Chapter 24

4 Months...

"What have I done?how in the world that I'm going to face him right now?"Min Ah can't help but to feel guilty once again as she stare at the door in front of her,that's seperating the boy and her.She hesitate at first,but then she reach out her hand and slide open the door,revealing the boy already starting doing the model for the carnival.Right now she really feel embarrassed and she feel so small when she's with the boy,but then she can't just leave the boy all alone doing all the things that's they had been asign to.

"Don't just stand at there,you have both legs and hands right?help me do this things will you?"Myungsoo say coldly towards the girl and there's feel as thought as her heart is being pricked by a thousands of needles.She just keep quiet and walk towards the boy and squat down across him.

"I...I'll do the clothes."

...

...

"Myungsoo,I'm...I'm sorry for just now.I didn't mean to..I just-"

"Faster will you?we still got many things to do here."

"But,Myung-"

"I don't have times for you stories.Save it up for yourself."He say without even looking at her,and truth to be told,she was hurt by the other's action,but she know that she doesn't have any rights to get angry with him.Because all is her fault.So she just stay quiet there all along while doing her works.

"I'm sorry..."

As soon as his ears catch what the girl said,his eyes widen in shock.He didn't even expect for the girl to apologize to him since he's the one who should suppose to apologize to her.He can't help but  to wonder what's wrong with the girl until she burst out like that.

◘----◘


Hours by hours pass and it's already late evening.The clock already strikes 6 p.m.

"Myungsoo oppa~!"There's heard a girly voice coming from the hallway calling for him.The two who's in the arts room just continue doing their works in silence,they didn't even bother to answer the voice that's calling for the boy.

....

"Oppa?"Na Eun standing infront of the room while smiling at him.Min Ah who's still sewing in the corner of the room just keep quiet as thought as she's a statue.Ignoring the two presence in the room.Myungsoo whose notice the tense atmosphere lingering around the room,can't help but to secretly glance toward the girl at the corner of the room only to turn back and glare at the other girl.

"What do you want?don't you see that I'm busy here?"

"What is that girl doing in here?"Na Eun say while sending the girl her hateful glare's."What are you doing here with oppa?"

"Na Eun,stop it."

"But oppa,she-"

"Go away Son Na Eun.I had enough of you,please."

"But..I just wanna have a dinner with you.That's all.Please?"

Myungsoo can't help but to just go with the girl.Because there's no way he could stay in the room with Min Ah since they had a huge fight earlier.It's not that he hate her,but for now,he can't seem to face the girl.There's a mix feelings in him.

"You go first,I have to takes my things."He stand up and head towards his bag with a bored and irritated face on him.

"But,we should go together!"

"Wait for me outside."He glare at the girl and Na Eun just let out a sigh and go wait for the boy outside the room.

"Such a pain in the ."Myungsoo just hiss while he's start taking out his phone from his pocket and walking towards Min Ah direction.

Min Ah who's notice there's a pair of legs infront of her,look up,only to see Myungsoo already looking down on her.Once again,she turn away her gaze and look at somewhere else.

"What?"

"Give me your phone."

"W-what?"She look at him with a confuse face."What do you need it for?"

"Just give me,will you?"

"F-fine."Min Ah put a stop on the sewing and fished out her phone from her bag beside her.She hold out the phone to him."Here."

Myungsoo take it without even saying a word.He then start pressing something in the girl's phone and there's heard his phone ringing.Min Ah eyes widen.

"This should do."He throw back the phone at the girl as she catch it with her hands.

"J-jerk..did you just-?"

"Yes,so just shut up.It's already late evening."

"But,why-"

"Just call me or text me when you want to go somewhere,or if there's something happen."

"What do y-"She didn't even get to finish her words,the boy already walk out from the class leaving her alone behind,Her eyes blink in confusion.But then she can't help but to smile because she thought that the boy already hate her to the point where he don't even want to talk with her,but she's wrong.And she's glad that she's wrong in this matter.
Just as she's about to start sewing back the clothes,her phone beeping beside her,indicate that there's a message just come in.She look at her phone and there's seen a red flush on her face.


FR:Jerk?

"Do you want something to eat?I'll buy it for you..and..If there's something happen,contact me.I'll be right there."



"What's with that?"Min Ah can't help but to let out her tears.She didn't expect for the boy to still bother to ask about her even after what she had done to him.

--♢--


(Hours later)

"Oppa,so what are you gonna do after this?"

"Why do you even care?"Myungsoo just hiss while glancing every seconds on his phone's screen,waiting for that one name to appear.Na Eun who's notice the boy's weird behaviour just furrow her brows.

"Oppa,what are you looking at?"

"Nothing."

"But-"

"None of your business."

Seeing the coldness of Myungsoo,Na Eun just sigh.But then there's seen a smile on her face as she look at the other's face."Oppa,let's go somewhere!"

"Huh?"

"You know,like a date!?"

"What's wrong with you?"

"Please?let's go!em?"She make her puppy eyes at him.

"No,I still have something to do at the arts room."Myungsoo said as he stand up from there,wanting to leave the girl behind.But then,there's a force holding him back on his wrist.He turn to look at his back only to see the girl is glaring at him.

"But didn't it already pass the school time?!"

"Let go-"

"Why did you always want to be with that girl?!What is so special about her?!"She yell,making all the other customers in the restaurant look at them.

"Don't start it again,people here is watching."He say as he shrug off the girl's hold and walk out from there,making the girl let out a frustrated groan and follow him out.

"Oppa!"

"..."

"Oppa,wait for me!"

"Go away Na Eun,I'm busy right now."He stop and turn around to look at girl,making the girl too,stop her pace.

"No.If you can spend your time with her,so do me.Because I'm your girlfriend!"

--♠--


"Ah~I'm bored...and tired too..."Min Ah just let out a soft sigh as she lie down on the floor,hugging her bag with her.She can't help but to keep glancing at the door hoping for that someone to come.Again she sigh and shook her head a little.Just then,her cell phone ringing beside her.She quickly grab it,only to let out a frown,but still there's a samll smile hanging on her lips.She answered it.

"Nii-san!"

"Min-chan,when are you gonna get home?it's already late you know?"

"I'm sorry nii-san...but it seems that I won't be able to go home today."She sit up while her eyes scanning all the mess on the floor.Just by looking at how the clothes is still undone,as well as with the sculpture model,there's no way that they are going to go home.

"What?what are you doing there,until you can't even come back home today?"

"I'm helping my class with the carnival preparation.."

"What?"

"Don't worry,Dae nii-san.All of my classmates also  going to stay over night at the school..even my class teacher too!"

"Really?"

"Yup!I'm not gonna lie to you about this,trust me."

There's heard a sigh at the other end of the line,following with a faint sizzling sound on the background.Indicate that he's cooking at the time.

"Fine,I trust you.So take care of yourself okay?"

"Yeah,don't worry about it.And I promise,tomorrow morning I'll be heading home,okay?"

"I'll be waiting for you."

"Thank you,Dae nii-san!I love you!"Min Ah smile widely as she start sending a lot of kisses at her brother on the phone,making her brother chuckle at her act.

"It's enough okay?haha..what an idiot you are.."

"Hahaha,even though I'm an idiot,you still love me isn't?"

"Yes..yes.I will still love you..."

"Okay then, bye nii-san!good night!"

"Ah..yes,good night to you to Min-chan."As the older finish his last words,they both hung up on each other.Min Ah once again sigh and stand up from there as she go towards the window.From there,she can look at their class and there's seen their others classmates enjoying themself with each other.Once again she just sigh.

"I want to go and join them too..."

--♡--


"Ugh..what should I say to her?"He keep mumbling with himself as his legs keep shortening the distance between him and the room.He just sigh while eyeing the door infront of him.

"Ah~whatever..."He grab the door's handle and slide it open,only to find the room is completely empty,and the light also has been switch off.He quickly reach for the switch and pluck it on and there's seen his eyes widen as he look there's no one in the arts room.Instead,he only see the unfinished clothes and the sculpture model on the floor,as well as their things in there.But then,he notice that his bag is not in there.Only the girl's.

"Where did she go?"His heartbeat start to beginning up their pace as there's worries engulfing inside of him.He glance at the watch on his wrist and it show it's already 10 p.m."Argh!damn it!"Without any further hesitation,he sprint down along the hallway as fast as he can to look for the girl's figure.And immedietly the first things come to his mind was their class.

"Yes,it's funny you know when-"

*PANG!*

All the students,as well as Mrs.Jung snap their head towards the door.Revealing a boy with his little damp shirt,panting hard as thought as he just finish doing his marathon.Some of them scream out in surprised and some of them just flinch when the door come in a contact with the end of its rail.

"M-Myungsoo?what's wrong?"Mrs.Jung ask him from the corner of the room.

Instead of answering the elders,his eyes just moving wild,scanning the whole classroom for the girl's figure.But to his disappoint,there's no trace of the girl here.He groan.

"Damn it,she's not here!where the hell is she?"

"L ah,what's wrong?"Minhwan bolt up from his place and walk towards him.

Without even bothering to answer his friend question,he just continue to run again and start heading towards other places.Meanwhile Minhwan just standing dumb founded in front of the door as he stare at the figure at the hallway slowly vanish from his sight.

"I wonder what's wrong with him..I never seen him act like that before.."

--♪--


"W-where is this place?"Min Ah look around her and the only things she can see is black.Then she realised that she's in the locker.Immediately there's a pool of tears threatening to fall down at the moment.She tighten her grip on the beg in her hold's.She fished out her cell phone to look at it,only to see that's the battery already dead.

"I shouldn't come here.."She bring up both her knees closer to her body and cry on it."Myungsoo...help me,I'm...scared..."

To her luck,the spoken boy already closer to her.His pace becoming slower and slower as his ears heard a soft sobbing coming out from one of the old,unused chemistry lab on the ground floor.He walk closer towards the it and place one of his ears on the door.Slowly listening something from the inside.

"Someone!help!"She bang on on the locker's door.

"That voice!" His eyes widen in shock as relief come down on him.

"Is th-there someone out there?"

"Yah!small eyes!is that you?!"

"It's that jerk!"

Myungsoo quickly slide open the door and once again his eyes widen.He's become dumb founded.He's sure that he heard the girl voice coming out from here,but then there's no figure of her.

"Yah,stupid small eyes!where are you?"

"H-here!"She bang on the locker once again.Myungsoo start looking around the room and his eyes caught the old rusty locker behind the room.He quickly make his way towards it.And the next thing he see shock him.The locker is being seal with a chain around it.He clench tight his hands,as anger start rising in him.Just thinking about who sone this things made him angry for a reason.Without any further waiting,he start to remove the chain and in just less than 5 minutes there's the locker door being open from the inside.

"Yah,what do you think-!"His words being cut off as there's a pair of arms wrap around his neck.Instantly his eyes widen upon the other's reaction.

"Myungsoo..I'm sorry!I'm sorry..I-I..."Min Ah can't even finish up her sentences as she keep on sobbing on the other's chest.Myungsoo can't help but to let out a relief sigh as his body slid down onto the floor,bringing the girl down with him.He just smile while listening to the girl's rambling.

"Just shut up,will you?"

"B-but I-!"

"It's okay.. I already found you,right?"

"But..."Min Ah look up at him with her teary eyes,her arms is still wrap around his neck while the boy just let out a small smile just looking at the small girl in front of him.

"It's okay,Min Ah..and I'm not mad at you anymore.."

Just looking at the boy's smile make her blush and she look down,not wanting to meet the other's gaze."But..I still owe you a sorry.."

"Then.."He look at the girl in his embrace.

"W-what?"She look up and the next thing the boy did makes her completely numb.She feels there's a soft thing press against her lips.She want to push the other away,but she just can't.Somehow,it feels just right.Only after a few seconds,the boy pull away,breaking the kiss between the two as there's clearly seen a flush on both their cheeks.

"..."

"W-what are you-"

"Bang Min Ah..I hate to admit it..but you're the only person who's always come into my mind..you know that?"

"I..w-what?"

"I'm not lying.And when you disappear like this,do you know how worried sick I was?"

"I...I'm sorry..."

"..."

"B-but j-just now..why did you.."

"I'm sorry.."He sigh.Once again he smile softly at the girl and wrap his arms around the girl's small frame,and bringing the girl closer to him."I'm sorry if I hurt you and make you confuse with all this things.."

"...."

"I also don't know what is going on with me,it feels as it's not my usual self.."

"M-Myungsoo..."

"Please..just give me some more times to know who I really am..."

















◘--∞--◘
A/N:yeah!an update!wee~well omona..!they kissed!>3< haha!what am I doing?haha!oh sorry,if you find this story is moving up fast(is it??) I have to finish this story faster,because well,you know,it's already chapter 24!!if I drag it longer then when am I gonna finish with this story?xD!well,tell me what do you think about this chapter!leave a comments below~!

P/S:oh!oh!if you like this pair as couple,please check my other story about them!just click the title below!^^ thank you so much!!


 

We Are Different