Chapter 27

4 Months...

"Yah,help me here will you?!"Min Ah glare at the boy beside her as she busy handling the visitors who came to visit their haunted house.

...

'Aish,this boy..'She gritted her teeth in annoyed.'You're dead..’

"Excuse me?"

"A-ah..!I'm sorry!"She mentally curse herself as she snap back to reality and quickly call out for the long que for their turns."I'm sorry for the inconvinience .."She bow lightly towards all the customers."Do enjoy our haunted house!"She smile as one by one of the visitors vanish through the front door,into the haunted house.

...

"Yah Kim Myungsoo!"


 

"Yah!!"

"Urgh..what?"

"Yah,wake up!!"

"Shut up."

"Wh-what did you say?!"

"Just leave me alone.."

"Yah!"She glare at the boy beside her."You better wake up now and help me here,or else-!"

"What?"Myungsoo turn his head,that's on the table,only to look at the girl beside him."Or else?"

"Or else I'm going to break up with you!"She say that in a low voice,as she didn't want anyone else to hear it.Well,of course she didn't want anyone to know about it,because if it's then,it's gonna be a total hectic in the whole school.

"Ugh..this idiot.."He mumble.

"Oh,so you really want to break up with me,isn't?fine,let's-!!"

"Can you please wait?"He hiss."Such a troublesome.." 

"Well,sorry if that's your problem!"She huff.

To her delight,the boy quickly sit up straight and there's heard a groan afterward.

"Do you have to say that every single time?we had just been together.It's not even past a day,and yet you already say it almost 8 times!"Myungsoo hiss as he ruffle his hair in annoyed."It got on my nerve every time you said it,idiot."He mumble.

"W-well,i-f not,you won't wake up!"

"But it doesn't mean you can say that word easily,okay?do you know how hard it was to get you?"

"How..w-what?"Min Ah blush as her head hung low,while there seen a smirk on the boy face.

"What?don't you remember what we had to go through months before?"

"It-it's not like i-it was my fault!"

"It's not mine either."

"You!!ugh!"Min Ah groan as she glare at the boy."I don't even know why did I accept to be your girlfriend!"She hiss and stand up from her seat,ready to storm away from the front counter,only to feel there's a force holding her back,preventing her to take any steps away.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"It's none of your business!"Min Ah bark and shrug off the hold's on her wrist,and storm away.

"Yah!"

...

"Aish,this girl.."He stand up from there and sprint along the west hallway,chasing after his angry girlfriend.

After 12 minutes of running,finally he spot the girl at one of the corner to the garden in the middle of between the two buildings.He quickly go towards the girl and grab her wrist,making her jumped out starled.

"You..let me go!"

"Yah,Bang Min Ah..!"Myungsoo tighten his grip on the girl's wrist,as he look at the girl with a serious face.

"Let me go!"

"No."

"I said-!"

"I told you before didn't I?wherever you want to go,tell me or at least bring me with you!"

"Oh please,it's not like-!"

"Can you please stop acting like there was nothing happened before?!"He raise his voice,making the girl eyes widen."To you,maybe it was nothing!but to me,I still can't get that incident out of my head!I'm still not over it,until I know the real culprit!"

"..."

"Please.."

"M-Myungsoo.."

"I have to protect you,Min Ah.."His voice soften as his grip on the other's loosen,but only to secure it back tenderly."It's already enough just once,I don't want it to be twice."

"..."

"Please?"

"..."

"Em?"

"I..."

"..."

"..o-okay.."

"Thank you.."He smile softly as he pull the girl into his embrace,burying his face on the girl's hair.

"Ya-yah,Myungsoo..we're i-in public!"She blush,as she try to get out from the other's embrace,but to no avail.But then,there's heard a soft sigh coming out from the boy,making the girl confuse about it.

 "I'm sorry.."

"E-eh?"

"I'm sorry if I hurt you.."

"W-what?-"

"I'm sorry if I sound too protective.I can't help it.."He tighten his hold's around the girl."I can't bear to lose you anymore and my heart hurts,knowing you're not in my sight."

"M-Myungsoo-"

"So please,let me take care of you.Not from afar,but right here,beside you.."

"But.."

"..."

"..i-it will o-only burden you.."She try to hold back her tears,as she grip on the other's uniform.She don't know why,but she feel as though as she wanted to cry."I don't want you to-"

"Shut up."

"But-!"

"It's not."He hold her even more tighter,by bring their body close with each other in all possible way."You're not a burden t-to me."Even though he manage to say it in his usual cool tone,he can't help but to blush over it.It somehow feels weird when he utter that sentence.

"I...I'm not?"

"No,not at all."


--• ◘ •--

"Aish,where is him?"Na Eun stomp her feets,with pouting on her face."Isn't his shift suppose to end already?where is him?"

"Na Eun sshi?"

"Huh?"She turn around,upon hearing someone call her name."Who are you?"

"You don't have to know my name.It's already enough,if I'm the only one who know you."The girl smile.

"What's wrong with you?who are you?"Na Eun hiss and look at the girl up and down.Indeed,the girl standing in front of her is pretty and it's her first time see her.But nevertheless,she still hate her since she feel a bit insecure."What do you want?"

"You like Myungsoo,isn't?"

"You.."

"Isn't?"

"Who are you and what do you want?!"She bark.

"You want him,right?"The girl smile."How about if I help you?since we're in the same boat."

"..."

"Do you know why he always push you aside?It's because he don't like you."

"Yah!"

"And,somehow he likes someone else."

"What?"Na Eun eyes widen as she ball up her hand to a fist."He..likes someone else?"

The girl laugh."Please,wipe off your shock face.And please,don't tell me you didn't know about it?"

"Who is that girl?"

"Is that mean you're gonna let me help you?"

"Shut up.And seriously,who the heck are you?!"

"Me?I'm Jiae.Yoo Jiae."



--• ◘ •--


(Hours later - at the rooftop)


"Seriously,you're too sensitive,you know that?"

"What did you say?!"

"What?am I wrong?"

"Well,I'm sorry about that since that is part of me!"

"Just like a baby."Myungsoo scoff as he glance at Min Ah,who's sitting beside him.

"Urgh!!!I hate you!why do you always have to make me mad?"

"Because it's fun?"

"Na-nani?!"Min Ah eyes widen as open gap.Did the boy purposely always make her made this one whole day?

"What?please,close your mouth."He reach out his hand and put it under the girl's chin and close .Seeing the girl face right now,he can't help but to let out a chuckle.It just too cute he think.

"Aish,this guy!I swear if-!!"

All the girl words been goble down by the fireworks that's now brighten up the night sky.

He turn to look at his watch as there's seen a smile appearing on his face.The clock already show it's 9:08pm.That means,they already reach the end of the carnival.Now it's time for the highlight,that is,the fireworks performance and follow up by the several school bands.

"Wah!!hanabi!!!"Min Ah squel in joy as she stand up from there and go towards the railing,trying to look at the fireworks from near.

"Yah,please be quiet."

"Don't wanna!"She turn around only to stick out her tongue at him,before she continue back to look at the fireworks.

"Aish,such a kid.."He scoff.

...

..

.

"Hey L.."

"What?"

"Why me?"

"Huh?"

"I mean..why me?why did you choose me to be your girlfriend?why did you reject Hyeri?"

"..."

"Didn't you,somehow...feel regret about it?"She pause forawhile,before she continue back,"I mean..it just so sudden,you know?"

...

"It's okay,if you want to break up with me.Please do,before today's end,so that I won't get my hope up too high."

...

"I-"The girl words been cut off as the boy grab onto her arm and spun her around to face him.

As soon as he spun her around,his eyes widen seeing the sight in front of him.The girl is crying silently.Somehow,it hurts him and hecan't help but to feel a bit angry about it.He just gritted his teeth in annoyed.

"Do you realise what did you just said just now!?"

"M-Myungsoo.."

"Why?don't you trust me?"

"I..."

"Fine,if that's what you want and hear from me."

"E-eh?"Min Ah gulp down as her lips slightly trembling,waiting what did the boy want to say.And somehow,she wish that she didn't bring up about this topic.It's all her fault.She stare at the boy in the eyes.She hates it.What if the boy really want to break up with her?she don't want that.She know she's greedy,but she can' t help it since she indeed have a feelings for the boy.

"Fine,I didn't like you.Not at all."

"..."

"I hate it."

"I..i-it's okay,I know-"

"I hate it because I said that I like you.Heck,I detest it."

"..."Min Ah just look down and stare at tiles underneath them.It's hurt.

"I hate it,because I can't bring myself to say that I..."

"..."

"..I love you."

"E-eh?!.."She look up and her eyes widen when suddenly their lips crash together.It didn't last long as the boy pull away from the kiss only to look at her with a loving gaze.

"Don't ever doubt about my feelings towards  you.."

"M-Myungsoo.."again,she can feel that her tears slowly start gathering in her eyes.

Unconsciously there's seen the tears already rolling down her cheeks.With this,Myungsoo reach out his hand and wipe the tears away with his thumb.He smile softly."Why are you crying,idiot?"

"I...I.."

"See,didn't I told you that you're too sensitive?it seems it's true,don't you think?"

"...I-I'm sorry.."She lean forward and hug the boy,burying her face on his chest making the boy froze,but only to let out a smile afterward.

"Just so you know,you're mine.Don't forget that."He wrap his arms around the girl protectively.

There's silence as the fireworks continue to brighten up the night sky.

"But..on..1.."She mumble.

"Eh?what did you say?"

Min Ah pull away from him a bit and sniff,while letting out a scoff."Tsk,I never thought that you have this side of you."

"What do you by that?"

"Well,aren't you a jerk?

"Seriously..."Myungsoo just sigh."..can't you just shut up?"

"Make me,then."She smile brightly and let out a giggle,earning a yet again smile from the boy.

 

 

"What I'm trying to say is,we only have about a month..."

 

--• ◘ •--

"It's next week.I wonder if should I bring her with me.."Daehyun look at the calender on his study's table,that have a red big circle on the certain day next week.

"I guess,it will be the best if I just bring her along..rite?"

...

"Don't you think so?"

...

"Huh?"

...

"Answer me,Bang Yong Guk."

 

 

 

 

 

 

◘---∞---◘
A/N:kyaa~!!finally an update after 2months!!so sorry!please forgive me!I'm quite busy these day as I had my exam next week and well,I can't deny that I have a writer's block for some months.sorry!*bow* so,how is it?please leave alots of comments,okay?I don't like a silent readers~^^ come on,show yourself,okay?^^ I'll be glad then.