Chapter 2

4 Months...

In the mean time,at the other side of the town...overall,the atmosphere is completely different from what Bang's family have been through this morning.It all so quite.The only sound can be heard in that morning is the chirping of birds and the sound of shuffling and clicking sound that made from the cutlery.But.......not for a long time.....

'Kring~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

"............................"

'Kring~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

"..................................."

'Kring~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

"Haish!!"The figure's lying on the bed hiss,annoy with the sound of the alarm clock.Yup,that figure is Kim Myungsoo.He ruffle his hair and sat up,looking at the annoying alarm clock.With no hesistance,he smoothly grab the clock and throw it on the wall,making it break to pieces.He smirk,that's mean today he will get another new alarm clock.The only alarm clock can survive the longest is when he get it on Friday.That's only can survive for 3 days,when Monday comes approaching that's it,the life line of that clock has been determine.



"Myungsoo!Myungsoo!"There's a bunch of voice calling out for his name.Not to mention,all the voices belong to the girls of his school.

"Not again...."He get up from his bed and move toward the window and look through it,with a bored face."Don't they feel tired standing outside my house?tsk."

"HYUNG~!!!WAKE UP!"the door burst open,revealing a younger boy standing by the door yelling for his brother to wake up.It's his brother,Kim Moonsoo.

"What do you want?"He turn to look at the person and reply him with a cold tone.

"No-nothing..just want to check if you already wake up or not...t-that's it..."

"Tsk."He turn back and look through the window,not wanting to look at his brother."Do you see that broken clock over there?"

Moonsoo look over his brother's room,and there's his eyes set on the broken clock over the floor.It have been seriously damage,just like the others before."Yeah..."

"Help me clean them up."

There's nothing his brother's could do,he just sigh seeing everytime,whenever he would wake up Myungsoo,there's also will be a new clock been throwing on the wall.He just can't understand his brother at all,why would his brother always damaging this new clock?He approach the broken clock and start picking it up,every piece of it.

"Say..hyung...why do you always throw all the clock in your room?"

"They just annoy the hell out of me."

"What!?"His brother's jaw drop."Hyung-"

"Hey,Moonsoo..don't they feel tired standing outside our house like that everyday?"

Again,Moonsoo just shook his head and sigh."I don't know...they are waiting for you,aren't they?"

Myungsoo smirk,his infamous smirk that make all the girls crazy about him,while looking down at all the girls.Out of the blue,he hear Myungsoo chuckle."Bwahahahaha..."He just look at his brother,what's wrong with him?Kim Myungsoo?Is he sick or what?

"Why are you laughing,hyung?"




"Hey!Hey!look!Myungsoo oppa is laughing!quick!quick!take his picture!"

"Aww~oppa is so cute!"

"Myungsoo oppa!saranghaeyo!!"

"Myungsoo oppa!date with me!"

"Oppa!let's go to school together!"

"Oppa!"

"Oppa!"

"Myungsoo oppa!"




"H...hyung?"Myungsoo face turn back to it's normal,bored face looking at all the girls.He just shook his head and  turn to look at his brother who's busying cleaning up the mess he have done just now.

"Don't you think they are stupid?"

"Huh?"

"Waiting outside someone house,who they barely know..in hoping for that person to like them.Isn't that ridiculous?Isn't that the only things only a fool would have done?"

Moonsoo eyes widen.It's the first time he hearing his brother saying out loud his hateness toward girls.He know that his brother already start to get irritated long time ago...it just...now only his brother let out his true feelings to him,despite their unstable relationship that's been going on with their family.

"Hy-hyung..."

"Heh."Myungsoo walk away from the window and grab his towel,that he hang on the chair"Just continue do your work here,Moonsoo.I'm gonna take a bath."With that,Myungsoo left his brother alone and headed to the bathroom,closing the door behind him,that make him seperate with his brother.



------•☻•------

"Myungsoo ah,you already wake up?"Their mother greet him,right when he climb down the stairs,after he already finish taking his bath and change to his school uniform.

"...."

"Here,come let's eat our breakfast."The mother smile.Myungsoo just walk pass by her and walk toward the back door,put on his shoes,ready to go out right after he get his breakfast from Moonsoo.He had to use the back door since all the girls surrounding at his front gate.

"Moonsoo,where's my breakfast?"

"Oh..!wa-wait for a minute hyung,I'm working on it!."Moonsoo pratically struggling in the kitchen preparing his hyung breakfast.

"Myungsoo..."The mother try to make his oldest son talk to her.

"......"Myungsoo just look at the watch on his wrist,it's still early for him to go to school,but he just hate staying at home with his parents.

"Moonsoo..."

"Chakaman hyung!"

Now his mother blood start to boiling up in her.Doesn't Myungsoo see her?She try again to talk with her son,it's been so long since she din't even talk to Myungsoo.

"Myung-"

"Moonsoo!!!"





"I'm coming!I'm coming!!"

"Kim Moonsoo,what do you think you're doing?"The father glaring at his younger son.

"I'm..."He gulp.He always been afraid of their father because of his outburst and short temper.

"I'm making a toast for-"

"For whom?"

"For hyu-"

"Myungsoo?"

"Myungsoo hyung.."

"Don't you dare give it to him."

"But why?!!he's my brother!"

"Kim Moonsoo...!"

"WHY?!he's your son too!!!why can't I make him a breakfast?!"

"I say don't means DON'T!!"


"Then,that's also my answer..."

"Moonsoo..!"

"NO."


-----♣♦♣-----


Myungsoo glance ovet toward the kitchen.He been hearing some bickering between his brother and father at the kitchen.He can't help but feel worried for his brother with their father.It's about when he about to take off his shoes,he see his brother coming toward him.

"Myungsoo-"

Moonsoo running out from the kitchen and hand his brother his breakfast.It's a toast that wrapped with a kitchen tissue over it."Here,hyung."He smile genuinely at his brother."I'm sorry,it's taking too much time."

Myungsoo smile back at him and take it,glancing over it."What's in this toast anyway?"He completely ignore his mother presence.

"It's your favourite!str-"

He shook his head and staring blankly at his mother.Moonsoo got the signal and just keep shut his mouth and smile to his brother.

"Moonsoo,can you help hyung?"

"Yeah!whatever it is,I'' do it for you,hyung!"

"Can you help me,getting rid of all the girls outside there when you're in your way to school?"

"Okay hyung!"

"Gomawo...bye,Moonsoo."He ruffle his younger brother hair and turn his back to him,ready to go to his school.

"KIM MYUNGSOO!!!don't you hear I'm talking to you?!"

Myungsoo steps being halted by his mother words,he just smirk."No,I don't."

"YAH!!!!you-"

"Don't you ever call me by my name."He turn the door knob.

"Hyung...."

"Moonsoo,faster get ready and go to your school."With that Myungsoo out from the house and slamming the door behind him.

"Ergh!!!!!!!!"

"Hyung....."







◘--∞--◘
A/N:Finally!!second chapter!!xD!!OMG!nowdays i'm so into writing this story until i forgot about my other  story..>x<...so basically the first 2 chapter is about the introduction about the main character...so how is it?looking forward to next chapter?do leave a comments~although i know,i'm not gonna have some since there's barely people know about this story..if any of you want to advertise this story,go ahead^^ i'm happy about it...oh!guys!go check out my other stories too


http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/102695/never-thought-infinite-myungyeol-sungjong-woogyu-yadong

and the sequel!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/196876/starter-sequel-to-never-thought-myungyeol-taesung-woogyu-yadong

please do leave some comments there too..it's okay,if you are not my subscriber,i'm just happy if anyone comment on it.Oh!and if any of you want me to check your story,please do say so!just post on my wall...i WILL definetly go check it out! till then,bye2~^0^

thanks to Alien483ByungMinah,naahae,GoldenMyunjae022 for subscribing to this story!!^^