Chapter 7

4 Months...

"YAH!!"

"...."

"YAH!PSYCHO!"

"...."Min Ah turn around and glance at the door and then look at the figure standing infront of her with a blank face,that pratically yelling at her.No,not one,but half the girls in the class.



"Really this girl.."one of them hiss.

"Yah!do you know what have you done?do you?!"

"How could you pour the water on Myungsoo?!"

"Well,we telling you girl.You messing with a wrong people."

"Yeah.Just to let you know,Myungsoo is OUR prince.We have to protect him."

"Yeah."

"From you."

"Yeah.From a psycho like you!"

"Yeah!"

"Yeah!"



Sensing this chanting 'yeah' would never stop,Min Ah decide to step in and stop this stupid chanting 'yeah' that annoy her to the max.
"What?your's?YOUR'S?bwahahaha!!"She start laughing like a madman while holding her stomach,like somewhat she's losing her sense for awhile.It din't last long.

"Why are you laughing?!"

"No..nothing."She wipe her tears that coming out due to laughing too much.Being her usual self,there's the cold face again."Well..I'm just laughing because of your stupid claiming."

"H-huh?"

"Well,you all said that,he's your's..rite?"

"So what?"

"I don't know.For somehow,it's funny to hear about it.Don't you think so?"

"You!!"

"Can you stop yelling?for school sake,so that this wall don't fall apart because of your stupid high octave.I don't wanna be deaf on my first day of school."She smirk.Again,there's her badass smirk.

"YOU!"

"I MEANT IT!stop shouting can't you?!It will burst my ears out!!"She hiss and that's when she heard all the boys in the class start cheering for them to fight.She take a quick glance at them and she can't help but to feel that her blood already boling to the max inside her.Well,if she's burst out,there's no one can stop her.Well..there is..Daehyun..since he's not with her,she decide to let it slide for this time.With that,she close her eyes and take a deep breath for a couple time.Still aware that one of the girl's bottle still in her hold,she focus her anger on the bottle,making it crack slighly on it.



"Give me back my bottle!"As it was on a cue,exactly when that girl asking for her bottle,Min Ah open her eyes.There's slightly gasp coming out from the girls.Her eyes,is cold,hard.Like an ice.

"Din't you listen to what I say just now?I'm sure I already told you to stop shouting,isn't?Are you deaf?your ears have a problem?"

"....."

"Wow..there's no answer.Well then....I guess you din't even have a ears,rite?"

"Why you-!"

"Take this stupid bottle of your's back."She throw it at her,making the girl slightly jump,shock probally.And she miss it,making a loud clanking sound when the surface of the bottle come with a contact with the floor.Making the crack before,spread even wider and roll back at her feet.

"Wow,din't you say you want your bottle back eh,girl?why din't you catch it properly?why?you can't?how sad.."

"You're the one who throw it,psycho!"

"Yeah..It was me who throw it.Well yes,because you say you want it back,rite?so i throw it."

"You don't have to throw it!can't you just give it properly?!"

"Well,did you ever do what I ask you to?no rite?It's your fault.I throw,you catch.But you din't..oh,maybe you din't even have a hands eh?really..how sad it is?"She bend down and take the bottle and hold it infront of the girl face."Want this,din't ya?Here,I will give it to you."

By now,the other girls already sit back on their place exactly when they notice her cold ice eyes.Sensing something,the girl just for this once,heard her word.Not to shout.She hold out her hand to reach her bottle,just when she about to hold it,Min Ah drop the bottle once again.The girl eyes widen like it will be blown out from their socket at that right moment.

But there's no sound of that bottle come with contact with the floor.That because she catch the bottle with her other hand,just below her other hand.Well,she like to prank on others.That's her style mocking ever so slightly on people.And there's for the third time,her badass smirk crept over her pretty face.

"Gotcha.Tsk.Take this,I don't want it."She throw it again at the girl,but with much less power on it,making the girl catch it perfectly.With that,she pass by her and walk out of the classroom,smirking.


---☻♣☺---

"Where is he?I'm sure that he walk out from the class just now.."Min Ah now wandering around the whole school searching for one figure.But then,her legs stop,making she stop abruptly in the middle of the hallway,beside the school's field.'wait...why did I want to find this jerk?For god sake,I hate him..it's not like-..but..it's my fault...but..argh!!'she ruffle her hair,clearly frustrated shown on her face.

"Well...I guess,I will just apologize to him."

"Appologize what?"There's a voice coming from the school field.She turn around,and her eyes widen seeing who's the owner of that voice.She open to say something,but there's not even a single word coming out from her.Like there's a lump in .Well,why?For somehow,her eyes can't seem to take off of the figure infront of her,standing infront of the pipe near the field.Yup.It's none other than Kim Myungsoo.With his damp hair struck in all way,and with the morning sun shine directly behind him like some kind of CGI been added to it.For a few seconds,making her freeze completely,before she found back her voice,somewhere stuck between the lump that've create just awhile ago.

"J-jerk!"

"Well,surprise?"

"Y-you.."

"What?what are you looking at,huh?ert."

"W-what?!ert?!"Min Ah look at Myungsoo with disbelief.'ert?!seriously?I din't even see anything!!how could he?!Well..I did see his face but..that din't count!'

"Well,that din't count?"

"You!stop reading my mind!"

"I'm not.It shown clearly on your face,tsk."

"Shut up!!"

"What are you doing here?still can't get enough?still want to get me?"

"N-no!I'm not!"She shout,making herself and Myungsoo shock hearing it.She hung her head low,looking at the ground beneath,totally embarass with her own self.In her mind screaming 'idiot!idiot!' over and over again.For once,Myungsoo thought,is the girl standing infront of him right now,is the same girl who pour down the water on him just few minutes ago?it can't be..right?



"So what do you want?"

"I-I want to ap-apologize to-to you."

"Huh?got to be kidding right?"Min Ah only shook her head.

"No..I'm se-"

"Stop saying it you're serious.You don't.What?do you think I'll just let it slide when you come to apologize to me?heck no.Din't you heard a single word I say in the class?no matter what,if you're boy or a girl..I will never let you off the hook that easily."

'This guy for real?..he really mean it?..' "Well,I din't say that.I only come here to apologize to you,not asking you to let its slide."

"Well,good then.Because I don't have any intention to do that so."Now,it's Myungsoo turn to smirk at her,his infamous smirk and start coming toward her.Approaching her slowly like a predactor ready to jump on the prey anytime soon.Exactly like the scene in their class room awhile ago,but the only different is,now they're alone.There's no one standing around them.No one.No.None.Nobody.And once again Min Ah heart is beating faster than usual,and slowly back away from Myungsoo.But not for long,because her back already hit the wall behind her,making her unable to move backward any further.

"Well..can't run anymore,heh?"

"......"

"Don't you think it's scary for you to take a walk alone in this school when all the students here already in their class,with their teacher?"

"Wh-what do you mean by that?"

"Well...you know,I'm a boy and you're a girl.And with there's no one around here..who knows what I might be able to do at you.."Again,that smirk never leave him.He put both of his hands on the wall behind her,at her side,in the process traping her and lean closer.Bringing their face really close with each other,just merely inch apart.If one of them try to move,then 'BAM!' with no other answer,their lips will meet with each other.Yup,they will kiss.

"Still don't get it?"

">///<"

"I.Will.Take.Advantage.Of.You."

"S-s-stop-it..!"

"In other word,I will ra-"

"I say stop it!"Min Ah push neither of his hand on her side,trying to stop the other,making the other hand slighly bend and make him stumble forward.Well,din't I say if any of them make a wrong move,they will lead to..an accident?and yup,that's what happen.Yeah,you know what happen.That's what happen to them.Both of them unable to move from their position,completely froze when their lips touch fully with each other.Their eyes widen,like it will pop out from their socket in that moment and their face is beyond red.

"0///0"

"0///0"

For some reason they can't even seem to move from their position for awhile.Until Min Ah can't take it any longer,she need to breathe,he too.Well,they have to.With that she push him off her making him stumble back.She quickly cover and her face can't seem to cool down at all,still unable to force a word out from .But of course,to Myungsoo,he always keep his cool composure around him,smirk forming again on his face.Well,it's not like he din't have any other expression,he does.But he just don't want other people to witness it.

"Well,I guess,it's 1-1,eh?"

"...0//0.."

"You such a bad kisser,tsk.I'm outta here."with that Myungsoo quickly retreat to his class and walk away like there's nothing happen.Quickly.Yes.Quickly.Act?yes.Act.'OMG!what the heck am I doing?!telling her that after we've done it that?!I kiss her!?she kiss me?!we kiss each other?!no!!but...argh!!I swear i'm already gone insane..!!ah~what to do?just forget about it?' He look at his hand,they were slightly sweaty and shaking.'Aish!!you stupid Myungsoo!!'He ruffle his hair,slightly annoy with it.Yes...slightly..

"Well..I guess I'm okay with it?ergh!stupid small eyes..stupid Bang Min Ah..for my own sake,I hate you.Ergh!My head hurt thinking about her.."


'Do-does he have to tell me that?!well..of course!I admit it!because I don't even share a kiss with anyone yet!!and that 'anyone' is you?!argh~!!i can't believe it!!I want to do it with someone i like!!not a jerk like you!!you stupid arrogant jerk!!!what?!you kiss me?!wataachiha kisu o kyoyu!?soreha dekimasen!...but...it's all my fault...aish!stupid!stupid!stupid!stupid!stupid Min Ah!' Min Ah hit her head lightly and start cursing toward herself.'why did you do that?!argh~!!Dae-niisan!tasukette~T-T watashi wa nani o subekideshou ka?..>//<'

"Yeah..now I know...definetly!certainly!I HATE YOU!!!KIM MYUNGSOO!!YOU JERK!!!"



--◘-∞-◘--
A/N:well,sorry for the long wait?xD!kyaa~!their first kiss!>0< i don't know what to say with this chapter..!I'm going crazy,xD!I think I'm gonna die..~what say you?ok?do comment okay?comment!comment!comment! xD~!oh yeah,i know it's late,but i still wanna say,Merry Christmas~!^^..or it should be Merry late Christmas?i don't know,xD!bye2 then!