go try it on silly!"

She took it to her room and came out.

"It looks gorgeous baby." I said in a New Jersey accent.

"Shut up. Now let me see how ridic you look in your tux." she said in a New Jersey accent too.

She went out of the room and I changed into the tux.

She came back in.

"You know I'm doing this for you only right?"

"It looks handsome on you."

"Thanks. You look better."

"Can you tell me something?"

"Yeah what is it?"

"Well, why'd you do this? We're never gonna use it."

"You'll find out tomorrow."

"Tell me you didn't book a wedding."

"No. It's a surprise."

"Tell me."

"Wait for tomorrow."

She groaned and whined and bounced up and down.

"I'm not gonna give in."

"Fine fine fine. You know you're not the only one who's full of surprises. Wait let me get something."

Victoria's POV:

I went to my room and took out the watch Nichkhun wanted. I saw him looking at it through the window when we were in China.

It was a Patek Philippe Perpetual. Gold outlining and Roman numerals. I took it out and went to Nichkhun's room.

"Here." I handed him the watch.

He opened the box.

"Oh my god! how did you afford this?"

"Well, my dad used to work at the factory where these watches were made, so I got it for a huge discount. And it was on sale."

"So how much was it?"

"Well, it was about only $20,400."

"Wow! What was the regular price?"

"Well, $80,000."

"How'd you know I wanted it?"

"I saw you drooling over it in China."

"Thanks a lot. I love it. In fact, I'm gonna wear it right now." He put it on his wrist and hooked the thing into the hole. I hugged him and gave him a kiss on the lips.

"Don't you love me?" I joked.

"Don't you love me more?" he joked too.

I slapped him playfully.

Nichkhun's POV:

Vic, you're in for a HUGE surprise tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you like my chapter! Next chapter MIGHT be the LAST chapter....MIGHT...... Yes...lol I named the bridal shop thing doong doong. I had that part stuck in my head :D

I showed Nichkhun's feminine side....lol