Chapter 18

4 Months...

(1 month later)

Min Ah open her eyes upon hearing her phone's beeping beside her.She swiftly reach her phone's and  look at it,and there's one notify awaiting her.She click it and read over it,and there's smile appearing on her face.

"3 Months left"

"Yes! 3 months more to go!"Min Ah can't help but to feel elated about it.There's seen she bounce up and down on her bed like a little kids,making a squeaky sound.She jump off from her bed and straightaway head out from her room and start searching for her brother's.

"Nii-san!!"

There's no respond from the other and that's make her pout over it.Thinking that maybe he din't wake up yet,she decide to go check up on him.With an instant,there's her figure standing infront of Daehyun's room and knock the door.

"Nii-san!!"

.....

"Nii-san?"

....

"You are not in there?"

....

Upon  she din't hear any respond coming out from behind the door,she decide to just take a look in the room.She grab the knob and turn it slightly and push it a little,making it slightly ajar.She peek in and there's clearly seen a pout on her face again.The bed is already been tidy up and there's clearly no shadow of the older's in the room.

"I wonder where nii-san is..."

Like it was on a cue,as she was about to close the door and back to her room,there's heard a click coming out from the room.She look up and her eyes start scanning all around the room to find where's that sound coming from.

"Min Ah?"

Upon hearing her name being call out,her ears perks up and she turn to look at the voice.Her eyes widen and there's a blush creeping up on both her cheeks.There's seen Daehyun only with his towel covering up his lower body while drying up his hair with another small towel on neither of his hand.

Min Ah quickly turn around,back facing him and bring up both her hands only to cover up her red face.Daehyun on the other side,just smirk at her and amuse with the girl a bit,because the girl is still standing  infront of his room instead of running away from him.

"Ni-ni-nii-san y-you..."

"Haha,yeah I know..don't turn around."

"E-em.."

With that,Daehyun start walking toward the corner of his room and grab one of his shirts and jeans from his closet.Taking a last look at the girl on the front door,he quickly put his clothes on him.Somewhat feels like enternity,after 10 minutes,the boy already finish putting on his clothes.

"Okay,you can turn back now."

"....."

"Oi..anata wa watashi o kiita koto arimasu ka?(you heard me?)"

"Shikashi,nii-san.."

"Fuku wa ima,watashi ni soko wa shinpaishinaidekudasai.(don't worry,there's clothes on me now)"

"Fi-fine."Min Ah turn around only to see Daehyun already sitting on his bed while still drying up his hair.

"What do you want?"Daehyun look up at her and smile.The girl only glare at the older and start crossing her chest,unwillingly to answer her brother's.To this,Daehyun can't help but to let out a chuckle,upon witnessing his cute little sister angry.It's rare for him to see this side of her.

"What are you laughing at!?"

"What's that for?"

"What's what?"

"That face!that tone too!"Daehyun point at her.

"It's all because of you,Dae nii-san!dai kirai!!"Min Ah walk to him and smack his chest,making the older let out a soft 'ow!',but nevertheless he still laugh at the girl.

"What?why is that?why is it because of me?"

"Because you din't wear your-!!!"Upon realising what's she's gonna say,Min Ah stop herself from letting the words out from and with immidiately there's her red flush creeping up her face again.

"It's your fault to just walk in into my room without my permission."

"But I did call for you!"

"But I din't hear it."

"BUT-!"

"Fine,fine.I was wrong,okay?"

"Hmph!"Daehyun once again just chuckle at his sister and grab her wrist and pull her toward him,making the younger plop down on his bed.Min Ah just let out a soft groan.

"So what's with you?looking for me this morning.."

"Ah!"

"What?perhaps you miss me or something?"

"Stop it Dae nii-san.Can you just let me say it first?you keep cutting me off,you know?"

"Haha!gomen!gomen!Min-chan!"Daehyun pinch neither of her cheeks and smile at her.Being the most spoiled sister towards Daehyun,Min Ah let out a cheeky smile and hug the older tightly while nuzzle her face on the older chest.

To this,Daehyun is shock and his eyes widen upon Min Ah bold action.His heartbeat is beating faster and faster and he fully aware that his face already beyond red at that time.Fortunately the girl can't see it,and he's glad for it.Thinking he should do something in this state,he quickly try to regain his usual composture back and try to steady up his hearbeat.And to his delight,its work.

To not making it seems obvious that the girl's got on his nerves,he wrap his arm back around the girl.To his shock,the girl start nuzzle onto him more.But then,Daehyun is not easy to back away.He look down at the other and start to question the short girl infront of him.

"What's with you?"

Min Ah pull back and look up and stare on Daehyun's eyes.There's clearly seen a happy emotion in it,and Daehyun knows it too well that there's something make his sister become such a clingy like this.

"You know what nii-san?!"

"I don't know Min-chan,unless you tell me."

"1 month has already pass!"

"..and?"

"That's mean we only will be here for another 3 months!!isn't that great?then we can back to our house!!our home~"

"Yeah.."They both smile to each other.

"Hey nii-san!it's Saturday today,let's go out!I want to explore this place more!"

"Em.."

"Oh please nii-san?ne?ne?"Min Ah is pleading her brother with her puppy eyes,and that's make Daehyun unable to let it pass and agree with it.Besides,going for a date with his little sister is not that bad.

"Fine."

"Yay!just let me bath first okay?!I'll be ready with half an hour!"Min Ah quickly let go off of Daehyun and start run off to her room.Meanwhile,when his eyes catch the glimpse of that thing,Daehyun quickly close his door and sigh in relief.He really forget about that one thing,while his sister is in his room for the time being.He glance at his study table's and he's glad that the girl did not see anything.Or rather did not see this one particular thing.

"She don't deserve to know it.Not yet..."



---♦♣♦---

On the otherside,in Kim's house there's clearly seen not in a good condition.There can be heard a loud voice coming out from the house and there's heard an arguement.A bad one.There's a lot of curses being let out towards one another.Not to mention,there's also heard a glasses breaking here and there.

"Myungsoo!don't you dare talk back to me!you rascal!"

"What?can't I?heh,how dare you say my name.You still got guts huh?"

"What did you say?!"

"Tsk."

Moonsoo and their mother on the outside,just keep calling out for Myungsoo and the father to stop the mess.They can't help but to feel worried because this time arguement is too harsh and too violent.They keep banging on the door that lead to Myungsoo's room.First,they had the arguement at the dining room and there's alot of plates and glass been broken.And now,the father drag the older son into his room and lock it.

"Hyung!"

"Honey!stop it!"

They keep on banging the door and yelling for them to stop the fight.

"Go out with Naeun!!"

"Heck no!I'm not gonna do it!!"

"Don't you dare make her cry!!She's the one for you!"

"What?!who do you think you're saying that?!deciding it on your own?!you only want her because of money!!isn't?you freaking scumbag!"

"WHAT!!?REPEAT THAT AGAIN!"

"YOU FREAKING SCUMBAG!!"

"Don't do that attitude towards me!"

"Shut your damn mouth old man!!"

"YAH!!!YOU-!!"

"SHUT THE HELL UP!!JUST GO OUT FROM MY ROOM!!!"

The father can't control himself anymore and his eyes busy scanning all around the room.And to his delight,there's something in the room that can become his weapon.He spot Myungsoo's phone on the table.He walk toward it and grab the phone.He turn around and with one swift movement,he throw it on Myungsoo head,making it bleeding.

To this,it makes Myungsoo blood boils up.He glare toward the man infront of him and charges towards him,grabing his collar and ready to punch his face.But then,all his action being halt as there's something come out from the man mouth,saying

"I dare you to punch me and let see what happen to Moonsoo."

Myungsoo can't do anything in this state and he just ball up his hands to a tight fist.And his lips is trembling,holding up his anger.Like it was on a cue,at that moment there's heard the bell's ringging,indicate that there's someone on the outside.And to all of them,they knew who it was.It's none other than Son Naeun.

"Don't you dare do anything towards him,you ."

Myungsoo let go of the man and with an instant the man grab his hair and pull it back,and start whispering at neither of his ears.Threating him.Reminding him,who's the man with the power in this house.And once again,Myungsoo really can't hold it up anymore,he landed one of his fist on the man face and push him away.He walk up to his phone's and pick it up.He open the door,revealing the mother and Moonsoo on the outside.He just hiss and start heading downstairs.

The woman quickly go get her husband,while Moonsoo follow his brother downstairs.Aware that the bell still keep ringing,Moonsoo knows it that Myungsoo is still somewhere in the house.And to his guess,yup,he is.Myungsoo is at the kitchen,standing infront of the sink.Moonsoo approach him slowly.

To his shock,there's blood mixing with the water flowing onto the sink.He look at Myungsoo and he notice that his head is bleeding.Just as he's about to reach for it,Myungsoo slap away his hand and turn at his side.

"Mind your own business."

And he left the younger in the kitchen alone,as he start heading towards the front door.


"Aish!why isn't oppa opening the door for me?where is Mr.Ki-"Naeun is surprise to see that the door already open and plus its Myungsoo who open it for her.She abruptly smile.

"Oppa!"

"...."

"Let's go out!!we go to-"

"Fine.Let's go out."Myungsoo walk pass her and start heading toward the town.Naeun is shock upon hearing the other answer,but nevertheless she's happy that finally the two gonna have a date together.She quickly catch up with the boy and start wraping her hands on his arm.


---◘ • ◘---

(At the Mall)
 

"Nii-san!nii-san!mite!"

"Nani?"

"Kanari arimasen ka?(isn't pretty?)"

"Nani?sono nekkuresu?un.Naze?(that necklace?yeah.Why?)"

"Dewa naidesu ka?!no wa sore o konyu shimashou!(isn't it?!let's buy it!)"

"Nai!"

"Demo-"

"Min-chan!it's too expensive!are you trying to empty all your purse?"Daehyun lift up his eyebrows and staring at Min Ah.Min Ah counterback with her puppy eyes.

"Please?"

"Nope!"

"Oh come on,nii-san!it's not like we gonna go poor after this!we're rich remember?you such a stingy."Min Ah stomp her legs like a little kid and bounce up and down to gain Daehyun's attention.To her delight,it works on him.Because well,Daehyun weakness is his sister,Min Ah.

"Stop it,Min-chan!people are watching!"

"Onegai~Dae nii-san!em?em?"

"Ugh!fine!"

"YAY!!"

'Oh my..why am I doing this?this kid..'Daehyun just facepalm himself while glaring at his sister on his side.Min Ah,who's fully aware that there's a pair of eyes watching her,she turn around to her side and see Daehyun is glaring at her.She just smile her eye smile and stuck out her tongue at him.

"Arigatou ne,nii-san~"

"Un..tsk."

"I love you~"Min Ah pucker up her lips only to older brother.To this,Daehyun just make a disgust face and push her away from him,earning a laughter from both of them.

"Just shut up and faster can you?"


---♫☼♫---

"Oppa!where do you want to go?do you want to go buy things first,watch movies or eat?"Naeun act cutely infront of Myungsoo while tightening her hold on his arm.Myungsoo just glare at her and shrug off her hands.

"Don't touch me."

"But!it's our date!we should hold h-"

"Shut up before I slap your face.We're not on date,stupid."

"But!you agree to go out right?"

"Yes,but I never did remember to ask you to touch me.Nor it's not a date."

"But-!"

"Listen up .I don't want to stay here longer with you,nor I want to tag along with you.So,just go along with my way,or we split here."

"O-oppa-"

"Heard me?"

"Y-yes."

With that short conversation between the two,Myungsoo faster his pace up and leave the girl behind.Making there's a huge gap between the two.

'Ugh dammit..why do i have to tag along with this stupid?I really want to get out of here..'

"Stupid."

Upon realising the word stupid sound so similar to his ear,his heartbeat start to beat faster for a split seconds.

'Bang Min Ah'

"Ugh!what am I thinking?!"Myungsoo shrug off his mind and start cursing toward himself.At that time,Naeun,who's notice Min Ah and Daehyun's figure walking towards them,smirk.Taking the advantage,that there's something going on in the boy's mind,she faster her pace up and decided to ask.

"Myungsoo oppa,what's wrong?are you okay?"Naeun look at the boy beside her.Myungsoo,once again just look at her with no emotion at all.But then,there's seem a click on his mind.All makes sense.Why did this girl chase after him?He's not that rich.Then,there's the word 'popularity'.She chase after him only to gain popularity.He smirk.

Seeming like there's no answer from Myungsoo,Naeun reach out her hand only to place it on his forehead.Myungsoo eyes widen as he feel the cold touch on his skin,he jerk and hold her wrist.While she can't help but to feel elated that her plan is going well.Too well.

-----

"Nii-san!after this can we go eat?I'm starving~"Min Ah pout cutely while looking at Daehyun.Daehyun just nod and smile at her.

"What do you wanna eat?"

"Em..."

"Em?"

"You."

"EH!?!?!?"

"No!no!what I mean is I want to eat your cooking!"

"What the!this girl!"Daehyun hit her head while he try to control the blush on his cheeks."I thought I'm going to die you know?hearing that nasty word."

"Hey!I din't mean it okay?"Min Ah retort back "It just slip out my mouth!Jeez,who gonna eat you?you're not a food."

"Tsk,Min-chan baka!"

"Dae nii-san,ikatteiru?gomen.."

"Iya,watashide wanai.Sore wa daijobukara."They both smile at each other."So,what do you want me to make for you?"

"Em..I don't care,up to you!As long as it's delicious,I'm on!"

"Okay!!leave it to nii-san!keke~so,we should head to the supermarket now,to buy the ingredients!"

"Okay!"

They both start heading towards the escalator to go to the lowest level,but then Min Ah eyes spot something.Someone.With immediately her legs stop moving,only to leave about 15 meters between them.Daehyun who notice that there's something catch his sister attention,he stop and ask her.

"Min-chan?"

'Myungsoo...'


"Are you deaf?"Myungsoo glare at Naeun."I'm sure you already heard it perfectly right?or are you just a plain stupid?"He tighten his hold on the girl wrist.Naeun try to pull her wrist back,but to no avail.Her eyes start scanning their surounding,and there's Min Ah invade her sight.Once again she smirk.Taking a note that the girl already saw them,she begin her plan.She tip toe on her feet and plant a kiss on the boy's lips.

Myungsoo eyes widen and he can't even utter any words to the girl infront of him.Min Ah on the otherside,feels like her blood is boiling up and her heart feel a bit hurt,thought she doesn't know why is that.Without her notice,both her hands already ball up into a tight fist.Nevertheless,she smirk.A hurtful smirk yet mixing with a bit of her arrogant.

Only after a few seconds,Myungsoo regain his mind back and push the girl  away from him.He touch his lips and smirk.Now he feel really disgust.As he's just about to grab Naeun front clothes,there's heard someone voice.A voice he knows it too well,but he don't want to believe it.He turn around and his eyes meet with Min Ah's.


"Heh,never know you enjoy public kissing huh,Kim Myungsoo?"

"..."

"Great show you got there."Min Ah clap her hand and continue sending her smirk,while Daehyun just look at her and them both forth and back.He's shock that his sister can become this cold.The side which he never knew.But then,to him all make sense because he also have another side that the girl din't know.So he just keep quiet.It's equal.

'Min....Ah?and who's that boy beside her?same with the other night too.It's him.'Myungsoo keeps wondering and he can't help but to feel as thought as there's a hole in his heart.

Without their notice,they both have their tight fist with them.They both feel hurt by each other.But then,being as them,they will never show their true feelings and self to each other.Instead,they mask it by their cockiness.And to them,that's their speciality.

"Jerk."

"Heh,looks who's talking there.Aren't it same just like you,Bang Min Ah?"

'Why are you with her?..I thought you hate her..'










◘--∞--◘
A/N:yay!I'm back!xD!oh no,what am I even writing?ugh..I don't know!I'm sorry!*bow*I guess I lost it already.Um..so..do leave any comments!okay?^^