Chapter 5

4 Months...

"But..but...but...but...but-"

"No way..!got to be kidding..!she's sitting beside me?!heck no!"Both Min Ah and Myungsoo seen pratically cursing at their teacher for setting up them to sit together.Their eyes can really pop out in any seconds now.

"Waah!!seriously you very lucky man!"Minhwan nudge Myungsoo on his side while looking him with a bright smile.But the only respond he get is the glare from the boy.

"Do you wanna die,huh?"Myungsoo glare at the poor boy beside him.No,he din't say it that word,neither his mouth.The one who did the job is his eyes.Yup,his eyes can 'talk'.

"Hehe..sorry..."Minhwan just let out a chuckle.

"Yes.Min Ah will sit beside you,got a problem with that Kim Myungsoo?"Mr.Jung just stood there silent for a moment and wait for their answer.But then,the answer never did come out neither from both of them.She just sigh and look at them both,the only thing she can see between that two is,only their mouth pratically moving up very fast,like their mouth is doing a marathon.Seeing like neither of them will spoke out,she decided to get the work done."Okay,then that's mean it's already decided.Min Ah-sshi,you can go sit beside L.Minhwan get up and go to your own place."

"Aye...aye mom."Minhwan get up and pat Myungsoo shoulder before he go away and sit on his own place.

"Don't call me mom!I'm not your mother."She sigh."L-sshi,please raise up your hand."

"But,Mrs.Jung...I don't want to sit beside that jerk!!!"Min Ah raise up her voice,shocking the whole students in that class and pratically Mrs.Jung herself.Being the class teacher,she just let it slide and play cool with it.She need to teach her student to work it on them self.

"Well...that's all I just wanna inform all of you."Min Ah turn her head and look at her teacher.What does that mean?

"Mrs.Jung...what do you mean..by...that?"

"It's all depend on you,Ms.Bang.That's the only seat available in this class."

"Huh?!"

"As I say,I'm just a class teacher...I din't teach your class,so there's no particular reason for me to stay here longer."

"But..but-"

"Like I say,it depend on you.I want you two to settle down this problem by TODAY."

"Wha-!"

"Later then."with that,Mrs.Jung pick up her things and walk out of the class like there's nothing happen in there.

"What?!!Mrs.Jung!argh!nantekotta?!"Min Ah ruffle her hair in annoyance.Her eyes moving wild,until it stop on something or rather someone she never want to see for her entire life.

"....tsk...such a troublesome..."

"Shut up!you jerk!!"


"Yah!is that new girl,crazy or what?!he call Myungsoo jerk?!"

"How dare she call Myungsoo a jerk?!?!"

"Yeah,it's OUR Myungsoo!"

"That girl sure have to get a lesson from us.."


"You jerk!"

"Ah~!!It's so annoying!!Just sit already!I won't you or what!!"Myungsoo slam his table and hiss.Seeing this side of Myungsoo,make all the students shut up their mouth completely.In this state,they know how can dangerously he will be.The atmosphere in the whole class all turn incrediblely quite.

"Just sit."

"No."

"Sit."

"No!"

"Fine,then look for another place."

"Hmph!"Min Ah eyes quicky scan around the class,in hoping that there would be another seat besides Myungsoo side.As soon as her eyes already scan the whole class,there's clearly seen a frown on her face."It can't be..there's must be another place..but..why there isn't?!"

"Heh,fine any?"There's a smirk wear out on Myungsoo face.

"Why you..."

"I give you my last word.Sit or deal with it."

"I won't sit beside a guy like you...!"Min Ah clench her hand,clearly her pride hurt her too much to just give up now.Being as her usual self,she will never ever move from there and sit with the school biggest jerk.


'kkrrreeekkkk' There's heard a chair being push back.Yup,it's none other than from Myungsoo's place.


Myungsoo stand up from his place and go infront of the class,walking toward Min Ah.All the students in the class shock with his behaviour,all their eyes widen when they see what Myungsoo doing infront of the class.For the first time,Min Ah gulp seeing there's a person who can move her gut.Without she notice,her legs already start moving backward  slowly as the the figure approach her.

"Is he...re-really Kim Myungsoo?!?!!"

"Is he gonna hit her?!"

"Suits you well for calling OUR Myungsoo a jerk!"


'BAM!'


All of the students eyes widen,like their eyes can just be blown out from their sockets just in a blink of an eye.


----♦◘♣----


[On The Otherside]

"Haish...where is this class anyway?"Yura  sigh and walk along the hallway,searching for her class."Why is this school so big?!it's hard for people to look for their class!"Again,she sigh..and almost want to give up searching for her particular class.Until..

"Um...are you looking for something?"there's a voice heard from behind.She turn around and there's her eyes widen.She can't help but  just to look at the boy infront of her instead of answering him.

"Um...hello?"

"......"

"Um..hello?"the boy wave his hand infront of her.

"Uh..huh?w-what?I'm sorry..I..what did you say just now?"Her face turn slightly red from embarass.

"Hahahahaha!"the figure infront of her  just chuckle seeing her."You're weird..."

"So-sorry..."

"Hahahaha!It's okay...I say,are you looking for something?you look...kinda lost..."

"Uh..ya..I'm new here..and I was looking for an art class...but I just din't see any of it..."Yura pout.

"Oh!so you're a new student here?"She nod."Wow...an art student?"she nod again."It will be fun!"the figure smile brightly at her,that she think she will be blind if she look at it for a long time.

"Huh?fun?what do you-"

"Oh,ya!I'm a art student too!!Guess we're in the same class!I'm Lee Howon,you can just call me Hoya!"Hoya hold out his hand.

There's seen a smile on Yura face,finally she know his name. and for god sake,she's same class with him too."I'm Kim Ah Young!you can just call me Yura!"She reach out for his hand and  they shake .

"So..should we get going?later we will be late...I don't want that tiger to eat us up."They smile to each other and start heading toward their class,side by side.



"Um..Hoya.."

"What?"

"How you can be so sure that we will be in the same class?you din't even know what class I'm in..ah!do you have some kind of power that-"

"Wow,wow!hahaha!no..I don't have any power Yura ya.You din't know?this school only have one class that teach art..that's why,when you said ANY..i feel kind of weird.."

"Oh...really?I see...but why there's only one class?there's alot of students here.."

"Well,that's because there's only a plenty of students that studying arts...there's only about 15 of them.So,that's why when I heard that you also a arts students,I can't help but to feel excited!hehehe!"

"Re-really?!that doesn't make any sense at all!why aren't they much more?!arts is fun!"

"Yeah...that's the part that I din't even understand about those people.."Again,Hoya smile at her.That's make Yura heart beat like crazy seeing that smile being shown to her.


Without they notices,they already reach their class in just a few minutes.Well,that's because of Hoya."There,we already reach our class.."

"Wow..I din't know that this class is so so so so so far away from other class.."

"You mean 'normal class'?haha..yeah..that's what make we special even more."Hoya open the door,and it reveal the whole students in the class already sit on their place with their teacher standing infront of the class,glaring at them.

"Mr.Lee..why are you late?the bell already ring long ago.."

"Sorry...I-"

"I'm sorry!It's all my fault that he's late!He just helping me just now."Yura barge in the class and bow toward the teacher,making the teacher slightly startled.

"And...who are you?"

"Um.."she look up and straighten her body."I'm Kim Ah Young!A new student...you can just call me Yura."

"Whatever...just take your seat,faster."with that Hoya hold Yura wrist and drag her far at the back,and they sit there.

"From now on,this is OUR seat.And we will always sit beside each other,okay?"

"Heh...um!"Yura nod her head cutely,and that's make Hoya smile again.


"Why do I feel like this toward her?I already have Dongwoo...but...she's...I..like...her?"


-------◙•◘--------


"What?!!"

"Hah!!"there's a loud gasp coming out from all of the students in the class.

'BAM!'the duster fall on the floor due to Min Ah body,when she bump her back on the blackboard.Well,it's all because of that figure,Kim Myungsoo.By now,he already stand infront of Min Ah.,smirking over nothing while Min Ah eyes widenThey just merely inch apart,and she can feel his breath hitting her continously.That din't even help her to calm down a bit.Seeing Min Ah like this,already have been Myungsoo favourite.He lean closer toward neither of her ear and whisper to her.

"Find....any?huh?"

"W-w-wh-what are you d-doing?"

"What?do you want me to kiss you?"There's seen a tint pink on her face and smirk never leave him.

"W-w-w-what a-are y-y-you s-saying?!"

"Tsk."Myungsoo pull out and grab her wrist,with Min Ah now pratically blank minded,he take this chance and drag her with him toward his place...their place...now.




---♫∞♫--
A/N:sory if it's late!i'm busy doing my school mural for the past few days.So,how's this chapter?sorry if it's too short!i have a stomach cramp today so..yeah== do leave some comments guys!^^oh yeah,i have something to ask u,do you want all INFINITE members get pair up with Girl's Day?or you just want they in their own otp?if you want,suggest some pair,'kay?^^1 more thing!since Jihae already left GD,do u want me to left her out or you want her to be in this story?i'll be waiting!till then,bye2!~