Chapter 12

4 Months...




"Ahh!I'm late!I'm late!"the girl curse between her pant while still keeping a jog on her way to her class."I can't believe that I'm late today..and it's my first time!oh no..what will mom and dad will react with it?no!i must make it in time!"The figure continue her marathon going to her class.Literally the girl din't even notice that she had drop her notebook on her way at the hallway.And that's also when she bump into someone.

"What the-?"

"Ahh!I-I'm so-sorry!I-I'm in a hurry!"the girl continue bowing toward the figure infront of her,still keeping her head low not wanting to look who it was.

"Next time do make sure you use your eyes to look infront."

"Y-yes!I-I will!I'm truly am sorry!"she look up,only to meet with a pink-hair boy.And she's certain sure that her heartbeat is acting ridiculous funny right now.

"...."

"...."

"I-I go-go first!"

"Ah..."the spoken pink haired boy also froze,seeing the girl standing infront of him.She's so pretty,despite she's wearing a spectacles with her.

"Bye then..and I'm re-really sorry ab-about just now.Bye."with that,the girl quickly pass by the boy and start heading to her destination back,to her class.

"Wa-wait!"with an instant the girl stop her pace only to turn around at the other.

"Y-yea?"

"Name?"

"Huh?"

"At least...I want to know your name.."

"Ah!so-sorry!again!my name is---"


'KKKRRRRIINNNGGGG~~~!!!!!!!!'


"Huh?what?!I din't hear you!what?"

"My name is----"


'KKKKRRRRIIIINNNGGGG~~~!!!!"


"Ah!"the girl take a glance at her watch,on her wrist."Oh no!!I'm late!!!"she snap up her head only to be bowing at the guy again."I'm sorry..I really need to go right now..I-I'm sorry!again!"with that she quickly run as fast as she can,making her figure disapear within a second in the pink hair boy sight.

"Curse that school bell...I din't even get to know her name yet.."

Like it was on a cue,the God grant him,his wish.That is to know the girl's name.His eyes caught the notebook lying on the hallway.He approach it and pick up,only to see a smile forming on his face with immediatly.


"Well...now I guess I know her name..."

---♫☼♫---

There's no words been exchange between the two for the whole time,at that time.The two only lock their eyes's,not even dare to utter any words toward each other.And in that time,the two realize how beautiful each other eyes really are as they continue to stare at it down deep,absorb in each other perfectly beautiful orbs each seconds.All the ice wall that they have been build and they create perfectly since last week,all now is crumbling down with ease.But then,that's only to Min Ah.But not to Myungsoo.

"Do-does it hurt?"

"....."

"Who did t-this to you?"

"....."

"How did you g-get t-this cut?"

"...."

"What ha-happen?

"......."

Still there's no answer coming out from the Ice Prince,even when the Cold heartless girl throwing him alot of question regarding the cut on his face.It pretty funny thou,it just only a cut and the girl already break her cold image.In fact,it's only a small cut.Well,is it?

"....."

"....."

"I-It's still bleeding.."

"...."

"Hey-!"


"Yea I know,so what?"

"Then!If-if you know!w-why din't you treat it!?"

"It's none of your business."Myungsoo say sarcasticly and push away Min Ah hand's off his face harshly making the girl shock and her eyes widen,like it can pop out from her socket.She was taken aback.In fact,she really shock over his action.Just now,his eyes is showing a different emotion,and now what?being a cool jerk?like before?again?just how in the world is that boy brain thinking?or even working?

"W-what?!Hey!-"

"As you say,who am I to you anyway?tsk"

"Huh?"

"Don't play dumb.I hate that.Don't you remember what did you say last time huh?it's not my business to in in your business?tsk,aren't it suppose to be vice versa too?"

"What?"

"What am I to you?.."

Upon hearing the words utter from the boy infront of her,once again it shock her completely.What's wrong with today actually?is today is already been curse from the witch?or rather from the god?Still processing this five words in her brain,the latter just hiss.Annoy can be seen across his face.

' What are you to me?...'

"Forget it.Just go away,i don't want to see you."with that,Myungsoo quickly turn around his face on the other side and decided that sleeping in this situasion is the best for now.Well,maybe not really.But still,it help him free his mind from all the problem at that time.Just before he about to slump his head on the table,there's come a voice respond to him after such a long time.

"You...."

His ears perk up and he turn around again,to meet with the other's face. Just to see the other is looking down on her lap,not wanting to meet with his eyes.

"What?gotta say anything?"

"Fine..."

"Huh?"

"Fine!if you decide that we gonna go with that way,I'm totally okay with it!from now on we're not gonna in in someone else business!there's no exception!"

"Heh,act tough are you?"

"I'm serious with it!"Min Ah head snap up and again,for the second time for that day her heartbeat was beating faster than usual when she see his face infront of her.But then,what else she could do?she just ignore the plead of her heart and build up the ice wall between them again.

"Tsk,if you say so..then deal.It's not like I like you to talk with me anyway.It's annoying.So now,keep to your promise and never break it."

"But...."

"What?there's some more?I can't believe you"

"Tomorrow..."

"Huh?"

"Start from tomorrow!"

"Huh?start wh-"

"That deal!we start it tomorrow!"

"What the?just now yo-"

"Tomorrow!!"

"...."

"....."

"Heh,why is it tomorrow?why can't it be now?heh,gonna miss my voice too much is it,when we're gonna stop talking with each other?heh,never thought it that way.."Myungsoo smirk and the only respond he get from Min Ah,is the glare from the girl.

"Sh-shut up.I'm the one who set the rule here,so just keep it up with it."

"Wow?tsk,whatever you say..it's not like I will talk to you anyway."

"......"Min Ah only bit her inner cheeks and sigh.She reach her hand out again,just to poke at the cut on the other right cheek's.There's a whince coming out from the other,following by a groan afterward.And the boy just glare at her.

"What the hell?!what are you doing?!don't you know it's hurt?Damn it."He push her hands roughly.

"Yeah I know it's hurt.."

"Then what?do you want the cut to be more worse?than this?sure you got some game to play with me huh?"

"Urgh..!can you just shut up and listen what i have to say first?you're such a talking machine you know that?"Again,the poor girl sigh.

"No,I d-"

"I know it's hurt...!so..that's why I'm gonna help you with it.."

Min Ah look at Myungsoo in the eyes,and she swear she catch the other eyes's trembling a bit.Because of what,she also din't even get it.She not even close to solve it.To Myungsoo,he can't even utter any words to her as he's too shock from it.Hearing the girl who he hate the most,and the person who hate him the most actually trying to help him with this cut.This small cut.Too small,to him but not to her.But again,being as his usual self,he never will let his guard down and just take the girl offer.Instead,he throw another question,mocking slightly the latter.He scoff.

"Tsk,well good game you got there.."

Hearing Myungsoo say that to her,she can't help but to feel offended.She was just trying to help him but like this he reply it?She was just trying to help the Ice Prince.Bang Min Ah was just trying to help the school biggest jerk,Kim Myungsoo.

"Hey!listen here jerk!I'm just trying to help you here!why can't you just accept it?!"

"Well,listen to me Miss annoying small eyes.For what do you want to help me?what did make you change your mind?showing your 'kind' side to me..what do you want me to do?notice it?No thanks,Miss.I rather not know you than seeing your bipolar attitude taking turn.Who am I to you?nothing right?none.I'm just a annoying jerk to you am I right?so please just leave this jerk alo-"

"You're..."

"....."

"You're something to me...you're not just nothing..."

"W-what?"

"......."

"......"

There's an awkward atmosphere lingering around the two.At this moment they really think that it's the best if they only keep quiet about this.And they wish there's something can get them away from this serious awkwardnes.And to their delight,the God hear their little self begging for help.And that's when there's someone appearing between the two,pop out behind their back,making the two startled and bump their head together.

"Itai~!"

"Ergh..what the hell!?"

"Ohohoho!becoming closer eh you two?"

Upon hearing the familiar voice,the two quickly snap to reality and distant themself with each other.There can seen a red flush on both of their face.And in that short amount of time,their minds already scrambling,making the two forget that there's someone else beside them right now.Once realisation hit them,they quickly turn their head in sync behind their back,looking at the culprit.

"Yo!"

"Ugh...what the hell are you doing here?"Myungsoo groan in annoyance and facepalm himself.Cursing every little words he know at the poor culprit between them.

"You?wh-what do you want?"

"Yeah,it's me.Heh,what?can't I just saying hi?"

"But!you already-"

"To him."Minhwan point his index finger toward the figure on his left,who's pratically cursing him nonstop for making his poor heart shock.At this point,Min Ah face turning to red due to embarassment.Who she thought that,this so called Minhwan gonna say 'hi' again to her,but instead he say it on the boy beside him.She clear and turn away,making the two figure beside her seems invisible to her.

"Kekekeke~you sure are cute,new student!"Minhwan chuckle and ruffle her hair,making the poor girl lush again."Or should I call you Min Ah?since we already know each other?"again the boy smile.Upon seeing the two seem so lovely with each other,some kind of reason make Myungsoo piss off and annoyed with the scene happening right beside him.There's clearly seen both his knuckle already turn to white,holding up his angerness in him.

"Yah!stop it!!"Min Ah bark.

"Oops!sorry!I can't?"

"Don't you dare to touch me again.."with that,the girl stand up from her place and quickly ran off to the toilet,leaving the duo behind.

"Heh,she sure are cute.."

"What are you doing here?"

"Huh?"

"Minhwan,don't make me repeat my words.."

"Oh!sorry!hehe.."Minhwan quickly seat himself on the space beside the Ice prince while still wearing his smile,while the other is just pratically glaring at him as he want to kill him immedietly.Right there,right now.Being as Minhwan,probaly the one who's the closest with the Ice Prince in the class,he notice the white knuckle on the other lap,making the usual smile he wear turn into a smirk.

"What are you smirking at huh?"

"You.."

"What?"

"Relax Myungsoo,I'm not gonna snatch that kid..."

"Huh?"

"There..can you keep away your fist from me?"He point at the other's hand.Upon realising that his hand turn up into a fist,Myungsoo quickly let it loose and act as if there's nothing happen.There's a red flush across his face.Again,being as the Ice prince he quickly compose his composture back ignoring the other look.

"What fist?"

"Yeah,what fist?"Minhwan scoff."Tsk..don't think I'm that dumb Myungsoo."

"Stop calling me Myungsoo.I'm L."

"Yeah L.."

"Stop it...what are you doing here anyway?"

"Oh yeah...L-ah,bear in your mind to keep a distant between you two.."

"What?"

"There's Naeun remember?you should know it better.."

"Ugh!!can you stop saying that name?I don't like her!!I ing hate her!"

"I know,but that can't change on how she felt about you..it will never change."

"Then,what do you expect me to do?just accept her feelings? no."

"Just note in mind don't let anyone involve with you too close..you know what I mean?she's the what so called 'princess' of this school"

"Princess?ya' kidding?she din't even get in the term 'princess'..with that face,no way she is pretty.."

"You sure are stupid are you,Kim Myungsoo?"Minhwan sigh."What I mean is,she got an advantage in this school,in terms of power her parents influence in this school.Plus with all her gang,who has the same power like her..don't you think it's dangerous?"

"Danger-what?"

"That new kid...you better be careful,not to let her become too close to you,or else..you know what I mean.."

"...."Minhwan just look at Myungsoo who's now is lost in his own thought as he bit his inner lips,like he's thinking something in his mind.Looking at this side of Myungsoo,Minhwan know that the other only just realise this matter.He sigh,thinking what if he din't warn him?

"Yah!-"

"So what?"

"W-what?!"

"Why are you telling me this?I don't care about her..I don't.."

"Corrections,'I care'..okay?I know you..but well,I can't guarantee it 100%.."

"Whatever."with that last words been spoken to him,he quickly close his eyes and plop down his head on the table,wanting to take a nap.Wanting to take a rest from all this matter on him.Like usual,there's nothing Minhwan could do.He just sigh and pat neither the latter shoulder and give it a soft squeze.

"It depends on you..whether you protect her or just let it be.If you din't want to either choose between the two,then I will take her from you.Because I swear,I already like her."

"......."

"For once,I want you to mark my words..."

"....."

"Kim Myungsoo."






◘--∞--◘

A/N:waaahh~!!!finally an update~T-T i miss doing this story,and thank goodness i manage to update it today~kya~!!I'm sorry!i guess i'm getting busier each day(lol)xD!well,first of all,sorry for not updating last week,because i have an exam,sorry!>^<..so..as usual!please drop some comments below and tell me what do you think of it!^^ oh yeah,i guess i have to warn you again,I might skip the time,because ergh,they still got a long way~(4months)==..so,till then,bye!^^

@ByungMinah:really?u get to see them?u so lucky~== i wish i was you at that time..>< keke~what?it's okay,as long as you read it,i'm happy^^ thank you!