Chapter 21

4 Months...

[Recess time - 2 hours later]

(In the infirmary)

"So..how is he?"

"He's okay,don't worry about it."The doctor who's in charge at that time smile at her from across the other side of the bed.

"Ah...."Min Ah let out a relieve sigh as her eyes scanning the figure on the bed from head to toe.For some reason she din't even know why,but she's glad that the other is okay.

"But..who are you?"The doctor look up once again at her with a curious face.

"Huh?"

"Well,I'm sorry if it come out rudely.It just...I've never seen you before."

"....."

"So?"

"Ah....I'm new here."

"Ah,no wonder..."The doctor nod her head while gathering all her things back and walk out passing the curtain,that separating the infirmary room into two,enable it to form an outside and inside space.

"......"

Min Ah just continue stare at the figure that's lying on the bed with a blank expression.She din't even know how to refer herself in the 'his' term of life.

'What should I be refer as in 'his' term?'

Without thinking much,she just shook her head and shrug it off as she make her way to the outside,leaving the boy alone on his own.

'Damn it,what am I even thinking?tsk.'

As soon as her legs step outside,there's heard a voice from across the room asking her something that she din't even expect it.Well,she din't even expect that someone will talk to her since she's not that friendly.

"So,will you mind if I ask you again,who are you?"The doctor sit on her seat while keeping her eyes on the girl infront of her.

"Huh?"

"Why?"

"..."

"Please take a sit,dear."

"It's okay.I'm not gonna stay here longer either,I got classes to attend."

"Just for awhile,can you?"

"What for?"

"I just want to talk to you."

"...."

"Is that wrong?"

"..no."

"Then,please take a sit."

"Just-"

"You don't want your legs to get a cramp,don't you?"

"Tsk.."

Without any further protest,she just obey  with it and make her way to sit on the chair infront of the doctor's desk.Earning another yet smiling face from the doctor,while she furrow her eyebrows.

"So?"

"What?"

"You never did tell me yet,who are you.."

"Why do you wanna know?"

"Just..because..."

"Does it really matter?"

"Well..it does..."

"...."

"..at least to me."

"Tsk,whatever."

"So?"

"He's just my classmates."

"Ah...really?then where's Minhwan?isn't he's always with that boy?"

"That idiot and the rest of the class already went down to the lab for the next period."

"Ah...really?"

"Yeah."

"Hmm...."

Somehow to Min Ah,the doctor seems like she's been up to something when she notice the face that the older woman give her.The older is smirking while staring at her straight on the face,making it hard and awkward for her to talk to the older.Which in turn makes her abit annoyed with it.

"What are you trying to say here?din't I already say that I'm only his classmates?"

"I din't say anything."

"Well yes you din't,but your eyes is telling the other meaning."She can't help but to glare at the older,since the older keep denying it,obviously hiding something from her.

"What?really?my eyes did?"

"....."

"Hahaha.it's nothing..really.I'm just curious about it.,since you're the one who send him here.Usually he would never let a girl help him in anything,even a boy.Not even once.Well,except for INFINITE.So..it just feels different this time that there's a girl helping him to get here.It's new to me."Once again, there's seen the smile plaster on the older face.For some reason,Min Ah can't help but to feel guilty at that moment.To her,seeing how the older always putting up a smile on her face,makes her forget about her real self for a moment.It just feel comfortable around the older and she can't control it.

'Eh?r-really?that jerk never did let anyone help him?but then...why..???' She can't help but to glance at the curtain,that's hiding the boy's figure behind.At that time,she swear that her heart is beating faster upon it because she can feel it.It feels like as thought as her heart gonna jump out from her,thought she din't even know why.

And there's seen clearly a deep flush creeping up on both her cheeks,making her looks like a cute animation who's  just can't hide their embarassment.Unknown to her,the older catch perfectly this sight of her although it just last a few seconds.The older can't help but to smirk over it.

"He's just my classmates..."

"Yeah,I know.You already told me-"

"..who happened to be my partner too.."

"...."

"......"

"Ah~now I see!That's makes sense to put it in it."

"H-huh?"

"Nothing!."

"......"

"Guess you're a good person,since you're wiling to help this ungrateful kid."

"E-eh?"Min Ah eyes widen.

"Why?am I wrong?"

'Ha-ha.It's not like I'm willing to help him.His body just start swaying side to side and he almost fall down on the floor.It just my reflex.'

"Em?"

"I don't think so.."

"Well,it is.I would like to think of it as it."

"Whatever."

"Heh."

"Well then,I guess I'm gonna have to excuse myself then.I've been here too long.So,excuse me."She bow her head a little and stand up from the chair,making her way toward the door.But before she even get to slide open the door and leave the room,there's again heard a voice calling out for her,making her pace abruptly stop.She turn around.

"What's your name?"

"....."

"I'm sorry,I just rememb-"

"Bang Min Ah."

"....."

"...."

"Park Sojin."

"Well then,I'm going."Once again,she bow  her head a little and with an instant her figure already out from the older sight.The older just smile while making her way to the other figure on the other side of the room.With one swift movement,she pull aside the curtain,revealing the -supposely lying figure on the bed- sit up.


------


(At the hallway)

"Usually he never let a girl help him in anything,not even a boy.Not even once..."

"What does it means?"

"It's new to me."   

"Argh!!damn it!what's wrong with you,Bang Min Ah?!why are you acting like this?!why did you keep thinking about it?!"Min Ah can't help but to once again blush at the thought of the words let out by Sojin earlier.She keep ruffling her hair in annoy and there can be heard a lot of cursing getting out from her lips.

Only in a few minutes,she regain her sanity back and all the ruffling and the mumbling already put to an end.She let out a heavy sigh while her eyes keeps wandering on the outside of the windows.

"It just feels different..." 

"Then why me?..."

.....

'If it's continue like this,I'm not gonna be able to hate him..what should I do at this point?'

"Ergh!!stupid jerk!!I freaking hate you!"

....

"Urgh!!!!"

"Woa,woa~calm down girl."

Upon hearing there's someone talking to her,she turn her head behind only to meet with the familiar face once again.She just shook her head and sigh while continue her pace,leaving the other behind.

"Hey!wait for me cutie!"Minhwan quickly jog to her side and match his footsteps,so that it match with the girl.

"Can you please stop bothering me?"

"No,why should I?"

"Because I'm tired of you?"

"Well,I'm tired too.."

"Then what?leave me alone,can't y-"

"I'm tired of waiting for you."

"H-huh?so-sorry?"

"Well you promise me that you will eat lunch with me,right?"

"H-huh?"

"So,now is the right time!it's already recess!so let's go!"Minhwan grab her wrist and pull her toward the outside at the school bridge(?)which connecting the first block and the second block.They both then sit on the middle of the way and start eating their lunch.

---♠♣♠---

"Here's yours!"Minhwan hand over the hot dog to Min Ah with a smile plaster on his face."It's for you!"

"Uh...."

"Just take it!"He held out her hand and put it on top of her palm.

"....."

"...."

"Thanks I guess?"

"Hehe!you're welcome!"with that,they start eating their lunch in silence.

"...."

"...."

"You know what Min Ah?eating with you like this already make me happy!so it's okay for me if you din't even say a word,I don't mind."Once again,he smile while Min Ah can't help but to wonder what's with this guy actually.But then,for the first time,she find it it's comfortable to just sit here quietly with him.

------


(At  the same time)


"Heh,guess so you already awake."

"..how did you know?"

"Don't think that I din't notice anything when I'm checking up on you."

"Notice what?"

"Your body.It's too stiff."

"Tsk."

"What happen?you've never been like that toward anyone around you before."Sojin pull out the chair and sit beside the bed while looking at Myungsoo.

"What,what?there's nothing happen.You're thinking to much noona."

"No,I'm not.I'm certain sure I'm not."

"Well yes,you are."Myungsoo snort at the older while the older just let out a defeat sigh.Arguing with the younger is no use since eventually she will let the younger win.

"So,since you're already awake,you must already heard our conversation  just now right?"

"......"

"That's mean a yes?"

"If yes,so what?"He turn to his side and face the older.

"Heh,what 's with that?partner??"

"She's just sitting beside me."

"Ah,really?since when you let anyone sit beside you and make them as your partner?"

"Tsk,she's a new student,remember?"

"So?"

"There's no other place,except a seat beside me."

"Ah..really?is that it?"Sojin can't help but to tease the boy even further.To her,she enjoy seeing the younger get embarass because it just so cute for him to have that emotion.

"Stop it noona!she just my partner!"

"A special partner."

"Noona-!"

"It is,right Myungsoo?don't try to lie to me.I know you long time ago."

"It's no-"

"What?isn't true?"

"....."

"You never ever let any girl touch you before,but when she touch you,you din't even flinch or get annoy with it,right?"

"....."

"Right?"

"Y-Yeah..but that doesn't mean that I like her."Upon hearing the answer from the boy,Sojin can't help but to summon out her sly smile while still keeping her eyes on the boy.

"Well,I din't say anything about it."

"W-what..?"

"Heh,bang!"Sojin make neither of her hand ball up and make it as thought it was a pistol and push the younger forehead,as thought as she's shooting on him.

'Tsk!damnit!'Myungsoo mumble with himself while bringing up his left hand only to cover half of his face,which is now full of deep red shade.Which in turn,earning a gigle from the older.

"What?it's not funny okay?"He glance at the older and uncover his face.

"Bang Min Ah.She's a nice girl."

"Nice?tsk."

"Yeah.."

"No,she's not."

"Yah!"

"What?"

"Aish this idiot!"Sojin hit his head,making him let out a soft 'ow!'."She really is!well how do you think you got until up here?!"

"I-!!"

'Wait.....I forget about it...how the hell did I even get here?..'

"Huh?tell me."

'..wait..don't tell me she-!..it can't be t-that,right!?'

"She-!"

"Yeah idot!she carry  you up until  here!Do you even know how scared she was when you suddenly faint?"

"......"

"She din't even left here for the whole time you're lying on this bed!"Again,Myungsoo can't help but to feel shock over it and his heart is fluttering by just hearing about it.He can't even form any words toward the older,like there's a lump on his throat.Only after for awhile he found back his voice.

"Re-really?"

"I'm not lying."

'Ugh..that stupid....'He bring up again his left hand only to cover his face yet again for the second time,and there's seen a deep shade of red on his face.Without he notice,there's a smile suddenly creeping out on his face and the older did notice it but she just keep quiet over it.How did she know?by just seeing the corner of his lips turn upward,she already know what's that mean.

"You like her,isn't?"

"....."

"You better make her yours before anyone else."As soon as Sojin end her words,Myungsoo is back to Myungsoo again.There's his cold side,trying to denying everything when it's obviously the opposite.

"Tsk,I'm not.I din't even like her."

"Yeah,yeah.Keep denying everything Myungsoo,if you lost her some day don't regret it later."Sojin get up from there and start heading back towards her place.

"Tsk."

"Ah~I miss my high school days~back at the time where Sungkyu and I are dating~"

"Well,aren't you two still dating?tsk,such a drama queen.Old couple."

"Yah Kim Myungsoo!I heard that!!!"

Instead of replying back at the older,he just smile over it and turn to his side and look out of the window.He can't help but to stare at the sky above,it just so peaceful up there.



'Regret?am I going to regret later?...

....

probably

...

Bang Min Ah if you keep acting like this,I-.. Stop it so that I'm not gonna regret anything later..

You just a student transfer here..so please just go away...'














◘---∞---◘
A/N:sory for the late update!i'm busy this lately..*bow*i will try to update faster next time.>x< as usual please drop a comment below and subscribe this story!^^upvote too,if you want!till then,bye2~!

AND IM SORRY BECAUSE THIS CHAPTER DINT HAVE THAT MUCH MYUNGNAH!IM SORRY!NEXT TIME!I PROMISE NEXT TIME T_T AND SORY BCOZ I HAVE TO SKIP THE TIME