Chapter 29

4 Months...

"What?" Jiae look at Myungsoo in disbelief.She just couldn't believed on what did her ears just heard.The bot never had use that harsh tone and language with her before. She bit her inner cheeks. "Myungsoo oppa-"

"Don't call me by my name anymore."

"What?! what do you mean by that?"

"I'm sure you're not deaf yet, isn't?"

"Oppa!"

"Tch." Myungsoo hiss ."Now, go."He grab Min Ah's wrist as he proceed to dragged the girl with him."Damn" He silently curse at himself, totally didn't expect to see the other here. But before he could take a step further, his pace being halted, when the girl grabbed his arm.

"Where are you going?" Jiae pout,as she make a sad face, trying to gain some pity. She tightened her hold on the boy's arm,when she noticed Min Ah's eyes were on her.She didn't like the other at all.

"Get your hand o-"

"We need to talk oppa."

"Are you-"

"Please!"

"I will only say it once more,let go."

"But-!"

Hearing the other is still reasoning with him,it clearly make him annoyed.He shrugged off his arm from the girl's hold,making she stumble back and fall down to the ground.If he were not so mad or they were still together,he will probably help her stand up back,but not just now.He would never even make a slightest contact with the girl.He was sick with the other.He glared down at her."Don't come near me again."With that, he just pull Min Ah with him and continue their pace to the school.

Min Ah,being the only one stranger between whatever relationship the other two have,just kept quiet.Not like she could have anything to say either,except to just watch them both.She admit,she was mad at the other girl when she grab the boy's arm.Of course she would get mad,since the boy now is her boyfriend.It's a natural thing to get jealous between couple.But being as herself,she would play it cool.She didn't want to waste her time and energy to argue and fight the weak girl just now.She didn't know whether the girl are weak or not,but her appearance speak out loud enough for her,with the cherry pink dress she wore and the girly handbag she slung on her left shoulder.She huffed,feeling irritated at the girl's action.And it was also bothering her so much when her head kept on repeating Jiae's voice.She was so sure that she had heard it somewhere,she swear, but she just couldn't remember it.Thinking maybe that it was just her imagination,she just shrug it from her head.It's not worth it,to kept that in her mind.She have more important thing that she need to deal right now.

"I won't forgive her,if she did that again.." She bit her lower lips, as her eyes move to look at the back of Myungsoo's head.The light and enjoyable atmosphere between them few minutes ago,turn to a really heavy tension.Their walk completely become as quiet as a mouse.The only thing she could heard were the cars that were passing by them, the chirping of the bird,the blowing wind, and their own footsteps walking on the road.It was really quiet,that even she find it was hard to make a conversation.But she hate the silent even more."So,who's that?"

She could see the boy were startled by her voice,when she noticed the boy snapped out of his thoughts.Looking at this,she just sigh as she try to get out from the boy's hold."Let go of me."

"..."

"L.."

"..."

Again,she sigh.The other won't even respond to her.It was making her mad,but she told herself that probably the boy were also dealing with his own problem,so she just put a blind eye on this."Please,let go of me.."She twist her left wrist,trying really hard to break away from the other's tight hold.She kept on tugging on it, but the other just do nothing."L!!let go of me! You're hurting my hand!"

"..." Again, there was not even a reply from the boy.

"L!"She raise her voice as her legs now stop moving,making the boy stop too,as she put her focus on break away from the boy's grip."You-"

"Sorry." Myungsoo loosen his grip onto the girl's wrist,but still not making any intention to let go of the other's wrist.He sigh heavily as he turn to look on his back,at the girl's face."I..."

"..."Min Ah just stay quiet,waiting for the other to say something more.And he did.

"Can I tell you later?about her?"

Now,it was her time to stay quiet.So it's true after all.The other were actually having a mental war inside his head when they're walking.She just sigh."Fine.But please, can you let go of my wrist?it's hurt.."

He look down at the girl's hand,and it has a red mark around the thin wrist.Immediately he feel sorry for her.He didn't know that he had hold onto the other's that hard until it left a mark.Again,he apologize."Sorry."He rub on the red mark with his thumb.

Seing the other's action,only make her heart hurt.She wondered,why did the boy are so bothered with the meeting with the girl just now?until his behaviour totally change.What are their relationship between each other? Slowly,she could feel her heart hurt,as her chest tighten."Ahh...am I jealous?"


--◘♣○--

15 minutes later, they finally have reach their school.They really were grateful that today is the day they will do the cleanup of their festival yesterday,because they didn't required to stay in the hall and heard their bald pricipal talking on the stage about the current issues that the school were dealing with.

"Now,you can really let go of me."Min Ah said,as she look at the boy.They didn't wanted the students here to know that they were in a relationship.They just got together literally yesterday,and if it counts by hours, it still didn't pass a day yet.

"Yea."Myungsoo immediately let go of the girl's wrist,but not before he hold onto it for 20 seconds.He really like Min Ah's hand because it's soft and it make him calm by just holding onto it.That was the main reason why he didn't wanted to let go of her hand before,because he need himself to calmed down from thinking too much about Jiae.They've nothing to do with each other anymore.He already have the girl in front of him now,and he would not ignore and neglet her later,and not in the near future too.He would devoted his heart to be with the girl.After all,he did already fell in love with her.

Feeling the soft gaze that the boy gave her, it make Min Ah blushed at it.She knew that her face were probably looking really red right now,but she just couldn't helped it.But even so,she would try to play it cool."T-then,let's go to o-our class."

"Yea."

The boy answered,but he didn't even move from there,and instead he kept on looking at her.Okay,now it was totally creeping her out.She just didn't understand the other at all.Just now,he were so angry and all,but now he was so soft.She didn't know whether this mood changing of the boy were applying only to her or not,but she hope it was.She frown."Then,why aren't you moving?"

"I'm waiting for you."

"Waiting for me?"

He nodded."I want you to walk in front,so that I could protect you from others."

At that,she blush yet again."W-what?"

"What?"

"You do realize that now we're at school right now,isn't?"

"Yeah,and?"

"Aren't we suppose to just act like the normal us?"

"I am."

"No, you're not-!"

"As your boyfriend,I am."

And again,she blush.She didn't know what to say at that.Hearing that declaration,she become to flustered until it make her speechless.The other were really weird.They just get together yesterday,and today he already being so sweet like this.But then again,if she remembered it back,the other had always be like that towards her.So...she guess,it's not that weird anymore?But it just so embarrassing.

"What?"He lean forward and look at the girl's face even closer.Their face only inches apart.Now,he's in teasing mood.The girl were just so cute when she blush really hard like that,and that he couldn't helped but to tease the other even more."Why are you blushing?"

"H-huh?w-what?"Her eyes widen at how close they are with each other.She quickly take a step back and bring up her hands to her cheeks."I-I'm not!"

"Oh,really?"He smirk as he take a step forward."Then,explain to me why is your face red?"

"E-eh?"

"Hm?"

"I-it's because it's h-hot-"

"No,it's not.If I'm not wrong,it didn't even past 9 o'clock yet."

"Emmmmm...ahh!"She yell as she push the other away from her.It's too much right now.The other's attention on her were too much for her to handle."W-we're already late for class!"She blurt out,trying to change the topic and get out from it.She turn around,but before she could even move,there's a force pull her back by her wrist.

"Where are you going?"

"C-class-"

"We don't have any class today,do you forget about it?"

Oh no,now she's really in trouble.She just blurt it out without even she could think straight."W-well,b-but we still have-"

Just then,Myungsoo chuckle."Ahh...she's so cute."He look at her with a small smile on his face.He really are glad that he choose the girl to be his partner.He bring up his right hand and pat the girl's head."I'm just teasing you,you idiot."

"..."

"Come on, they're waiting  for us at the class." He retreat his hand, and walk away from the girl. 

Seeing this, Min Ah just huffed as she glared at the boy."Humph,jerk!" But then, she couldn't helped but to get worried when she noticed how faster the boy's face change as soon as he retreat his hand from her head.There's frustrated and sadness on it."Why? just who is she?"

 

--◘♣○--

"Aish, where is he?" Minhwan huffed angrily as he started to take off the black curtain from its rail. "Don't tell me he didn't come today.."

"What are you mumbling at, Minhwan?" One of the girls ask him, as she began to sweep the floor.

"Ah?"

"You were having that mad face and you keep on talking to yourself." She raise an eyebrow.

"Oh." He let out a nervous smile. "Nothing. Just about L."

"Oh, really?" The girl only nodded as she turned back her attention on sweeping the floor, but only to see there's the figure the other were looking for."Oh,there they are!"

At that, Minhwan turned around and look at both figures that was just entering the class.For some reason, he could felt there were different aura lingering around both of them.And the red flushed on the girl's face also convince him for his guess."Is it just me,or there's something happen between them?" He furrowed his eyebrows in question.Just before he could call out for the other, their homeroom teacher's voice could be heard.

"Good, that you both have arrived.I need you two to work faster. We should finish this cleanup at 4 pm."

"Huh?"

"I need you both to carry the things that we borrowed from the arts room, and return it back now."

Hearing that, Min Ah could only sighed in frustrated. She had just arrived, and her tireness from running before, still didn't go away yet, and now she have to climbed two flight of stairs to go to the arts room? Today couldn't be more worse. She kept on mumbling, and Myungsoo can't help but to just secretly smile apologetically at the girl.He know how tired the other really are,and as her boyfriend,he really wanted to help the girl.He really want to.But they both know the rules that the had set up even without they actually ever spoke about it.They're at school, and that's mean,they should pretended that they didn't like each other and try to distance themselves away as far as possible.Before he could whispered at the girl, Minhwan's voice stop him from that and his attention turn towards the other guy.

"Is it just me or did you two always seem to reach at the school at the same time?"

At that,both of them are taken aback at that question.They didn't know what to do and what to say at the time.Damn, the other sure are very sharp with the small details.

Looking at neither both of them didn't answered his question,Minhwan could take yet another guess at this.He need to find more about this.He look around, and call on one of the boy student."Hey Geonwoo,can you replace me here?"

"Yea,sure."The boy smile and the five-high each other, before Minhwan climb down from the table.He clear his throat and say in a really low tone at both of the guy and girl."Can we have a talk some where else?"With that, he just walk past them and already headed out from the claseroom.

Exchanging glances with each other,Myungsoo and Min Ah have no choice but to follow the other guy, with Myungsoo the first one to go out,and followed by the girl 6 minutes later.Walking along the hallway until she reach at a secluded part of under the fire escape stairs,she could see the two guys are already there.She approached them,and the first thingshe heard the other say was,

"See,this is why.!"

Both of the them once again exchanged glances.

"What do you mean?"Myungsoo ask his best friend,but the only reply he get is a laugh.He furrow his eyebrows,becoming a bit annoyed."What's wrong with you?"

"That should be my question,L."

"Huh?"

"I only say I wanted to have a talk outside,but I never did say who do I want to talk with,and then both of you came."Minhwan smirk when he notice the two surprise'd look."So,why is it that both of you come out?"

"..."

"..."

"I wonder why.."He hummed,purposely trying to act dumb here in this matter.He waited for an answer,but neither of them even make an effort to answered him.Not that he actually expect an answer.He could already guess it."So,what's with you two, huh?"


--◘♣○--

"Hey Na Eun,what's wrong?"

"..."

"Na Eun?" Chorong nudge her on her side,and that's make the other look at her.

"H-huh?"

"Are you okay?You've been dazing somewhere this whole time."

"Ah,I'm..."Na Eun bit her lower lips,and sigh in frustrated."No,I'm not okay.There's someone on my mind."

"Who?Myungsoo oppa again?"Namjoo ask,as she raise her eyebrows.

"No,not him.."

"Then?"

"Jiae.Do you know her?"

"Hah?who is that?"

"I...also don't know."

"Then,when did you met her?"

"Yesterday."She take a seat beside Namjoo,as she fold her arms on her chest."When I was looking for Myungsoo oppa,she suddenly appear out of nowhere and call out for me.And she also say something really weird."

"What did she say?"

"She say something like,'we're in the same boat'.It's so weird.I didn't even know her."


--◘♣○--

"Ah,so you finally make your move,huh L?"Minhwan nudge Myungsoo on his side as his eyebrows wiggle in teasing manner.

Looking at the boy beside of him,it make him become a bit annoyed though it didn't really show on his face.But judging from how long they already been friends,the other knew he were iritated,but he just ignore it.He hiss and just focused on his task,putting back all the things that were belong in the arts room in the huge basket in the middle of their classroom."Shut up,Minhwan."

"Oh,how-"

"Don't you ever dare say anything to anyone.If there's a single soul knew other than us in this school,I'm gonna kill you in your bed."

Hearing the other threat,Minhwan can't help but to let out a soft chuckle,didn't want to grab any attention from their other classmates."I wonder then."

"Tch."

There's silence fall between them,before Minhwan say something that definitely take Myungsoo's attention completely.The tone the other use,he could already know.He could sense the sadness in it.

"So,you finally admit it,huh L?"

"..."

"Lucky you."

Ah,he didn't know what to say at this point.He knew that the other have feelings for the girl.He even had already told him the firts time the girl come.

"It's kind of funny you know?in the beginning you don't even like her at all and you two always have a fight every time you met.But now,you two end up together."The other let out a yet again chuckle."Ahh...I really envy with you,L."

"Minhwan-"

"Nah,it's okay."He wave the other off."If you're afraid that I'm sad,I am,but I'm happy to be honest."

"Huh?"

"This is the first time that you even wanted to get involve with a girl in your life,L.Even when Na Eun try her hard to get as close as possible to you,you will ignore and reject her without even a bat of eyelashes."

"..."

"So,to see that you're interested with Min Ah,somehow kind of interesting for me."He smile.

Seeing how hard the other were trying to pretended in front of him,really make Myungsoo become guilty.Ah,he's speechless.He look down on the floor,as he mumble an apology."I really am sorry,for hurting you.."

"Haha,nah,what are you saying?"Minhwan once again nudge him."You don't have to feel bad about it.But if you still insist that...then,do me a favor."

"Favor?"

"Yup.Take care of her for me then,L..."

"...."

"Well,I still can be her knight if you're not in the sight,don't worry.I'll still protect her,but of course,not as her knight in shining armor..but maybe just a side knight?haha.."

At this point,Myungsoo know the other had started rambling,but he didn't mind it.He just shake his head as there's a small smile appearing on his face."You're really stupid,Minhwan."

"What?"

"Stop spurting out nonsense,and just shut up and help me with this,will you?"

"Haha,yeah.Sorry."


--◘♣○--

Daehyun sighed as he look at the report presented on his table.Damn, it's not good.His paren'ts company are having a problem.Their rival sabotage the company,making all the out production have to be hold for some times.He curse at this.Ah,he didn't know how to deal with this,he's out of ideas."What should I do?"He sighed yet again as he lean back his head on the chair,his head are killing him right now.

Just before he could even close his eyes to take a bit of rest,there's heard his phone ringing.He look to his left,and his eyes widen seeing the name flashing on the screen.He immediately pick up the call and stand up from his seat,and walk a bit to the back,to the large window.

"Hello,Daehyun?"

"Ah,okasa.."

"How have you been?are you okay?how about your imouto?"

"I'm fine,and Min-chan too.She say she really miss you both,okasan and otousan.And..I miss you too."

At that,the older woman can't help but to chuckle.Ah,her son and daughter sure are the cutest."We miss you two too.I'm sorry because I didn't call you earlier.."

"Em,I didn't mind.I'm sure you're busy there."

"Thank you ne,Daehyun."They both just smile,and just keep quiet for about 30 seconds,before she begin to ask about the real matter on why did she call."Um,Daehyun?"

"Hai,okasan.?Is there's something wrong?"

"..."

"Okasan?"

"I bet you already know,isn't?about our company..?"

"Ah..."His eyes glitter in sadness."..hai."

"I thought so.."

"Otousan wa?"

"Ano ne,he's kind of depress right now.He didn't expect that they will pull out a trick like this.He really having a hard time now,but don't worry,it will be fine.We both will work hard to fix this up,and you just have to focus on mainting the quality of the product there,okay?And make a smart negotiations among all the investors."


"...."

"Daijobu.Anata o shinjete imasu.This is just a small matter for us.We've face even harder difficulty,so don't worry about us here.It will not take a long time."

He could hear and somehow he knew that the older were smiling."Hai,okasan."

They both turned quiet at this.Neither one of them know how and what to talk regarding about this matter.It went for about 3 minutes,before he break the silence by trying to drift off from the subject."Ah okasan,how are you?"

"Ah,I'm fine here.Even your otousan also are fine too,except that he's in a bit foul mood.."

"Haha..yeah,you already told me."And they both laugh at that.They continue on to talk with each other,until the older women seem to remembering something.

"Oh,Daehyun!"

"Hai,okasan?"

"I just remembered something!"

"What is it,okasan?"

"It's a good news!You should tell Min-chan about this!"

"At that,he let out a chuckle.His mother sounds really cheerful and somehow elated.He become curious as to why is it."Okasan,calm down.."

"Haha,gomen. I'm just so happy."

"Yeah.So?"

"We've found someone who are capable on handling our company there!"

At that,his eyes widen in shocked."What?really?"

"Yes.And he will come by next week! So in another a week,you both can come back to Japan!"

"W-wow..that's really fast,okasan."

"Yes."

"I really d-didn't expect that."

"Neither us."The voice on the other line chuckle happily."Ah,I can't wait for us to live back in our house.."

"Yeah..."

"Ah,you have to tell Min-chan about this!don't forget!"


--◘♣○--

"Min Ah~"

Upon hearing her name being called,she stop on sorting out the things on the shelves and look behind,only to be greeted by someone who she never expect to meet here.Her eyes widen at that.She turn her body fully facing the figure."What are you doing here?"

"What do you mean by that?I'm a student here too."

"What?"

"Oh,it seem like you didn't know about it yet.Also Myungsoo oppa."The figure smile,as she bow a bit,introducing herself."I'm Yoo Jiae,Myungsoo oppa's girlfriend."

At that,Min Ah's eyes widen in shock as she could felt her heart break.What does the girl mean by that?she's Myungsoo's girlfriend,not her.Just who in the world is the girl?She grit her teeth as her hands ball up into a fist."What do you mean?"

"What?don't you understand what am I talking about?"

"...."

At that,Jiae sigh as she let herself in into the room and walk slowly towards the other."You're really an idiot,aren't you?"

"What did you say?"

"Anyway,what I'm trying to say is,Myungsoo oppa is mine."

"...."

"I'm his girlfriend.So please,could you go away?"Her face suddenly turned serious as she say it,as her legs stop,making her standing right in front of the other."He's mine."

"..."

"Understand-"

"What make you so sure that he's yours?"Min Ah raise an eyebrows as there seeming her dark aura emitting from her.She just couldn't hold it back already.She was really hurt and her heart were boiling in anger when the other just claim that the boy is her's."He's mine."

They both just glared at each other,before there's suddenly heard a chuckle from Jiae."Hahahaha,did I hear it right?"

"..."

"So,does that mean you want to fight with me over him?Is that so?"

"If it's yes,so what?Are you scared?"Min Ah smirk.Just before she could say anything more,there's heard a loud and fast footsteps coming towards the arts's room.

"Min Ah!"

At that,both of the girls look towards the door,and there seen Minhwan standing outside of it.Seeing another girl besides Min Ah,Minhwan face immediately change from a happy and bright to a serious and hatred face when he look at who was it.He knew the other."What are you doing here,Jiae?"

"Ah,Minhwan oppa!"Jiae smile at the boy,but the other never did reply to her smile.She frown at this."What's with the serious face?aren't you happy to see me again?"

"Shut up,Jiae."He walk in into the room,and walk towards Min Ah,completely ignoring the other.He had a soft and gentle expression when he's approach the girl,as his voice contain concern."Are you okay?"He ask softly,and the other just nod.He smile,before letting out a sigh."That's good." Before he turn back to glare at the younger."What do you want?"

Min Ah eyes widen when he witness the 180 degree changes in Minhwan.She never thought that she would ever saw a serious and scary  Minhwan right in front of her eyes.She thought the other guy couldn't make that kind of face,but she sure was wrong about it.

"What's with the harsh tone,Minhwan oppa?"She pout."Aren't you happy to finally see me?"

"What?."

"We can finally hang out together again!"She clap happily."Isn't good?!"

"The heck are you talking about?"There's heard yet another voice coming from the front door.They all look at who it was,and their eyes widen seeing who was it.

"Myungsoo oppa!"She smile,but soon the smile fade from her face when the boy growl.

"What the heck are you doing here,Jiae?"Myungsoo glared at her,as his hands ball up into a tight fist.He can see the girl flinch,while the other two just watch him with a shock face over them.He knew,the other two must be somehow shocked with how he act right now,but he didn't care at the moment.He just wanted Jiae to just get out from his sight and never appear before his eyes ever again.He couldn't stand the girl's presence at all.Being near her only make him sick and mad.

"O-oppa.."

"I ask you,aren't I?"His eyes harden."What the hell are you doing here?"

"..."

"What?suddenly you can't talk?"

At this,Jiae sigh as she turn around to face the older fully."Myungsoo oppa,I really need to talk to you.Can you-"

"No.Just get out of my sight."He let out a hiss as he walked passed the girl and go towards Min Ah.Without any words exchanged,he just grab the girl's hand and drag her out from the class."Let's go,Minhwan."

Seeing this,Minhwan just nod as he follow the two from behind,but not before he say something at Jiae.Givig her the best annoyed look he could make."Give up,Jiae.Myungsoo are not the same Myungsoo you knew 3 years ago.He will never want to be involve with you again."

Jiae could hear her heart crack at the bold gesture in front of her eyes just now and the words spoken by Minhwan still were playing on her ears.She gritted her teeth in anger,as she stomp her foot."Erghh!!That girl!"She huff."I'll get you for this!"



--◘♣○--

"Are you okay,Min Ah?"

"Ah..ah,yeah.I guess.."Min Ah try to let out a smile,but it didn't work.She were really confuse right now.What actually going on between Myungsoo and that so call girl name Jiae?She was so curious about it.She look at the said boy lining at the drinks counter,as she bit her lower lips.

Minhwan,being the observant guy he is,he notice how stressful the girl in front of him are.Just looking at the wrinkles on the other's forehead,already prove it so much.He just sigh at this.He couldn't do anything.It's reasonable for the girl to become distracted and overthinking about Myungsoo and Jiae.He too,would start speculating something if he were in the girl's place.Looking at the girl's face for 1 more minute,he decided to brought back the girl to the real world.And so,he lean forward and flick her on the forehead,wince earn him a wince and a glare.

"Ow!what's that for?!"Min Ah glare at Minwhan as she rub on her forehead at the place where the other had flick her on.

"Stop thinking about it."

"About what?"

"About them."

"...."

"I know you've been thinking about it for the whole time we're heading to the canteen.Don't think that I didn't notice it."

"..."

Seeing how the girl wouldn't answer him,he just sigh."Well,if you're that curious,why don't you just ask him then?"

"I wanted to.."

""Huh?"

"..he said he will tell me about her later on,so I'll just wait for him."

"What he said that?"

"Yes."She turn back her head in front,but her eyes set on the table.She had never been this disturb before.She were kind of glad that right now there was no one at the canteen except them.Maybe it was because the others had take their lunch right on time when the bell rings,while they came down an hour late.Not that it were not allowed,they already get the permission from their homeroom teacher.


--◘♣○--

"Bye Myungsoo!Bye Min Ah!"Minhwan smile gleefully as he wave his hand towards the couple."Meet you two again next week!"

Instead of replying with the same bid,Myungsoo just nod as he too wave at the other from across the road,while Min Ah just smile.After they already see Minhwan ride the bus,only then they started walk back home.The journey to their house was insanely quiet.Is not like they didn't have anything to say with each other,they have,but they just didn't know how to start it.So,without they realize,they already reach halfway to Min Ah's house.Just another less than 10 minutes,they will have to say goodbye at the park where they meet this morning.

Knowing that probably the girl beside him were curious,and worried just by looking at her face,he decided that he have to tell about Jiat at her right now.He definitely don't like to talk about that girl,heck he even didn't wanted to mention that girl's name,but he knew,he have to for their sake.

"Min ah."He grab her wrist softly,and the girl turn to look at him.

"What is it?"

"I..I want to have a talk with you."

"About what?"

"About Jiae."

At that name mentioned,Min Ah eyes widen,totally didn't expect that the other are going to tell her about the girl this soon.Like,they just-okay,she just meet the girl today.She look at the bo's face,as she were trying to search for something on it,and she saw it.The other's face look really stress right now.Ah,she didn't like this.She didn't want to push the other if he's not ready.At this,she let out a sigh."Look here,Myungsoo."

"..."

"Myungsoo,look at me."She use her other hand and lift the other's chin,and only then their eyes met.She smile a bit.Even though she were really curious about the other girl,she didn't wanted to push the other to tell her about the girl when he's not ready.She knew,the boy probably haing a more hard time than her about this."It's okay.."

"H-huh?"

"If you're not ready yet,the don't.I'll wait for you."She let go of the other's chin,and pull away her hand from his grasp."Come on,let's just go home for today."

"..."

"I'm tired.You're tired.We're tired.."

"..."

"Let's just call it a day today-"

"No,wait Min Ah."Once again,he grab the girl's hand,as he take a deep breath and let it out."I'm ready.I want to tell you about it right now."He tighten his hold,and he's grateful when the girl turn to look at him in the eyes.

"Are you sure?"

He nod."Yes." Walking for another 10 minutes,they already reach the park where they should part way with each other.But instead of that,Myungsoo drag the girl to sit on the bench under the tree with him.They stay silent for awhile,before he started it."Jiae,that girl,is my..."

"..your?"

"I don't know how to adress her.. We're not like in a relationship either,to call that she's my girlfriend and I'm his boyfriend.It just.. I like her.I mean,actually to the extent that I had fallen in love with her,and by hearing some people gossiping,she seem to like me too.So,it's kinda,we both have feelings with each other,but never have any sort of relationship.We're just friends,hanging out pretty much almost all the time together.But,until that one day..."

"...."

"..she..."

Min Ah just look at Myungsoo's face,as she could feel her heart hurt hearing that.But,she knew,it's no use if she were hurt by that,since now she's the one whose with Myungsoo.She could felt the boy tighten his hand around her's,and she could only just watch.She don't know what to do.She have to let the other finish up his story.She wait and wait,but for 2 minutes,the boy didn't say anything,and it make her become worried.She reach out her other hand,and put it on top of the boy's hand that were holding onto her."..and she?"

"..."

"Myungso-"

"..she betrayed me.She sleep with other guy from other school."Myungsoo bit his lower lips in anger and let out a shaky breath."At that time I don't want to believe it,until photos of them together somehow are spread to our school.Minhwan the one who's see it first,and he tried really hard to make me not to look at the photos,but it was too late.The moment he reach to our class,I'm already there."

"..Then,is it really true?"

"H-huh?"At this,he lift is head to look at the girl with a confuse look on his face.

"I mean..don't you try to ask her?instead of you just believe what do you saw?"

"..."

"Hmm?"

"..I did.. and she didn't deny it,Min Ah."

"..."

"She didn't.."

Hearing that,Min Ah eyes widen in shocked.She just couldn't believe on what she's hearing right now.So,the girl already cheated and hurt Myungsoo's heart,and now what?she wanted the guy back to herself?Oh no,he wouldn't let that happen.Myungsoo is with her right now,and he's she's.She gritted her teeth in anger,as her blood boil.She just couldn't believe that girl's guts.Taking a glance at the boy's face,she could see that the other are somehow trapped inside the past,remembering about that.Ah,she don't like that.She don't want the boy to think about that ever again.She frown slightly,and pull the boy slowly inside her embrace as she wrap her arms around the other lovingly.Her right hand automatically the boy's hair,as she whisper nothing but sweet words on the other's ears.It's not awkward for her by doing this,since she always did this with Daehyun.

"I'm not gonna betray you,Myungsoo."

"...."

"I promise.I won't leave you."

"Min Ah.."Myungsoo eyes widen at that.Ah,he.. he's so happy when the girl said that.Unconsciously,there's a drop of tears rolling down his cheeks as he smile.He too,wrap his arms around the other,and bring them closer with each other.Ah,he really love Min Ah.It's definitely a right choice to make Min Ah as his."Min Ah.. I love you."



--◘♣○--

"Dae-nii,I'm back!"

....

"Nii-san!" Min Ah shout,as soon as she step into the house."Where is he?"She turned around and locked the door,and before she could even take a step forwards towards the stairs,there's a strong arms wrapped around her waist tightly.She couldn't helped but to yelp in surprise.She didn't saw that coming.

"Min-chan!!"

"Nii-san!"She furrow her eyebrows as she smack the older on the arms."You scared me!"


"Ahh,sorry."Daehyun giggle,as he loosen his hold's,but not breaking the hug.The girl turn around to look at him."Welcome back."He smile.

"What's with you,Dae nii-san?You seem really happy today?"Min Ah squint her eyes,trying to guess what make her brother like this.

"I am!"

"What's the reason?"

"Well,try to guess then."

"Hmm...is it..about a girl?"

"Hmm.. well,we can say that."

"What?"Her eyes widen."Did you meet with someone you like?!"

"What?No,no that you idiot!"He flick the younger's forehead.

"Ow,it's hurt,nii-san."She pout as she rub her forehead.It's already her second time she got flick on her forehead."Then,what is it?"

"A week."

"Huh?"

"A week,I already give you the hint!"

She try to think what does it could possibly mean,but she just could find the point.Ah,she's slow about this kind of guessing game."Mou,nii-san!"

"What,you can't think of anything?"

She shook her head as she pout."No."

"Ah,you're really an idiot."

"I'm what?!Nii-san you-"

"Japan."

"Huh?"

"In a week.We will leave her for Japan in a week,Min-chan! we're going back to our home!!"

Daehyun hug her again,but were frozen at that time.Did she heard it right?One week?Only one more week she will be here,and then,back to Japan again?It's true that she have been wanting to go back to their real home,but this is so sudden.She thought she have about one month left,but it seem like she's wrong.She only have one week left.Ah,how about Myungsoo?What should she tell him?She had just promised the other that she wouldn't leave him.But now...

"W-what?a-a week?"











 

◘--∞--◘
A/N:Finally an update!yeah,I managed to update this story! ^^... So,I don't have anything much to say,just I'm sorry for updating late,and thank you for still waiting for me.And..yeah,you noticed it. I have no other choice,but to faster up the pace because I'm afraid that if it drag longer,I wouldn't be able to do it.So,yeah. Anyway,please leave some comments! and once again,I love you~ and thank you for still waiting for me to update this tory.Yiu all are awesome! *thumbs up*