Chapter 23

4 Months...

(2 weeks later-entering a new month )


Min Ah stretch out her arms upon hearing the alarm's clock beeping beside her.She open her eyes and glance at the clock,showing it's only 7 a.m.She groan,thinking who could have set her alarm on 7 in the morning?she usually will set it on 7:30 a.m. Not to mention,today is Saturday.It's suppose to be a freedom day,where there's no teacher,no school,no studies!Once again she groan,and there's one person eventually come to her mind at the time.

"Ergh..Dae nii-san..."She reach for the alarm clock on the nightstand,only to turn it off and continue back to sleep.Just as she's about to drift off back to her dreamland,there's heard a knock on the door.Again,she groan and face-palm herself."..what did I do to deserve this kind of punishment?"

"Min-chan,are you already awake?"

"...."

"Hey,Min-chan.."

"....."

Upon Daehyun didn't even get any respond from the girl,he decide it's best if he just barge in into Min Ah's room.He reach for the knob and twist it slightly,pushing the door a bit for him to be able to peek inside.His eyes naturally goes toward the alarm clock on the nightstand and he can't help but to hiss.The supposedly 'alive' alarm clock at this time already turn dead.Which instantly he already know that the girl is awake by this time,but she just didn't want to respond to him and it slightly annoyed him.

"Oi!do you really want me to get you up or what?"

"...."

"Don't try to pretend that you're asleep,Bang Min Ah."

"Ahh~!don't disturb me,go away!"

"W-what?go away?this kid-"

"It's still early!I'll wake up in another 30 minutes,so go away!"

"No can do.You have to go to school today isn't?"He push the door a bit more so that he can get in and walk toward the bed.There's seen a clenching teeth on his face."I'm only gonna say this one more time,so get up."

"Or what?"Min Ah turn around to face her brother with amusement smirk hanging on her face."What are you gonna do?"

"Are you challenging me here,Bang Min Ah?"

"Well yeah,Bang Daehyun."

'Bang..?' Daehyun eyes went wide and he can feel as thought as his heart abruptly stop beating for a moment as he heard that name.He can't even blurt out a word at that time,his tongue suddenly gotten numb.He curse silently toward himself from getting sudden shock from it.He should already gotten used to it by now,but then,it seems he's not.

To Min Ah,she notice that out of the blue,her brother suddenly turn tongue-tied when she call him by his full name.She clearly saw that there's a hint of shock in her brother's eyes.She want to ask,or at least make a joke from it,but by the look of the older give her,she can't seem to bring out her curiosity to push him further.Taking a note to herself that it's all her fault,she sit up and her hand gradually reach out to hold the older's hand.

"D-Dae nii-san?a-are you okay?"

"W-what?"

"You doesn't l-look so well,a-are you s-sick or something?are you-"

"I-iya,watashi wa daijobuda...."(N-no,I'm okay..)

"Nii-san..g-gomen..watashi-!"

"Sore wa daijobuda,tada junbi o shi nasai.Watashi wa kaika anata o matteimasu."(It's okay.just get ready.I'll wait for you downstairs.)Just with that,he smile and shrug off the hand's that's holding onto him and walk out of the room,leaving a guilty Min Ah behind.

"Da-Dae nii-san!!m-matte-!"

Instead of hoping for a reply from the older,she just got a silence lingering all around her.She hung her head low,she doesn't even know what to do at the moment.

"What's wrong with him?"She whisper softly as she stare blankly at the door.

---◘○◘---

As soon as Daehyun reach at the kitchen,he can't help but to clench tight both his hand,as he still slightly cursing toward himself over and over.

"Damn it!what's wrong with you?!are you stupid or what?showing that expression in front of her!.." He grab the glass that's contain water on the kitchen's counter and gulp it down in one go.

"What do you think you're doing!?"He ruffle his hair in annoyance and hiss."Argh!damn it!"He kick the table's leg,making it creating a loud shrill noise."That's my name,but why am I so shock about it?"Unknowingly,he let out a shaky breath that he's been holding on for quite some time.He let himself slide down against the counter,to the floor and bring up his knees close to him and place his hands on his head.

"What actually is wrong with you?...your name are Bang Daehyun isn't?"

....

"..right?but,why does it sounds right,yet so wrong?I'm a part of this family too,but why am I feeling like this?.."
He knows that if he keep on thinking this way,he will broke down any moment by now.And he knows it too well that there's already tears forming on his eyes,threatening to fall down.Knowing that he can't hold it anymore,he quickly hide his face between his knees and let the tears fall down while muffling his sob with the help of his arms.

...

'I am Bang Daehyun...with no doubt,I'm Bang Daehyun.'

'"That's my name,but yet why am I-.....but then,I'm sorry.."

---♥☺♥---

"Hyung..."

"...."

"Hyung,wake up.You're suppose to go to school today!"

"...."

"Hyung~!"Again,Moonsoo didn't even get any reply from the older and he just sigh.He reach for the door knob and twist it slightly,and to his surprise Myungsoo didn't even lock the door.He furrow his eyebrows and bit his lower lip,while he push the door softly."Hyung?"He peek in and saw that Myungsoo still in his bed.He sigh and go towards the older.On the way he can't help but to glance at the other side of the room's,there's seen yet again another broken alarm clock.He just shook his head a little and turn to his brother.

"Hyung,wake up."

"Tsk,go away..."

"Hyung!wake up!you're going to school today,remember?!"He grab Myungsoo arm and shook it lightly,earning a glare from the older.

"So what!?go away!I'm gonna skip school today!"

"What?!skip?!no!you can't hyung!come on,wake up!I already make a breakfast for you."

"Aish...fine!fine!ergh!"Myungsoo sit up and ruffle his hair in annoyed while glaring at his younger brother."This kid!"He grab Moonsoo arm and swing him on the bed,trapping the younger below him while tickling him on the waist.

"H-hyung!w-what are you doing?haha!"

"You!why did you wake me up today?!it's Saturday!"

"Hyung!s-stop it!haha-but you're schooling today,remember?"

"I don't wanna go!.."

"Hyung!stop it can you?hahaha,it's ticklish!"

"No!"

"Hyung-uhuk!uhuk!"Upon hearing the younger coughing,he quickly stop his action as there's a worried face all over him.

"Y-Yah!Kim Moonsoo,are you okay?!what's wrong with you?are you sick or something?yah!"He pat the younger's cheek softly while the younger can't help but to let out a chuckle.

"Hyung,I'm okay..don't worry."Moonsoo can't help but to let out his smile while looking at his older brother who's wearing a worried face above him.Upon getting this kind of reaction from the younger,Myungsoo just hiss and plop down his body on top of the younger."Ugh,you're heavy.."

"Shut up..."

"So,go to school ok?"

"Damn it..tsk,I hate you Moonsoo."

"Really?but I love you,Myungsoo hyung."He smile.

---◘○♫○◘--


(At the school)

"So,is everyone here?"Mrs.Jung ask as she tick her students attendance one by one.

"Yes!!"all the students answer her in unison.

"Good!"

"Wait Mrs.Jung!Min Ah and Myungsoo isn't here yet!"one of the students raise up her hand.

"Eh?really?where are them?they shouldn't be late,we have a lot of works to do today."Mrs.Jung can't help but to look over at the school gate.

"We don't know!!"once again,all her students answer her in unison."Mrs.Jung!let's just start without them,they can head to the class by their own right?"

"Yeah,it's not like they didn't know the way to our class."All start complaining to her,and she can't help but to let out a soft sigh.

"But there's a work I have assign them with.."

Just then,there's a girl coming toward her,wearing a cute blue polka-dot dress with a ribbon tied on her hair.(It's Saturday,so they don't need to wear school uniform)"Good morning Mrs.Jung!"She bow.

"Um,what's wrong Na Eun ah?"

"Well,I'm just wondering..."Na Eun eyes keep scanning between all the students to find the figure that she love the most."..where's Myungsoo?he didn't come yet?"She turn back and look at the teacher.

"No,he didn't come yet.Why?"

"Ah,nothing.I'm just asking.Well then,if he already come can you please tell him that Princess Na Eun is looking for him?"

"Um...yeah?"Mrs.Jung raise her eyebrows in disbelief while staring at the girl beside her.Just then,there's someone interrupt their conversation.

"Just go away Son Na Eun,he didn't even want to see you.Just face the fact,will you?"

"Shut up Minhwan.I'm not talking to you!just mind your own business!"Na Eun glare at the boy in front of her.They both continue to glare with each other until there's heard a loud mumbles from all the students.

"Mrs.Jung!what are you waiting for?"

"Yeah,let's go first."

"Okay,okay!"Mrs.Jung sigh and turn her attention towards the two students in front of her."Minhwan and Na Eun,cut it out both of you.Minhwan,let's go!"She grab Minhwan arm and drag him back towards where most of the students from their class is.

"Okay then,let's just get start without-"

"M-Mrs.Jung!w-wait!"

All turn their attention toward the voice.

"Ah!Min Ah,there you are!why are you late?and..who's-...Myungsoo!thank goodness you two already here!"Mrs.Jung greet them both with a wide smile,while most of the students there's are cheering about it and some even hiss about it.Seeing this sight,that they both are coming to school together makes Minhwan both happy and sad at the same time.Nevertheless,he smile because he knows that it's only useless if he try to be the third wheel between them.

"Wow~!!!!what is this?a new couple is born?"

"That girl and our prince?it can't be!"

Myungsoo and Min Ah turn toward each other and there's can seen a red flush on both faces,but still they keep their cold presence with them.As fast as they look at each other,they turn away from each other and look at their classmates.

"W-we're not!We just happen to bump with each other on the school's gates."They both say at the same time,which again earning a loud chirping from the others.

"Well,it's a good thing you two already here.I need you two to go to the arts room and finish the model for our school carnival at there.I already put the worksheets at there,you two can look at it later."Mrs.Jung cut all the cheering and instantly ask all the students to move and go toward their class.

"Ah~you're no fun Mrs.Jung!"

Na Eun,who's not too far away from there heard the loud cheering from the other side and almost immediately she turn around to look at it.As soon as she saw the sight's in front of her,her heart boil up.

"Why is that ugly is with my Myungsoo?!"She clench tight her hand and start walking toward the two.She stop directly in front of them and yell at them."Yah!!"All heads turns towards the three.

"What do you think you're doing huh?don't you know that he's mine?!"She look at Min Ah straight in the eyes while Min Ah turn her head and look at the ground beneath her.It's not that she's afraid of the girl,but she just start to remember back the kiss that Myungsoo and Na Eun share at the mall last time,where she had bump with them.Unknowingly,she bit her lower lips and clench her shirt on the side.

"Yah,can you just go away?who ever said that I'm yours?don't spit out nonsense."Myungsoo just glare at the girl in front of them while he can't help but to keep glancing at the girl beside him.But Na Eun just ignore the boy and just continue glaring at Min Ah.To her,she didn't like it when Min Ah didn't even respond to her,as thought as she's not  exist.She bring up her hand and slap on neither of Min Ah cheek,making all the students eyes widen including Myungsoo.

"There's no one ever allowed to keep silence when I'm asking."

"....."Min Ah eyes widen due to the sudden slap and she glare at the girl in front of her and there's seen a pool of tears in her eyes,threatening to fall down.She clench both her hands to a tight fist,wanting to bring up her hand and slap Na Eun back,but she stop midway.She can't do this as it might cause trouble for her parents in the future,since her family is pretty well known in the whole world.

"YAH SON NA EUN!!"Myungsoo shout as he grab the girl's wrist tightly."WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!"Seeing this side of Myungsoo yet again,still make all students shock over it,including Min Ah and Na Eun.

"O-Oppa...i-it's hurt..please.."

Being Min Ah,she don't want this little petit problem to grow bigger so she decided it's the best if she leave right now,leaving the only two behind while she go to the arts room alone.

"I'm leaving,so settle your problem by the two of you."Myungsoo can't help but to notice the slight crack in Min Ah's voice as the girl start to turn away and head to the other directions,wanting to leave the scene as soon as possible.He knew that the girl is holding back it's tears at the time and he know he had to do something.He reach out his free hand only to grab onto the girl wrist,while he retreat his other hand's that holding onto Na Eun wrist previously.Min Ah eyes widen in shock.She try to shrug off the boy's hand but to no avail.

"Yah,keep you're hand off me!"

"Where do you think you're going?"There again heard his cold voice and he glare intensely at the girl beside him.

"Myungsoo oppa!w-what are y-you doing?"Na Eun gasp in shock as she witness the two in front of her.She stare at their hands."Why are you holding h-her hand!?"

"Let go off me jerk."

"Oppa!"

"Ugh..!"Myungsoo just drag Min Ah with him and walk away from there,leaving a completely stunt Na Eun and all the dumbfounded students there.Just like that,all the students start to leave and start heading towards their classroom as thought as there's nothing happen.Truth be told,they do want to think that there's really something happening,but then when they all catch Myungsoo's glare,they knew instantly they need to shut their mouth.

------


"Let go of me!!"

"...."

"Yah!!jerk!"

"...."

"It's hurt-!"Just then,the boy suddenly stop his pace,making the girl too also stop her pace."Y-yah?"The boy turn around and meet with the girl's eyes.Min Ah can't help but to melt in into the other's gaze,it just feel so safe just to look at it.But then,when the boy start to speak up,it snap her back into reality.

"What do you think you're doing?just standing at there and gladly accept her slap's?what are you?a stupid?"

"..w-what?"

"Is it?is that it?"

"...."

"Why can't you answer me-?!"

"Yes!I'm a stupid,so what?!what do you even care about it?!you don't even care about it!"

"..what?.."

"You don't know me,so just step out of my way!!"

"This is why you're stupid,you know that?!"

"..what?!!"

"Yes I don't know you!!but I care about you okay?!"

"Y-you...wh-"

"I care."Myungsoo look at the girl in the eyes.'I do care a lot about you...'

"W-what?"Her eyes widen as she caught the words that the boy said ,that he care for her.Instantly she feel a warm feelings tingling inside of her as her tears start to fall down drop by drop.To not let the boy see that she's actually already start crying,she hung her head low and can't help but to stare at their hand.She know it's sound stupid but it suddenly amuse her that they are arguing with each other but still,the boy didn't even let go of her hand.

They look like a couple who's quarelling with each other.

'Couple?we?...us?me and him?heh,that's such a cruel reality to be true...'

"Why do you always have to think only from your view?!don't you ever think of everyone else?!"

Suddenly Daehyun image from this morning invade her mind.A sad Daehyun keep replaying endlessly in her mind like a broken tape.And then,it hits her.It's true that she never did think of everyoone else feelings,even her Dae nii-san.

'Dae nii-san...'

Shruging off her mind,she tell her ownself that she need to retord back,or else the boy will notice it.She have to.
"If I ever think from everyone else view,then I'm not gonna get live with it.How am I suppose to understand people's view if I can't even understand my own self fully?!"

Instead of replying to the girl,Myungsoo just stare at the small girl infront of him with a shock face.It's the first time that the girl raise up her voice to him,though there's already been many times they're arguing for the past two months but never did the girl raise her voice towards him like this.Suddenly noticing that the girl didn't even look up at him,he already knew something is wrong.He look at where the girl's is looking and he saw the damp spot on the ground,he let out a frustrated sigh.Instead of letting the girl wrist go,he tighten the hold's and drag the girl away from there,and heading towards the toilet's.Earning a soft and weak protest from the small girl behind him.

'Damn it,I should know that she will end up crying..ugh,and it's worse since I...I hate seeing her crying like this..'

Myungsoo know it sounds really stupid,even to himself.But when he knew that the girl is shedding her tears,he can't help but to feel like he had to protect the girl from everyone.Everyone,including he,himself.But it's even worse when he heard a soft sob behind him.


"Please,just let me go Myungsoo.I'm not in the mood to argue with you."Min Ah try to pull away her hand from the boy's grip but once again,it won't even budge.

"...."

"Yah Kim Myungsoo!!"

"Just shut up can you?"

"Then,just let go of me!"with that,Myungsoo let go of her hand rather harshly and turn around once again at the girl.

"There!satisfied?!I'd already let go of you,so what are you gonna do,huh!?run and hide?or just cry and cry and cry?!"

"You!"Min Ah bring up her hand and just like that,her palm make a contact with the boy's right cheek.She can't hold it anymore,she's hurting really badly in the inside.It's already enough when the boy insult her,but now he mock her too?She just can't."It's too much,don't you think?!"

Myungsoo just smirk upon it while he turn to glare coldly at the girl.The glare that contains frustrated and hatred in it,mixing the two emotions too well that he think he might go crazy at the time."Heh,too much?it's ridiculous.There's so much more that I have to say to you,do you want to hear it?"

"Stop it.."

"I hate you!"

"Sto-"

"Why did you even come here?!why did you even try to befriend with me?!don't you know that I hate you?!"

"JUST STOP IT!"She bring up her hand and slap the boy on the face yet again.There's seen her tears rolls down on her cheeks like a waterfall while she look at the boy in the eyes with a glitter of sadness and hurt in it.To Myungsoo,he know that if he continue to look into the girls eyes,he will gave in and eventually he will let his other side that he also didn't even know exist,control him fully.So,the only thing he can do at the time is just wearing out his cold like ice glare and smirk hanging smugly on his lips.

Just like that suddenly,realisation hits Min Ah.Seeing the boy's cheek infront of her already turns to red,make her feel guilty all over.At that time she really want to cry,because she don't know what to do.Half of her still hurt by the words being let out by him,but other half of her just worried of him.She know that just now she can't control herself anymore,so that's why she act like that.She want to reach out her hand to the other's swollen cheeks,but only to stop in the midway as she hear the other's words.

"You know what?there's so much more I want to say to you.But there's only one thing that I really want you to fully know and understand it."

"...."

"That meeting with you is the worst things that happen in my life."Just with that,Myungsoo walk away from there,leaving a shock and sobbing Min Ah on the floor.

"M-Myungsoo!"She keep on calling the boy,but it's hopeless as the boy's figure already disappear from there."It's not suppose to be like this...we're already on a good term,but why..."tShe bring up her knees closer to her and hide her face between it."..this is all your fault Bang Min Ah..you mess it up..with Dae nii-san..as well as him.."

















◘---∞---

A/N:*gasp*OMG!what did I even write?!0_0!haha,omg blame me cuz I suddenly want a drama in it /getkilledbyreaders/...don't worry!it won't last long,I promise!(but doesnt mean there's will be no more)
/getkilledtwicebyreaders/..>x< so,please leave a comments below and tell me what u think of this story,start from the beginning?keke kidding!but do tell me what do u think of this story!PLEASE!to all,I mean ALL my LOVELY SUBBIES,can you?NEW subcribers too!please?eoh?I just love to read your comments T-T...even it's only a word,it means A LOT to me../begwithbrokenlimbs/ Till then,bye2!^^