Chapter 14

4 Months...

Hours by hours pass,and there's heard the school's bell ringging.Signalling it's recess time for the students.Like a flash,all the students come out from each of their classes and headed toward the canteen,like a zombie.Wanting to stuff their empty stomach to the max,to the point that they can't even stand up.Well,maybe that's the reason.Because who like studies?no one.None.Well,if there's someone,for sure the population of the group can be count using a fingers.But then,maybe not.

'Ahh~finally..it's recess time~I'm so hungry..T0T.But,where's the canteen?damn it,I know I should use this morning free time just now to explore the school,not explore the garden!' Min Ah slightly curse at herself and actually quite embarass because by now,she definetly sure her stomach is growling.Loud.To the point she have to keep a distant from her partner's on her side,before the other's get to heard her growling stomach,begging to get it full.

'Tsk,I don't care,eventually if I keep going around the school,I'm sure I will found the canteen.Well,tsk It's Min Ah we're talking about.I have my own instict to detect the canteen.Because I love food.Very much.But,not more than otousan and okasan.And Dae nii-san too!ahh~I want to eat..but who will eat with me?I don't want-..wait!I should go see Yura nee-san and ask her to eat with me!she's here isn't?!tsk,damn it!why are you so stupid Bang Min Ah?Baka!' and now,there can be seen a small smile appearing on the girl's face.Showing that,her mission already complete.Well,not a mission,it's rather a plan.

Being the one who's sitting beside the cold-heartless girl,Myungsoo can't help but to crack a smirk along his face.Why?Believe it or not,his ears can work pretty well to the point he can hear any sound or voice clearly,even though it only a soft,very soft voice or sound.He still can hear it.Which mean yes,he definetly heard his partner stomach growling.But then,not even one's that see or notice the smirk he wearing on him.All thanks to his positon that he still maintain it from the last two period before the recess.He's closing both his eyes while sitting cross leg and keep his head down,preventing everyone to see his face.In other words,people will think that he's taking a nap and which mean to never ever bother the Ice prince if they don't want their head gone the next day.

'Stupid.If you're hungry,just go out from this class and go to the canteen.It's much better isn't?tsk,indeed a stupid.'

"Hey Min Ah!lets go to the canteen together!"

With the speed of a lightning,both the Ice prince and the cold-heartless girl's head snap up,to meet with the owner of the voice.They're both shock at the other bold action,but they both got a completely different looks.For Min Ah,her eyes pratically widen seeming,she's shock over it and she din't even expect the other to talk with her,since she always ignore him most of the time.While on the other hand,Myungsoo eyes din't widen like it will jump out from his socket.It din't.Instead,his eyes are glaring on the other's eyes.He din't even surprise with it because he already expect it sooner or later,referring to their 'deal' before.But maybe he was shock a little,because he din't expect the other to be so bold.Too bold.

'So,this is how you're gonna do it?to get her with this way?well,I have to say it will be kinda interesting...'

Again,there's a smirk hanging on his perfect face.Showing he really deserve to be called a prince with his handsome face and perfect features.But just referring at his attitude,again he deserve to get the Ice title on the front.Creating a perfect word for him,Ice prince.

Minhwan,who's still keeping his smile brightly at Min Ah,dart his eyes for awhile to her side and he get the face Myungsoo is making at him,clearly.He notice it clearly enough,to make his heart beating excitement.The smirkThe smirk on his challenger face's.The killer smirk that explain million meanings behind it.Only he,himself know what it's mean.Only L,Kim Myungsoo know what it meant.

"So?"

"H-huh?"

"Join me for a lunch?"

"...."

"Oh come on Min Ah!we can eat together and get to know each other well!hmm?"

"Nope.No thanks,I'm not interested."

"W-what?"

"I'm not interest.Go on your own."

'Heh,thought you already know she's a bit-..no..she's too straightforward.Too.'Myungsoo once again  smirk.

"Oh well,fine.It's okay..so..maybe next time?"

"...."

"Pretty please?"

"No-"

"Or else I will keep calling you cutie!"

"W-what?!"Min Ah shock,and her face can be seen turn to red slowly.Yup,she's blushing.

"Cutie!cutie!cutie!cutie!cut-"

"S-stop it!"

"Cutie!cutie!cuti-"

"Stop it!k-keep your mouth shut.P-people are watching!what are y-you doing?!"

Minhwan stop for awhile his chanting,and look around their surrounding.Like just the girl said,there's people watching them with an aw.But that's not gonna make him stop until he get what he want.And he desperately want that thing.Bang Min Ah.

Myungsoo on the otherside,can't help but to feel a bit annoy,by just looking at his both hand turn to a tight fist.A fist that if it landed on the glasses will definetly broke to pieces,like his clock.Same with a person.If it landed on someone's face,definetly with no doubt it will leave a serious bruise here and there.Eventualy it will kill a person with it.

"I'm not gonna stop it,until you agree with it."

"W-what?!This guy.."

"Cutie!cutie!cu-"

"Ergh!Fin-fine!so stop it!"

"Fine what?"

"...."

"Cuti-!"

"Fine!I-I'll go.."

'Bang!'Minhwan turn to her side and smirk at Myungsoo,telling him he win this round.And he lose.Completely.But then,it just like put an oil into the burning fire to Myungsoo.Yes,he is angry.But he can't do anything about it,he can't.So,the only thing he can do is,to keep his cool composture and smirk decorating his face again,mocking ever so slightly the other.Seeing the million means smirk on his face,Minhwan can't help but to feel offended but nontheless he's happy with his victory.

"Go where?"

"Ergh!with you!"

"With me?to where?"

"To lunch!!"

"w-"

"With you!okay?!fine?!ergh!!"

"Perfect!so I'll definetly looking forward to our date!!bye bye!"Minhwan approach the girl and pat her head and walk out from the class,leaving the two.Again,Min Ah is shock and well,Myungsoo..jealousy can see through him clearly.

'Ergh!!..why am I reacting like this?!ugh!It can't be that I'm jealous!hell no!!tsk,guess I need to get some fresh air.' Myungsoo stand up from his place abruptly,making his chair push back a little bit too far and creating an unpleasent shrill sound.And this,make his partner shock over his action and look at him with a question mark on her face.

"W-what's wr-rong?"

"Tsk,none of your business."

"W-what?!y-yah!" with no response from the boy,he quickly walk out from the class wanting to get away from the girl for now.But no.He can't even pass the door as there's a force preventing him from going any further.He hiss and look at his back.Just as he guess,it's none other than his partner.Bang Min Ah.She hold his wrist tightly,preventing him to go out from the class.

"What do you want?"

"I..I-"

"Don't you suppose to have a 'date' with that guy?"

"W-what?!date?I-It's not a date!!" Min Ah blush.Again for that day.It's already her sixth time on that day,not to mention.

"Well,yeah whatever.Do I seem like I care?let go of me.Don't you suppose to have a date with him now?" Bang!clearly seen that Myungsoo din't even follow the conversation till the end.But being the oblivious girl right now,Min Ah din't even notice it,when she suppose to notice it right away.

"It-It's not now..it's..o-other time.."

"Tsk,why din't you just go now?what's the different?there's none right?"

"Not now..."

"Tsk,just shut up and let me-"

"For now I need you!"Min Ah say and look up.Her eyes meeting with the Ice prince and it continues to stuck like that for some times.She din't even notice that her voice is slightly raise up,sounding like she's mad.Again she blush.

"....."Myungsoo,who's standing infront of her,unable to utter any words as he's too shock from the girl's words.And for some reason,he can't even understand his heart at all as to why it keep beating faster and faster.And yet,he know it can't be true and so,he just let it slight.But still,there's a red flush on his face.

"...."

"...."

"W-what I m-mean is d-din't I say that I-I will help y-you wi-with the cut?S-so I will keep u-up my words..."

"......"


"Myungsoo oppa!!"there's from the end of the hallway heard the unsofamiliar voice calling out for the Ice prince as always,with her baby voice.It's none other than Son Na Eun.She's skipping toward them.

The two who's the only one who left in the class,that standing infront of the back door aware of that annoying 'baby voice'.To this,Min Ah quickly retract her hand,in the process making the other hand back to his side and the two look toward where the voice come from.

"Opp!let's go eat together okay?I already-..yah!!what are you doing with oppa?who are you?!"Like it was on a que Na eun stop her skipping and change it to a slow pace as her eyes squinting,trying to regonize the girl that standing beside her beloved oppa.Thanks to her sudden change pace,Myungsoo quickly block the other vision by standing infront of Min Ah,blocking her face so that Na Eun din't get to see her.

"Y-yah..j-jerk.."

"Run."

"W-what?"

"Do you wanna die?"

"I'm not gonna run from her!I'm-

"Run!"with that,they run together to the infirmary.Well that's also because of Myungsoo drag the stubborn girl with him as soon as he heard Na Eun voice become clearer each step,indicate that  she's coming near toward them.Without their counscious,their hand is holding onto each other.

--♦♣♦---

"Myungsoo oppa!oppa!why is he running away from me?"Na Eun quickly try to catch up with them both as fast she can,but being as her,she will never keep up with the boy's fast pace.She just cross her chest and puff out her cheeks in annoy.

"And..who's with him?it's a girl right?That figure..I have seen it somewhere..but who?"Na Eun is still in a daze,when there's someone tap on her shoulder.She turn around,just to see one of her friend's looking confuse at her.

"Na Eun ya..what's wrong?"

"Oh!Eunji..nothing.."

"Are you sure it's nothing?but your face tell me there's something.."Eunji bit her inner cheeks and examine the girl infront of her with her small eyes.

"No,nothing.So,let's go eat then!"Na Eun smile,and Eunji just sigh.

"Where's your Myungsoo?"

"Ah..he's gone.."

"Huh?"

"He run away from me."She pout.And being as her,the girly princess,of course she say it in a baby voice and do all the gesture in a cute way.

'I'm pretty sure I know that figure...'

--• ◘ •--

[In the Infimary]

Not even a word can be heard from the two as soon as they enter the infirmary.At that time,they both were too busy too catch up their breath until they din't even notice that their hands is still in each other's hold.But not until they both look at each other back and forth between their face and their tangle hand.And that's when they realize that they are holding hands.With an instant,the two quickly let go of each other hand and look at everywhere except their face.Not to mention,there's a red flush on both face.Well,the obvious one is Min Ah while Myungsoo,being the Ice prince keep his composture too well that it's hard too see whether he is blushing or not.

Trying to get out from the awkwardness between them,the girl clear out and once again keep up her cold face,with there's still tint red on her cheeks.

"Sit down.I'm going to apply the ointment on your cut."with that,the girl quickly go through the cabinet and search for the iodine,some ointment and the plaster,while the boy just sit on the chair without saying anything.Thank god the doctor who's incharge in the infirmary go out for lunch.After several minutes,the girl appear infront of the boy and sit infront of him and start to clean the cut with iodine.

"I-I'm going to start to clean the cut,so d-don't move."

"I'm not a kid."

"Yah-!"

"What?"

"Anata ga daikirai!"

"Tsk."


Minutes by minutes pass by and the girl's still cleaning up the cut since the cut is pretty deep and well,it's kinda big.It's not that big,but it's not that small either.Meanwhile on the otherside,the boy just look at the girl infront of him with amusement and there's smirk hanging on his face.

'This small eyes is..kinda pre-..pretty..when I look at it closer.But,tsk.If she shut up it will be perfect.'

Being as Min Ah,she aware that Myungsoo is looking at her.Well,it's staring if I would say.She can't help but to feel embarass but just keep up her poker face.

"What are you staring at?"

"You."

"H-huh??"Min Ah look up and look at him in the eyes.She can't help but to once again imerse in the other's beautiful orbs,until she din't even notice that she's putting pressure on the other's cut.

"Ah!It's hurt damn it..."

"So-sorry!"She quickly continue do back her work while the other sigh softly.

"It's okay..I'm not saying it at you."

"Huh?w-what?"

"Nothing."

"Oh..o-okay."

Once again,there's silence between the two.Min Ah keep treating the cut's until she's approach the last stage,that's to put the plaster on Myungsoo face.But the silence did not linger around them for long as the girl notify him that's she's almost finish with it.

"Just a bit more.I only want to put the plaster.."

"..."

"..."

"Yah."

"What?"

"You...going?"

"Huh?going where?"

"Date..with Minhwan.You going right?"

"Date?What the?tsk,it's not..I don't know.Maybe no."

"...."

"Okay,it's already finish."Min Ah smile at Myungsoo and he can't help but to feel once again his heart is beating faster than usual.And then,it struck them both how can they act like this?it's too comfortable.Far way too comfortable."Why are you asking anyway?you say you din't care right?"

Like usual,there's no reply from the boy.He abruptly stand up from there and head toward the door,ready to go out from there leaving the girl alone.His back facing the girl.In this state,there's something inside the girl make she change and decided to cancel the deal they had before.

"Myungsoo.."as soon as he heard the girl call out his real name,his legs stop their pace.Yes,he is shock.But then,it's weird because he din't feel annoy when she call out him by that."That deal..I'll cancel it.Don't worry,I won't bother you nor I'll talk to you.We won't talk with each other.There's nothing for we to talk about too.So,it will be just the same and yeah..I'll  take down the deal."

"....."Myungsoo,who's hearing that the girl has take down their deal,shock a little but then there's a smile forming on his face.

"Well then,I-"

"Then...I hope you din't go with Minhwan..."Myungsoo mumble softly,meant for the girl's to hear it.But,no.Instead,only he's the only one can  hear clearly what did he say.

"Wha-"before she can ask him,what did he say just now,the boy already out from her sight.Leaving her completely standing alone in the infirmary.

--◘○◘--

[On the Otherside]

"Finally!!it's recess time!!woo~!damn!the mathematics subject's sure kill me million times by now."Sungyeol,who's sitting beside Sungkyu yawn while stretching his mouth wide,until it become a smile.

"And yet,I'm still surprise that you still alive."

"Hey!it's hurt you know!how could you?!"the younger pout."Woohyun hyung!look at your crush!He's being mean to me!"

"Yes,yes..so shut up."Sungkyu just ignore the two younger beside them and continue reading his books.

"Hey!how could you say it out loud?!you stupid choding!"

"What?that he's your crush?pfft..hyung,everyone knows about it."

"Yah!!you!!"Just with that,the two start to argue with each other.Yup,it's noisy.Really noisy,but there's nobody complain about it.Not even the members.Well yeah,it's because they're not in the canteen but at the school's backyard.It's their usual place they hang out together,and it's quite peaceful there.

In the mean time,there's seen a couple walking toward their place,while intertwine their hands together.Sungkyu look up and greet the two.

"Hi Dongwoo,hi Hoya!what's keeping you two for too long?"Upon hearing this question,Hoya's face turn to red while Dongwoo grin and hug him from the back.Sungkyu know perfectly what it means so he just let it slide and continue reading his book and the couple took a seat on his front.Hoya sitting on Dongwoo's lap.

"Eww~!!hyung!what are you doing?it's disgusting!"the maknae pop out  from nowhere and make a disgust face while looking at the YaDong couple.

"Lee Sungjong being jealous~"Sungyeol stop his arguement with Woohyun,and seem he want to start a new one with the younger.

"Yah!!Lee Sungyeol!I'm not!"with that,the two start their arguement.

"Gyu hyung,where's Myungsoo?"Woohyun being the curious among the other ask the older of the six.Upon hearing this,the older snap up and stop reading his book.He just realize the 'Ice prince' is missing.

"Speaking about him..I wonder where he is.."Like it was on a cue,there's the spoken figure walking toward them with a plaster on his face.All turn their head at the Ice prince.

"Myungsoo!!p-plaster??!!"they all shock because to Myungsoo,he will never even care to treat the cuts or wound on his face.But then,to someone in the group,he had a double shock.One because of Myungsoo,and the other one,because of someone he see.He quickly shove away the boy on his lap.

"D-Dongwoo??"

◘--∞--◘
A/N:yay!again!an update!who's happy?(again,what did I even write?)keke~sorry if this chapter is lame..==i'm short of idea T0T!sorry!*bow*well,as usual,comments are needed~^^ oh yeah!if you guys want to help me with this story and want to voice out your idea or opinions,do tell me.I will try my best to write it out!^^and sorry again for the INFINITE otp's*bow*

@tathaa:like..notice ur presence?well,im glad that u subscribe&read my story!hope it doesnt make u bored!and im sorry if i always update late!wow~!!now u already become their bias?!that's awesome!!finally i have a friend who ship MyungNah too!yay!can i hug u?keke~wait can i ask u where r u from?coz i notice u type in korean,but imso sorry bcoz i cant understand it T0T!and yup!im looking forward to see u again!^^
@MizSweet:Annyeong!^^ yay!a new reader!yes,please continue to ship MyungNah!and welcome to MyungNah world?keke~ah!do show urself more eh?i'll looking forward to it^^
@Neko-Meow:Annyeong!^^ yay a new reader again!keke~wait..what do u mean by finally u found a Minah's fanfic?isnt there's a lot-not so much-but still there's other Minah's fic?well,then it's my pleasure to have u read my story!^^and yup!MyungNah jjang!keke~ah!u 2!im waiting 4 u to show up more^^