Chapter 19

4 Months...



(The next week)


"Min-chan,what do you wanna put in in your toast?"

"......"

"Strawberry jam?chocolate?sugar?butter?"

"...."

"Oi~"

"...."

'Why din't I get a single respond from her?'

Realizing he din't even get any answer from the younger,Daehyun turn around and take a look at the girl who's sitting on the dining table with her head plop down on the table,covering her face.He sigh.Seeing his sister like this definetly not his favourite.He put down the toast and the bread knife on the kitchen counter and go toward his little sister.

"Hey Min-chan,why aren't you answering Dae nii-san?"

"...."

"Oi,oi!"

"...."

There's still no respond from her.He once again,just sigh.

"Is there something wrong?"

"....."

"Hey,Min-chan-!"

"I'm tired.."

"Huh?"

Min Ah look up at Daehyun with her teary eyes.Upon witnessing the teary eyes that the girl infront of him wearing,his eyes widen and shock took over him.As he was just about to throw another question at her,she quickly cut off the other intention by drifting the actual subject apart.

"I miss okasan and otousan.."

"...."

"Nii-san,when is okasan and otousan gonna be back?"

"I don't know.According to them,they say by the end of this month."He smile.

For the time being,there's only the two siblings living in the Bang's mansion at this time.Their parents were busy with their work and struggling to keep up the company reputation,until they had to fly to overseas,here and there.To be truth,Daehyun also miss them as much as Min Ah do.Because to them,having a workaholics parents is not that great although they have unlimited money they can spend for.And the worst part is,they only got about 2 times in a month to see their parents.That's also if there's no emergency call from the workers at the office.

"Really?"

"Really."

"Really really?"

"Really,really."

"...."

"Hey,what's with that face?"Daehyun let out a chuckle at his sister who's pouting with her watery eyes,exactly like a cute puppy.To Daehyun,he knows that it's not because of she miss their parents that she's become like this.There's other things that make her become like that.But then,he don't want to step in into her personal life without any reason,so he just let it slide.

"I just..."

"Don't worry,okay?as long as Dae nii-san is here,I'm gonna protect you!"He bring up neither of his hand and pat the girl's head,not forgeting the smile on his face.

"Un.."

"Now,now!go wash up your face and get ready to school!You don't wanna be late right?"

There's seen Min Ah smile appearing on her face and she nod at her brother.She get up from the seat,only to go and hug her brother instead of going to the bathroom.Daehyun can't help but to let out a soft smile towards the girl infront of him and wrap his arms around her,bringing them close to each other.

"Arigatou ne,Dae nii-san..hountoni arigatou.."

"Sore wa daijobuda,watashi wa anata no ototo wa,watashide wanaidesu ka ne?"(it's okay,I'm your brother aren't I?)

"Un!nii-san.."They smile at each other.

After awhile,Min Ah let go of the older and run toward the bathroom to wash her face,while there's seen an furrow eyebrows on the other face.He clench his hand,when the incident that happen at the mall the other day suddenly invade his mind.

'It's all because of him?'


---• ♦ •---

"Hah...why did I feel so pathetic?"Min Ah sigh and continue her pace into the school's ground.Upon realizing that most of the students still not in their class yet,she look at her watch on her wrist and mentally sigh.Because it's still early for the class to start.She still got about 20 minutes.Scanning the whole school's for Yura's figure,she come to a dissapointment when there's clearly no shadow for the blonde girl anywhere around her.

"Where should I go?"She sigh once again.But then,her pace start to slow down as she hear what the girls around the school been gossiping about.Her ears instantly perk up.


"Hey,hey you know what?I heard that Myungsoo is coupling with that girly girl."

"What?!seriously?"

"Yeah!"

"There's some of our students sees them at the mall last Saturday!"

"Oh no!!"

"OMG!that Son Na Eun!"

All the girls start letting out their frustration by screaming over nothing at the centre of the fountain infront of the school.

"Ahh!!it can't be!!"


' What?..Is it true?' Min Ah can't help but to feel a bit hurt at that time,and her mind is totally blank.'What if it's true?' She just decide to continue her pace without any particular directions.But unknown to her,there's someone watching over her.That person instantly smile and decide to follow the girl.


---☻☺☻---

"Hey Myungsoo,is it true?"

"What true?"

"About you and that girly girl."

"Huh?"Myungsoo turn to look at Woohyun and tilt his head a little."What do you mean?"

"About that-"As Woohyun just about to tell the younger,his word got cut off completely by the maknae voice,who's sitting on the couch eating over a doughnut.

"About you and Na Eun noona.There's a saying that the two of you are dating,hyung."

"WHAT?!"Myungsoo turn to look at the younger and his eyes widen.He totally get caught off guard about the scandal been spreading all around the school.'How come I din't know about it?'

"It's been all around the school,how come you are surprise over it?"Hoya say while settling himself between Dongwoo's legs and play with the older hands,while the older back hug him.

"Yeah Myung,you din't know?"Dongwoo ask the younger with a surprise on his face.

"I..din't know."Myungsoo turn back his head and look over the view below them from the windows beside him.

'I wonder if she have heard it too..'

All the boys in the council room get stunt for a seconds.All of them let out a sigh.If you're wondering how they can be in here,it's all because of Sungkyu.Sungkyu is the president's of the school,which that's mean the room is his's for the time being.

"Myungsoo,if you din't want this problem to get worse,you better clear up the rumour."Sungkyu voice out and staring at the boy who's sitting beside the window,with a concern eyes.

"...."

"You heard me?"

"I do."

"Then?"

"It just a rumour hyung,it's not a real thing.Eventually it will dissapear over a few days."

"Oh yeah?I don't think so Myungsoo.You know how can they be.The girls all over this school is so into you that I know,it can't just be fade with just a few days."

"..."

"And with the help of the 6 girls,they can do anything just to keep you stay with Na Eun."

"Yeah,Myungsoo.You should do something to clear up the rumour."Woohyun continue,and all the boys in the council room nod,agreeing on him.

"..."

"Hey-!"

"I know!I'll do something about it,later!Hearing that girl being pair up with me is just disgusting."Myungsoo hiss while his mind start to remembering the incident the other day at the mall.He clench his hand while he trying to figure out which way is the best to eliminate the girl away from him.But then,he suddenly have a sudden headache.He curse silently towards himself as he remember about yet another incident that happen to him at his house,where his father throw his phone on his head.

'I'll guess,I'll need the help of Sungyeol hyung for this thing.'

And suddenly it hits him.He turn his head around and look at all the guys.

"Guys,where is Sungyeol hyung?"



---♫☼♫---

By now,there's seen Min Ah figure's at the garden behind the school building,where she had come the other day.She sigh.But there someone behind her who's still smilling like an idiot.The boy take a step forward as he slowly approach the girl,but he never did let the other know his presence around there.

"What am I doing here?"Min Ah once again sigh as she slowly approach one of the maple trees and sit under it.She close her eyes for awhile as she remember what had happened the other day at the mall.


(FLASHBACK)

"What?me?same as you?"Min Ah smirk and glance at Daehyun,who's standing at her side.She knows that after this her heart maybe can't take it anymore,but then,when the other is standing infront of her as thought as there's nothing happen,hurt her pride.And so,she decide if the boy gonna be like this,then she too have to do the same.She turn infront and look at Myungsoo who's smirking at her.

"Well,maybe I am."

Hearing the girl saying that words,make his heart hurts a bit.Like there's seem to be thousand of needles prick on his heart,directly from all of directions.But then,he's not gonna back away that easily.That just not his principle.And so,he decide to mask this new feelings happening to him right now.To him,he still din't know what this mean.

"Heh,admitting yourself?"

"No,just being sarcastic as ever."

"Heh,then good job?"

"Thank you."

The two keep glaring at each other and the atmosphere surrounding them is really tense at that time.Like a time when you realize you're trap in the landmines and unable to move even an inch nor utter any words.And just like that,the two just go straight ahead to their destination and pass by each other.

(FLASHBACK END)



"Ergh!!what am I thinking?!why does it always apearing on my mind?!"Min Ah open her eyes and ruffle her hair in annoy."I can't believe that I'm still thinking over this!!"She hiss and start stomping her legs,like a rebelling kid.But then after awhile,she stop her stomping and regain her composture back.She mentally curse towards herself,because she's been showing her true side of her rather clumsy.Again,she sigh.

"It's not fair...."She pout and bring up her legs on her chest only to hide her face with it.

'It's not fair if it's only me who's still thinking over this thing...it's not fair..at all..'

To the boy who's been sneaking on her just now,can't help but to remove his smile over his face.Seeing the girl like this makes him hurt,likes she's sad over something.He slowly approach the girl and sit beside her.

Hearing like there's a grass moving around,Min Ah bring up her head and look around the garden to find out what is it.As soon as her head turn to her right,her eyes widen.She quickly back away a little from the boy.

"Hi?"

"W-wh-what are you doing here?!"She pratically scream a bit.

"Shh~!don't talk so loud!"

"What do you expect?!you're the one to blame for!!popping out from nowhere!"

"Ahahahaha!!"the boy laugh.To Min Ah,hearing the other laugh again,make her heart skip a beat.Just like before,the first time that she met the boy.She blush.

"S-stop laughing!there's nothing to laugh for!!"

"Ahahaha!yes there is!"

"What?!"

"Your face!!"

"H-huh?"

Finally seeming to calm himself down,Sungyeol catch his breath back and look at the girl beside him.Instantly there's smile on his face.

"Nothing,it's nothing.It just you look cute when you're mad,just like a 5 years old kid!"Min Ah can't help but to glare at him.But as always,he din't even care about it and just reply it back with a smile.

"5 years old kid?!I'm sorry but already 16!"

"Yeah I know,hahaha!"

"Tsk."

"Sorry for scaring you eh?"

"Hmph."

"Eh?"

"Whatever."

"OMG,you so cute you know that?"Sungyeol can't help but to bring up his hand and pinch Min Ah cheeks.To this,Min Ah is shock and unable to utter even a word,except the fact that there's a blush creeping up her cheeks.On the otherside,Sungyeol also is shock with himself.He even wonder why in the first place that he did it.To this,he realize something that he can't help but to feel that he start to fall for the girl even more.

"S-shut up."

"...."

"..."

"So.."

"..."

"..what's been bothering you?"

"Huh?"

"You look distant..."

"Nothing.."Once again,Min Ah hide her face back,not wanting the other to look at her.Sungyeol who's still looking at her,can't help but to let out a soft sigh.

"It's no use to lie you know?it's even worse if you keep it inside without letting it out."

Upon hearing the changing in the boy's voice,her ears perk up as she start listen to all the boy has to say.Somehow to her,hearing the other voice make her comfortable with it.Suddenly,out of the blue,she felt there's a hand patting her head softly.Her eyes widen for a moment,before there's a smile appearing on her face.

"It's okay,I won't tell anyone about it...em?"

"...."Min Ah look up and turn to her side,staring at Sungyeol.

"Em?"

"...."

"Ahaha,why are you staring at me like that huh?"

"Promise?"

"Huh?"

"Promise you won't tell anyone..."

"Yeah,yeah.I promise.So,just spit it out."

'Should I trust him?'

"So?"

'How should I say to him?but then..should I really tell him about it?'

"Yah,you!you better tell me or-"

"It's..."

"...what?"

"...."

"...."

Realizing there's no respond from the girl and there's slightly a pool of tears on both her eyes that threatening to flow out,Sungyeol knows it to well that the girl is struggling hard with herself.And so he decide not to push the other.

"The flowers here is pretty,isn't?"

"...."

"They just like you,pretty."He once again look at her and smile,while the girl blush and still keep quiet there.He bring up his hand yet again and brush aside the girl bang's.Upon this,Min Ah is once again shock over the boy action's,but then she din't even try to stop the other.

"Can I kiss you?"

"W-wha-wh-!"

Hearing that words being said to her,totally caugh her off guard.She look at the figure infront of her in the eyes.Before she could even say anything,there's a soft lips pressing against her forehead.

"It's okay if you don't want to talk about it,but promise me you won't be like this again.Okay?"

"....."

"Please?"

"...."

"I'll be going first."

Sungyeol stand up and walk away from the garden,leaving the dumbfounded girl there alone,with her heartbeat beat incredible fast.As fast as she's with Myungsoo.Though she doesn't know whether it's real or not.

"I..what is he doing?wh-why did my heartbeat...'

But unknowing to them,their act has been caught by the 3 girls who's just passing by the garden to head to their class.And the worst part is,all the 3 girls is in the same class with her,Min Ah.


---♥○♥---

"Sungyeol hyung!Where are you?"Myungsoo walk all around the school to find the older,wanting his help to solve his problem.

"Oh,Myungsoo ah!"Sungyeol quickly run to his friend.

Upon hearing his name being call,he turn around and he catch the older in his sight."Hyung!there you are!where have you been?"

"Garden...I was just checking how the flowers are,why?"

"Nothing.Hyung,I need your help."

"What?"

"To-"

"Clear up the rumour?"

"Yeah.Do you have any-"

"Don't worry Myung ah,that rumour not gonna 'alive' forever."

"Huh?"

"Just wait until there's another rumour surf up."

"That's the same thing I told them!but they say it's not gonna work out.Aren't there any other way?"

"Don't worry,eventually they will forget about it.They're humans!"

"...."

"Or.."

"Or?"

"You treat Na Eun badly infront of everyone!so everyone will take up the rumour as nothing!"Sungyeol beam him,his twinkling eyes towards the younger.Myungsoo just facepalm himself and let out a frustrated sigh.

"You and your plan hyung...ugh.."

"Ahahahah!or you can just ignore her as usual..."

' I wonder how will she react if she know about it..ugh!why am I thinking of her?what does she meant to me?'











◘---∞---◘
A/N:...eh??!?what did I WRITE?!but,tbh I enjoy doing this story!^^so,as always!do leave some comments below!and to all my silent subscribers and readers,i do hope u can drop ur comments below and tell me ur opinion about this story,whether it's lacking smthng!so tht i cn imprve it!^^
@ByungMinah : Em...i wonder why is it?xD!keke~yup!they are both jelly~arent they cute?>3<
@tathaa : yeah~I'm back!xD!well..I also don't know about that!xD!are they a real siblings?

OMG!seriously u two!!can i hug u?T3T because u 2 are the only one who still keep commenting on this story until now..ILU~♥♥♥