Chapter 1

4 Months...


It's a lovely beautiful morning,and the weather is just perfect for a walk.By just looking at the atmosphere of it,it will bring someone to peacefulness by just  listening to the birds chirping along the road.But not at certain place...yup,it's at Bang's mansion.Oh,not to mention,Bang's family is one of the most powerful and richest company on both Japan and Korea.They hold a big company under them,and most of it.all turn to a sucessful company.But they're different from all richest pupils out there,only certain person has seen their face.That because they never did show their face to public although the public knows their name too well.They never did want to live such a luxurious life,they just want to live like a normal people like others.Because they believe that,money is not everythings.But...of course it's everyone wish to live in a big house...so do them.



--[At Bang's Mansion]--

"Ah~!!Otousan!I don't want to go to that school!!It's already hard for me to come here,and now you give me some more!?"

"Min-"

"You say we suppose to be here for just a quite some days!and today we suppose to go back to Japan!!and now what?!you ask me to go to school?!here?!in Korea?!"

"Listen here-"

"I don't want!!"Min Ah dash off  upstairs and go to her room.Slamming her door right behind her and leave both her parents in completely lose hope downstairs.

"Minah,that girl...she always so stuborn.."The aged man sigh and plop himself down on the couch."What else should we do?once she said that she don't want,forever she will stick with that decision."

"I already told you,its gonna be hard to comfort her to stay here."The wife sit beside her husband."Maybe we should go a bit hard on her..."

"Otousan,okasan?what's wrong?"The blonde man just coming out from his room and approach both his parents,dumbfounded,due to the chaos he heard from his room that happened just few minutes ago.

"Oh,Daehyun...sore wa anata no itomodesu.."

"Herm?Min Ah-chan?"The age man just nod his head.

"Is this about why do we have to stay here longer?"

"Hai..."

"Daijobu otousan,okasan...shinpai takunai yo,I will have some words with her."He smile sweetly to both his parents,and that's make their parents smile.

"I'm glad that I have you Daehyun..."

"Okasan...=_=..Otousan,where's she?Is she in her room?"

"Hai."

"Okay...I'll go and comfort her."He quickly climb up the stairs and go toward Min Ah's room.




'Tuk,Tuk.' Daehyun knock on her door in a manner,in hoping that his sister will let him in.There's no answer from the inside.. he try knocking again.And that's when,there's a voice respond to his knock.

"Dare?"

"Daehyun...."

"Nii-san?"

"Yeah,can nii-san come in?"

"........."

"Min Ah-chan?"

"Yes,just open the door.I din't lock it."With almost immedietly,Daehyun open the door and see her sister lying on her bed with a pillow covering her face.

"Kekeke~"

"What are you laughing at?"

"You."

"Huh?"

"Nani monai.."He approach the girl and sit beside her,staring at her.

"Are you staring at me,nii-san?"

"Nope,I'm just analysing your body,just to see if its okay if I give it to the neighbour dog to eat it."

"What?!"Min Ah pull the pillow off her face and throw it to her brother."So mean!"She's pout and sat up.

"Hahahahaha!Sure the dog also don't want to eat it because your body is full with fats,that can make it fat!"

"Nii-san!!!!!!!!!hanarete iku!"

"Hahahaha,gomen Min-chan."

"Hmph..!"

"I heard that you're arguing with otousan and okasan just now,what's wrong?"

"Please,I don't want to talk about it anymore."

"Min-chan...answer me."Min Ah turns her head and look at Daehyun in the eyes and she gulp.There's go her serious brother on the role."I..."

"Bang Min Ah."

"Nii-san,I don't want to stay here.I want to go home.Our home."

He sigh."But this is our home too.You have to know it,that both otousan and okasan work for a big company.It's their first and last company for them.It's their work to travelling here and there.And it's also our work to follow them as their son and daughter."

"But nii-san..I'm not used to this...new house?yes,I can accept that and I already used to it...but new school?no."

"And why is that?"

"Because...they din't like me?"

"And how did you know that they din't like you?"

"........."

"Tell nii-san who din't like you,I will crush them all."

"=_=..nii-san....tsk,arigatou ne..for comforting me."She smile at Daehyun.And for some reason Daehyun heart was beating faster for a few seconds.

"Um....."He smile back to her sister.Without they knowing,their parents have been eavesdrop everthing that they been talking about,until their father decide to in their conversation.



"Min Ah..."The two turn their head at the door upon hearing a familiar voice."I...I.."

Min Ah eyes widen,he din't expect that her father will pop up just like that.She turn to look at Daehyun,and he just smile and give her a nod.Saying that,she should try to take this matter with their father smoothly.She turn back to look at her father and..

"But why must be that school?!!In all the place?!Ah~I don't want to go there otousan!"There's she start yelling again.Daehyun just facepalm himself and just sitting back,watching the father and the daughter bickering.

"Min Ah!Don't be rude!"Their father raising his voice,seems like he decide to go hard on her for this time."The principal of that school is my best friend!"

'Haish...this father and daughter...never change...'Daehyun pratically talking to himself.

"So what?!That din't  even have to do with me!!"She's pouting.'That's his best friend,not mine..!urgh!!"

"Oi..oi..Min-chan.."

"Yo-"

"Honey..please..."The mother shook his head and turn to look at her daughter."sweetheart,please listen to your otousan.Kare wa anata no chichi no sairyo no yujinda,besides we will only be here for 4 months...after that we will back to Japan..um?onegaishimasu?"




'Definetly Min-chan gonna give up...'Daehyun look at her sister face.'Yup....3...2....1...'

"Hai...hai.."Min Ah sigh."but okasan..I..."She look at her mother."you know that I'm not a social person...how do you think I will stay here for 4 months without friends?without Yura?"

"Just make a new friends then,tsk.There's must be someone better than Yura...and there's also nii-san."Daehyun smirk."Isn't that so?"

"No!!there's no one better than Yura!!!"

"Sweetheart,please calm down...Daehyun,anata,shussh!Don't pick on with your sister."

"akunai!"He stick out his tougue.

"Look here Min Ah,I already discuss this matter with the others,they say we will really only stay here for 4 months,not more than that..okay?believe me,you will be happy at here."

"Um..please sweetheart?"

There's nothing Min Ah can do anymore.She din't even have a choice.For the sake of their family,she will go with their parents decision."Okay,just for this time.."

"Uwa~watashi Min-chan wa totemo kawaidesuga!!"Daehyun ruffle her hair and smile brightly at her little sister,well..that's what suppose he seen Min Ah as."Watashiwa anata o hokori ni omou.."

"Yamete kudasai Dae-nii san...."She get up from her bed and look at everyone."Now,can you please all go out?"

"Huh?"

"Why?"

"Min-chan?"

"I want to change to my uniform!"

"Oh-okay!"There's seen a smile paster on both their parents face,with immedietly they go out from her room and head downstairs.

"Oh,Min-chan.."

"Nani?"

"Are you sure you don't want nii-san to accompany you change your clothes?you know,it's haunted here..later they will-"

"NII-SAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HANARETE IKU!!!!!!!"

"Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!"Daehyun quickly move his to go away from his furious sister.But before he close the door,once again he turn to look at Min Ah."That's really good,Min-chan.I know that you can do it."He smile and close the door and go join their parents downstairs.

"Nii....san.....hountoni arigatou..."



---------◙○◘----------


After 15 minutes,of changing,Min Ah get out from her room and head downstairs,ready to go to her new school.

"Oh~look at our Min Ah,so beautiful..."

"Okasan....."

"Haha..gomen ne koibito.."

"Where's the school?give me the address."

"Oh...I will ask the-"

"No thanks otousan,I want to walk to school.Just give me the address of the school,I'll walk there.It will let me be more familiar with this place."

"Ah...okay..."The aged man start scrible down the school address."Here you go.."he hand the paper.

"Be careful,Min Ah..."

"Hai...I'll be going first then,sayonara otousan,okasan and...Hyun nii-san.!"She stick out her tougue and out from the house wearing a headphone.

"0_0 is that suppose to be  my new nickname?tsk,Min Ah....."Without he knowing smile start forming on his lips.





"It's all just gonna be okay...just 4 months...."







--◘--∞--◘--
A/N:ah~I'm happy that there's someone willing to subscribe to this story...^_^..thank you guys!actually,truth to be told,i'm a bit scared to post this story because the risk that i have to face it...you know what i mean,since this pairing isn't that popular...so how's the story?it's lack isn't?i'm sorry!

@Alien483: ^-^ i guess you a huge fan of Min Ah isn't?

@ByungMinah :really?!you ship this couple too?yeah!then,i have a friends!xD


JAPANESE DICTIONARY~(since i use japanese words in this,so i will translate it for you^^)
1)otousan = father
2)okasan = mother
3)anata = you
4)sore wa anata no itomodesu = It's your sister
5)daijobu = it's okay
6)shinpai takunai = don't worry
7)hanarete iku = go away
8)gomenasai/gomen = I'm sorry
9)kare wa anata no chichi no sairyo no yujinda = he's your father best friend
10)akunai = I don't want
11)watashi (__) wa toteimo kawaidesuga = my(__)is so cute
12)watashiwa anata o hokori ni omou = I'm proud of you
13)Yamete kudasai = please stop it
14)koibito = sweetheart

(hope this will help you~^^)is this too hard?do you want me to stop using japanese language?please leave some comments~