Chapter 15

4 Months...

 

'It's her...damn it!I can't let her see I'm with Hoya!!Oh gosh!!do I have to be seen like this?!' Dongwoo quickly shove away the boy's that sitting on his lap as soon as his eyes capture one figure trespassing on the hallway.Due to this sudden,Hoya's shock and his eyes widen at his boyfriend's action.He wanted to ask what's wrong,but then his eyes capture something on Dongwoo face.He can't quite get it,but nonetheless he ask him anyway.

"D-Dongwoo?"

"...."

"H-hey!what's wrong?"

"..."

"Woo?"

"H-huh?"Dongwoo snap out from his daze and back to reality.He turn to look at the boy standing beside him.He cursing at himself because he sure is being careless today.Too careless.There can be seen his both hands turn to a fist.A tight one.Indicate he's angry.Yup,angry.At himself.

But then,to the younger point of view he see it as the older is mad at him.Because being the one who's the closest to the older,he know what's that mean.There's only two reason,why would Dongwoo ball up his hand to a tight fist.First,it's showing the older is in a stress mode or angry.Second,if he's being snatch away from someone else.That's all.Hoya pretty sure that's the only reason as to why would Dongwoo do it.Taking it as his fault,he reach for the older hand and touch it.

Dongwoo,on the other hand,flinch as soon as the younger take his hand in his hold's.He quickly retract his hand away from the younger.Hoya eyes widen.He's totally in a shock state.He can't believe that the older will ever ever ever do like that toward him.There's cleary seen a sad expression on his face,and he swear by now his eyes is ready to let the tears drop anytime soon.

"W-woo.."

Being as the younger lover,Dongwoo knows too well that the younger is taking all the blame on himselft eventhough he knows that the younger din't even done anything wrong towards him.He really want to reach the younger hand back and pull him close to him.Hugging him close.But then,he also has his own mask.At that time,there's someone preventing him from doing it.And he absolutely know who's that person.The culprit.He glance at the younger.Sensing the younger on the verge of crying,he clear out his throat,catching everyone's attention.

"Guys..I'm going to the restroom for awhile.."He quickly stand up and pass by the younger,heading towards the 'restroom'.

Hoya get it.He totally get it.He can't blame if the older is already tired of him or rather hiding something from him.Because he knows too well,he is just the same with the older.He also have a secret.Kim Ah Young is his secret.Hoya look down on the ground,and somehow he can feel the tears slowly pouring out from him.He loves Dongwoo.But he love Yura too.He can't quite sure yet whether he love the girl,but he can feel it.He know he's greedy,because his heart want both of them.Thus to him,it's a karma.

"Dongwoo..."


--•-◘-•--

"Ah!!where is it?!where's my book?I'm pretty sure I walk this way just now..but where is it?"Hyeri ruflle her hair in annoyance.By now,the figure is busy searching for her book that she lost this morning.There's can be heard the small girl is mumbling with herself.Muttering something like 'stupid!' 'stupid Lee Hyeri!' 'where is it?!'

"Ahh...just where did I put this book?why am I such an idiot?!why can't I even remember where did I drop it?I must drop it somewhere here!!but...I can't find it.."Now clearly seen the girl is crying.Her tears drop one by one,hitting the ground like a drum.

"Should I a-ask M-Min A-Ah for a h-help..?"Hyeri,for awhile stop her sobbing."But..no..I can't let her burden herself in my problems.I'm such a useless!!"She squat down and start crying again,while hitting a head a little.Being the oblivious among the obvilious,she din't even knows that there's someone eyeeing on her.Pretty well glaring at her.The two figure approach her with a smirk.


"Heh,well well who do we have here?"

"Hey!It's the hidious cry baby!"The two figure laugh.

Hyeri,with an instant stop her sobbing and look up.Just to see the oh so familiar face to her.It's two out of the seven queenka of the school's.It's Bomi and Yookyung.She quickly try to get up and go away from them.But as usual,she never ever will get away from them.Not without getting insult and getting hit first.

"Where do you wanna go huh?"Bomi grab her arm and push her until she fall down on the floor with a loud thud.

"Heh,try to get away eh?"

"N-no..I-I'm not..I ju-"

"Shut up!"with one swift movement,Bomi slap her left cheek.Hard.While Yookyung just laugh at her and decide to join in too the 'fight'.

"Ow..is it hurt?here let me see your face.."Yookyung reach out her hand to touch at Hyeri face,but of course she will never do that.Instead,she slap her.Again,a hard one landed on her other cheek's.Hyeri can't do anything at that time.Well,if she want to do something too at that time,she knows too well that she can't fight them back.She admit that she's weak.

"Oh uh..I'm sorry..does it hurt?"Bomi,the one's who calling herself cute,cover up and make an '0' shape.

"N-no.."Hyeri know if she answer yes,she will get another one.But then,there's no different if she say no or yes because they will not take a yes for an answer.She also can't say 'please stop it',because if she say that,they will take 'fun' to the whole new level.That's them.They never seem to get enough of bullying her.

"Glad you say that.."Bomi slap both her cheeks,taking turn from right to left.While Yookyung is messing up with her hair,pulling here and there.Still,Hyeri din't even utter any words.She just crying without a sound escape from her lips.

"Why are you such a weakling?don't you know how to fight back?poor you,you such a hidious stupid cry baby."

"Are you kidding Bomi ah?this stupid annoying junk want to fight back?not even in her dreams."

"You're 100% correct Yookyung ah!"They laugh out loud,like a madman.As  Bomi swung her hand to deliver another slap,there's a voice telling her to stop.Command her to stop.

"STOP IT."


--☺♣☺--

"Myungsoo ah..what's with that?"Sungkyu eyes widen.He can't believe what did he just see.A plaster on the Ice Prince face?on L's face?on Kim Myungsoo face's?It just can't be happening.

"What's with what?"

"THAT!!"Sungjong point out at the plaster on the other right cheek's.

"This?"Myungsoo too,follow Sungjong and point out at the plaster on his face.

"YES!!!!!!!"The four curios boy,Sungkyu,Woohyun,Sungyeol and Sungjong say in unison.

"Nothing.What's wrong with it?tsk."Myungsoo just hiss and take a sit beside the quieter boy,ignoring all the four curious boy thrist for explaination.

"OMG!!Don't play dumb Myungsoo!I hate you when you does that,you know that?!"Sungyeol who's just now sitting beside the older among them,quickly change his place and take a sit infront of the boy.

"Well then,I see.Thank you,hyung."

"YAH!"

"Very much."

"L hyung,why don't you want to say it?where do you get that from?"Now it's the time for the youngest among them speak up.

"Kim Myungsoo,you better tell us!IF not!"

"If not what?"Myungsoo turn to look at Woohyun and there,his smirk hanging on his face again.Being as Woohyun,Nam Woohyun,the most soft hearted among them,feel offended.He pout cutely and puff out his cheeks.Indicate that he's angry.

"I'm gonna tell Gyu hyung about it!!"

"Oh god.."all of them facepalm themself and let out a frustrated sigh.For them,they already expect that the stupid greasy tree will threat them using that.Using Sungkyu.His Gyu hyung.They can't even know how much does he keep his feelings for the older in him.They din't knew.None of them knew about it.

"Hey!!what with that face?"

"Yeah whatever hyung.We're not scared of that at all."Sungjong just shrug off the older threat and start proceed to ask the Ice prince case.

"Yah!You,Lee Sungjong-!"

"Shut up Nam Woohyun."Sungjong turn at the older and glare at him.Well,the younger sure is scary if he's get angry.And all the members know it too well.

"Gyu hyung!"Woohyun dart away his eyes and cling onto the older arm like a koala.Pouting like a 3 years old child.Sungkyu who witnessing the cuteness of the younger just chuckle and pat the other head.Well,being the leader he sure is pretty scary too.Before he continue back reading his book,he look at Woohyun and say 'suits you.'Earning a pout again from him.

"So,Myungsoo where did you get that?"Sungyeol,who's sitting infront of him poke at the plaster.Earning a glare from the Ice prince,but nonetheless on his other side,its different.Totally different.

Myungsoo,in the inside is smiling with himself while the scene between him and Min Ah in the infirmary invade his mind.He can't help but to feel a bit happy,like he's the one who won in this deal.But being as himself,he's aware of the other boy.The other is still in the game,not wanting to back down anytime soon.He does keep that note to himself.

'I just hope she will not go with him..ugh!damn it...what's wrong with me?..tsk.'

"Yah!Soo ah!come on!oh?"

"I get it from the infirmary.Satisfied?"

"Fine,if you don't want to tell me it's okay."the older pout,but there's a smile decorating his face.Indicate that he's already give up upon the Ice prince case,but there's something else he's hiding from him.

"What's with the smile,Sungyeol hyung?gosh,stop it.It freak me out."Myungsoo lift up neither his eyebrows in confusion,while the other just replying him with a gigle.

"You know what Myungsoo,I think I have gone crazy.."

"Huh?"By now,all the other members already back to their usual.Continuing what's they're doing just now.Since Myungsoo say that he got the plaster from the infirmary,they already knew that they won't get any proper answer from it.So,with a flash they all give up.Well,except for Lee Sungyeol.Being the one who's closer to the Ice prince,he will not give up that easily.

"I...somehow..I saw you're smiling just now.Haha!It's weird right?"

Myungsoo eyes widen.He's shock.He din't expect that the older will see through him that clearly,despite he is his best friend.By looking at his shock reaction,Sungyeol kinda sure that the younger din't expect it,so he just dismiss it by laughing at the younger.

"You know..best friend instict..keke~"

"Tsk."

"Well,you're smiling just now eh?"

"No I'm not.What are you talking about?tsk."

"Myungsoo..can I just say something?you look like a..you know?"

"Well I don't know until you tell me,hyung."

"You know what..you look like a man in love.."

'PANG!' it hits Myungsoo right in the eye.He clearly can't figure it out how in the world did the other boy know about it.Like he can see him clearly in the inside.He want to protest it,deny every words the older say.But somehow,he can't.He's not sure what's wrong with him,but one thing he's sure about.He's not in love with the girl.He's not.

'Am I..?'

He can't figure it out.

"What makes you say like that?"

"Because you're just the same like me.You know what?I also think I'm in love."

"Yeah,hyung.Tsk.You always say that when you see a girl."

"Yeah..I know right?but..not this time Myungsoo-ah..."

"...."

"Want to know who is it?"

"Care to say?"

"It's the girl I saw this morning at here.She was just standing right there,near the orchid's plants."Sungyeol point toward it.

"...."

"She's short and have a cute face.But she's cold..really I told you."

'Cold?'

"But that's what I like about her.I think that's her charm."

"..."

"Think you know who she is?"

"Her name?"

"Tsk,well..it's not gonna be fun if I just told you,her name right?"

"Tsk."

"Hahahaha!!"


'As long as she's not 'she'....then,I won't mind.' 



◘--∞--◘
A/N:yay!an update!again!lol!sorry for the short update?guess this is as a filler?*sigh*seriously guys,Im sorry!!coz i dint have any idea..and this is the only thing that my brain can work out..*bow*and sorry for the INFINITE OTP's!I promise i will make them split up(dont trust me too much)==..as usual,do leave some comments~comments are love^^ till then,bye2!
@tathaa:haha its ok^^yay!i see u again!hope 2 see u until this story end~what?ur english isnt good?dont kidding me==..lol,my english is bad than ur's..keke~can i ask u something?well,im a curious kid.=0= u said before that now u already become this pairing bias eh?can u tell me the reason y?i just wanna know^^
@
ByungMinah:haha!u saw that 2?!kyakyakya~!!>x< wow i dint know that my story makes ur heart skip a beat..keke~and y is that?(wel,im a curious kid,isn't?)haha..that pink hair guy,i already give u a hint =3= haha!oh ya,i notice that u r more into HoRa than MyungNah..>0< keke~