Chapter 22

4 Months...

(The next day)

"Cutie!"There's a voice calling for her from behind.Being Min Ah,she recognize that voice too well that she didn't even want to stop and take a look around.Instead she fasten up her pace,wanting to keep a big distance between them.

"Yah!Bang Min Ah!"

"This girl.."Noticing that the girl won't even budge to stop and wait for him,he didn't have any other choice but to run over to her to catch up with the other.As soon as he already on the same pace with the girl,he quickly tap on her shoulder lightly so that she knew he's with her.She flinch a bit,not enough to make the other notice.She silently cursing towards the boy.

"Hey.."He say,almost come out like a sigh.It can't help because of the panting from the run seconds ago.

"What?"She reply and it come out rather roughly,but the boy didn't mind and he just let it go.And somehow,they ended walking to the school together.

And somehow too,without their notice,there's someone watching over them from the other side of the road,not to far from the two nor too near.

"Thanks for yesterday..for spending your recess with me."Minhwan turn to his side and smile at the short girl beside him."I really appreciate it."

"Tsk,it's not like I'm the one who agree to it though.You just practically drag me with you,what can I do about it?"Min Ah just shook her head as a reply.Minhwan who notice this dork side of her,can't help but to let out a chuckle,making their pace stop abruptly.

"What's so funny?"She ask as she turn around to look at the boy,who's now is still laughing like a maniac."Are you perhaps crazy?"Upon she didn't even get a respond from the other,she just shrug it off and turn back to the front and continue her pace.Noticing that the girl's figure start to go further and further,Minhwan stop himself from laughing and start jog to catch up with the girl.But then,the smile on his face can't seem to disappear at the moment.

"Hey!why did you leave me alone?you're so mean,you know that?"

"Well,blame your idiot self for it."

"Are you always this cold towards other?"

"If yes,so what?"

"I can't believe you."

"And why is that?"Now,she's the one who turn to her side and look at the other with a confuse look.

"Because you're just too cute to act that way."

"...w-what?."It come out like a mumble for her.

"Man,you're wasting your cute face you know that?I wonder why did you even get to have this face in the first place if you're just gonna act this cold."He turn back the girl gaze and push the girl forehead,while letting out his smirk.

"Yah!"She glare at the boy while rubbing her forehead although it's not hurt at all,because well,that's her habit.She ball up her hand and punch him lightly on the arm,making the boy let out a wince following with a sigh after it.

"Maybe this is why Myungsoo is so attracted to you."Upon hearing the name,Min Ah eyes open wide and her heartbeat once again beating faster and faster,just like when he face the real culprit.But then,she catch the another word,'attracted'.

' What does that mean?attracted?does he- damn it!yah Bang Min Ah!get yourself a grip,would you?!he attracted to you?don't even think about that.'She shook her head a little to violently.'what's wrong with you!?and heart,please stop beating like that can you?!you're making it worse for me.'

"Hey,you're okay?"

"H-huh?"Finally realizing that she's not alone,she's stop shaking her head and there's a blush creeping up on her face.She can't even look at the boy properly now."Um..y-yeah,I'm okay."

"Talking about him,where is he yesterday?didn't you two the only one who left in the class yesterday?after you told me to go to the lab first?and why didn't you come to the lab?him too?"

"I don't know."

"Tsk,you're such a liar."

"Yeah,whatever it is."Min Ah faster her pace,making she's on the lead,leaving the boy just about 200m behind and turn around.The boy is taken a back with surprise,making his legs stop on its own.She stuck out her tongue and run by herself to the school.

"W-what....is she just...."Somehow,he can feel that he's smiling over it.And he want to believe that he just smile while looking at the girl.He bring up neither of his hand and place it over where his heart is to feel it,only it turn out for him to let out a groan.

'This is bad..it can't be that I already really fall for her?It's not suppose to be like this,it's not the turn out I hope for.God Myungsoo,where the hell are you?You need to be fast or else...'

"Oh Myungsoo hyung!what are you doing here?aren't you going to school?"

"M-Myungsoo?"Minhwan eyes start to scan all around the place as soon as he heard someone call Myungsoo's name.His eyes goes wild scanning all around the place,until he met with the familiar gaze from across the road,with a smirk on his face.The figure start to approach him.

"L-L ah..you-..."

"Minhwan hyung!what are you doing at here?still not going to school?"the younger greet him with a bright smile.

"O-oh,Sungjong ah.."Minhwan smile towards the younger and wave at him.Then,he turn his gaze at Myungsoo.Somehow,his heart tell him that the boy already saw what happen just now,between the girl and him."L ah,I din't-..you seen it?"

"Don't worry."Myungsoo wear out his smile and walk a bit closer toward Minhwan and pat on his shoulder.As the other got closer to him,he swear that the smile that the other's wearing just now already disappear.The next the other do shock him.Myungsoo lean towards neither of his ear and whisper,"I'm not sure what I'm gonna do,but that's one thing for sure that I can guarantee.That I won't give up on my own partner."And just like that,he just walk pass Minhwan and left the other frozen,speechless.

"Come on,Sungjong."

"O-oh!ok,bye Minhwan hyung!"

Minhwan turn his head only to stare at the other's back.

"Then,please do...please keep up your words,Myungsoo."

---◙○◘---


(At the hallway)

"I wonder where's Min Ah is..."Hyeri eyes keep scanning all around the place for the short girl.But to her disappointment,the figure she's looking for is nowhere to be found.She look down to her feet and let out a sigh."I want to give her this.."She hold up her right hand and look at the lunchbox that has been wrap with a cloth around it."I thought that I want her to taste it a bit before the school start."She sigh."She didn't come yet?Then,I'm just going to wait for her at the school gate.."She turn around a bit too fast,making her legs stumble and tripping on her own legs.She close her eyes,waiting for the pain to hit on her face,but it never came.She open her eyes and look up only to see the older wrapping his arm around her waist.

"Wow,wow..be careful Hyeri.You could hurt your beautiful face,you know?"the older look down at her and smile.

Upon realizing who it was,she push him a little and break free from the older grip."T-thank y-you D-Dongwoo sunbae.."She bow,and there's seen a blush on her face.

"Yeah..haha,you okay?"

"Ah,y-yeah..I'm okay."

"...."

"...."

"If there's n-nothing,I'm g-gonna leave first."She turn around and start to walk away.

"W-wait,Hyeri ah!"Upon hearing the older calling out for her,she stop her pace and turn around,only to find the older is grinning at her.

---○♥○---

(In the class)

"Eh?he didn't come to school?"Min Ah furrow her eyebrows and glance at the seat beside her."Maybe he didn't feel well yet?..oh whatever."She just shrug it off and plop her head down on the table,supporting by her arm as her pillow.

'Or...maybe not?'Suddenly there's a worried feeling tingling on her heart,making her heartbeat beat a bit too fast and unable to close her eyes.'What if he suddenly fainted on the road?just like yesterday?'She shook her head.'It can't be.'

.....

'It can't be that,right?'

....

'But what if it is?'

....

'No..'

....

'He's not that weak..'

.....

"Aish!damn it!"she retreat from her position while ago and start cursing under her breath.She ruffle her hair a bit too violent,making some of her hair stuck out messily.At this point she can't seem to decide what to do in this state,and each minutes pass by,just make her annoy to the point she wanted to scream out loud.Without her own willing,she found herself already out from the classroom and begin to jog all around the school to find the boy.

'Damn it,why am I so work out over it?'

"Where is h-"

"ATTENTION TO A STUDENT NAMED BANG MIN AH,PLEASE COME TO THE COUNCIL ROOM IMMEDIATELY.I REPEAT,TO BANG MIN AH,PLEASE COME TO THE COUNCIL ROOM IMMEDIATELY.THANK YOU."

"Oh great,what now huh?"She change her direction and go toward where the council room is.But the problem is,she didn't know where it was.Fortunately,luck on her side today and accidently she met up with Yura and Hoya on the way.

"Oh!Min-chan!"Yura call for her and wave her hand,motioned for her to come.

"Ah!Yu nee-san!thank goodness I met you.Nee-san,kai-su ga doko ni aru ka te iru nodesu ka?"

"Kai-su?wakaranai."Yura shook her head and turn to her side and ask the boy."Hoya,do you know where the council room?"

"Ah,yes."Hoya look at Min Ah with a smile."Are you going to the council room?"She nod."It just downstairs,the last room at the end of the hallway."

"Ah,thank you.Then,I'll be going first....umm??"

"Huh?"Hoya look at her with a confuse face plaster all over him.

"Your name?"

"Ahh~I'm sorry,i don't get your signal.I'm Lee Howon,you can just call me Hoya."He smile.

"Hoya?the name of the flower?"She can't help but to giggle over it,since a boy is name after a flower.

"Hey,Min-chan!"

"I'm sorry,I'm sorry..it just-...My name is-"

"Bang Min Ah.Yes,I know,they just make an announcement just now.Haha,it's okay."

"Then,I'll be going first,Hoya and Yu nee-san.I'll see you some other time."She bow and excuse herself.Hoya send her with a smile while the girl beside him,can't help but to feel embarrass.

"Yura ah,are you okay?what's wrong?"

"Ah~it's embarrassing.I'm sorry Hoya,she..."The boy just get over it with a laugh and pat the girl head,showing that it's okay,he didn't mind it at all.

"It's okay,let's go."

---☻○☻---


(At the Council's Room)

"So,this is where the council room is..it's not that hard to find it."Min Ah look at the sign above the room and start to knock the door."Excuse me."

"Yes,come in."the voice from the inside reply.She swiftly open the door and take a look in the room,and her eyes widen.There's four boys inside the room and one of them is Kim Myungsoo.

'Tsk,here you are..I thought th-..damn it I'm going crazy..'

"Ah,Bang Min Ah if I'm not wrong?"

"Yes."

"Please take a sit."the one with the caramel's hair smile at her and motion for her to sit on the sofa.Without any protest,she just do what as she told to and sit beside the jerk.Well,it's not like she want to,but all of the the seat on the sofa already occupied with the three boys.

"I'm Kim Sungkyu,the pres of this school?"

"Is that a question mark at the end?"

"Perhaps?haha.This is-"

"I'm Woohyun!Nam Woohyun!wow~you're cute..I didn't know that a girl like you is schooling at our school.Be my lover?"Woohyun show her,his greasy smile while winking at her.

"Eww,stop it Woohyun hyung,I'm gonna puke."Sungjong just shook his head while let out a frustrated sigh.He turn back and look at Min Ah,smiling."Nice to meet you,nuna.I'm Lee Sungjong,you can just call me Sungjong.Or whatever you prefer,as long as it's comfortable for you,then it's okay."

"Um..yeah."

"Hyung,can you just skip the intro part?just tell us why are we here.If there's none,I'm gonna go to my class."Myungsoo hiss,while Min Ah can't help but to glance at the boy beside her.For some reason,she's glad that the boy already well enough to come to school.

"Wait a little can you?we just introduce ourselves to her,it's not a big deal."Sungkyu just sigh and he start to stand up,heading toward his desk and sit on the edge of the table."Well,it should be obvious by now that as to why you two are summon here."

"But...I didn't know.What did we do?"

"Didn't you two skip your class yesterday?it's almost half of the day you two didn't enter the class.Where did you go?"Sungkyu ask,as his face slowly turn to serious,making the girl furrow her eyebrows."Remember?"

"Ah,that's...it's because..."Min Ah look at her side and sigh."Yes,I remember."

"Good.You Myungsoo,did you remember about it?or do you purposely didn't want to remember about it?"

"I-"

"He's sick,so I took him to the infirmary yesterday.So,he didn't show up to class because he's sick and I-....I skip the class without any reason."Myungsoo and all of the boys is indeed shock with the girl 's word and all eyes widen.All turn their attention toward the girl.Myungsoo,somehow feel mad when the girl try to defend him by letting herself getting all the punishment,as though as he's weak.He clench his left hand while his right hand grab the girl arm rather roughly.

"What are you saying?don't speak out nonsense."

"Stop it you two."Sungkyu just sigh and facepalm himself while glancing at the other two boy on the sofa and lift up his eyebrows.The two just shrug their shoulder and pointing at him using their lips,looking as thought as they're pouting."Okay.Since I don't know what is the problems between you two,there's a punishment for both of you.You have been required to clean an abandoned school garden at the east side of the school.All the cleaning equipment and the garden's tools already at there.So,if there's no other question or whatsoever,you can go now."

Without any further arguement,Myungsoo just stand up from there and start heading toward the door and walk out from the room,leaving the girl behind.Min Ah,who's witnessing the face that the boy make,somehow make her guilty."Y-yah!wait-...jerk."She turn her head back at the other to excuse herself,but the next thing she saw shock her.They all is looking at her with an amusement smile on their face.At this moment,Min Ah note in herself that all of this people is such a weirdo.

"Bang Min Ah,huh?"

"No wonder he find you such amusing,it's your charm.Hmm..even my greasiness failed to make you hook up with me."

"Nuna,can I say this?actually....I think that Myungsoo hyung l-"

'BAM!'suddenly the council door swing open,revealing a red face Myungsoo with a glare shooting at all the three."Shut your mouth Sungjong."He look at the girl who's still sitting on the sofa,still as the same as before.He approach the girl and stand in front of her,blocking all of the three boys vision on her.He look down.

Min Ah,on the other hand is shock when out of the blue,the council's room door swing open,making it bump onto the wall,creating a loud thud.And what shock her more is,the jerk is the one who did it.She look up at him while the other is looking down at her.

"Aren't you going?"

"I-I'm-"

"Relax Myungsoo,we didn't-"

"Let's go."He grab the girl wrist and hold it firmly around it,making the girl blush almost immediately and speechless at that time."There's no use stay in here with the weirdo."He pull up the girl and drag her out with him and heading toward the east side of the school garden.

"Ahh~so it's her,huh?"All the three boys in the council room can't help but to grin widely over it.Finally they know something new about Myungsoo,that they didn't even thought it could be.They just chuckle."It's gonna be interesting if we about this."

------


(At the east side of the abandoned school garden)

"Are we really going to clean up this whole place?"Min Ah eyes widen."It's impossible!it's too big!."She turn to her side and look at the boy.Myungsoo just let out a heavy sigh and nod lazily at her words.
"No,we can't clean up this place with just a day!Its  really is TOO BIG!"She spread out her hand to make a big round,showing that its the same with it.And somehow,the boys hand also did the same,but only just his left.Suddenly its hit them,they still holding onto each other hand,forgetting that their hand is still intertwine together.

Seeing this,Min Ah can't help but to blush again for the day while the boy let out a chuckle.For him,seeing this side of the girl is certainly already becoming his favourite.The girl who still stood beside the boy with their hand still hold on to each other,can't help but to enjoy this sight of the boy that's rarely come out.

"You do smile huh?I thought that there's only a cold face on you."

"What?I'm a human too,okay?tsk."

"Well,since you're jerk,it can't be help."the girl pout and she swing their arm to a slow pace,back and forth.Myungsoo who notice it,just keep quiet about it.He hate to admit it,but when he's with the girl,he didn't mind it at all.Fortunately at the east side of the school,there's not much students here,since it's only an old building.Only the students who take art class,music class and musical class using this side,since they are only a few students in it.

"You such a kid,you know that?"He mock the other and start dragging the girl toward the garden.

"What?!I'm a human too,okay!what's wrong with that?"

"It doesn't suit your age at all.Can you at least try to act like a 16 years old girl?"He say and let go of the girl's hand.And somehow,there's seen a pout from the girl as soon as the boy let go of her hand.Suddenly realization hit her and she shook her head,how can they act like this?

'Bang Min Ah..what's actually wrong with you?..please,just don't...'

"I can't..."

"Huh what?did you said something?"the boy look at her.She just shook her head."Then,faster pick up your tools and start cleaning would you?"Hearing again this tone of his's,cold tone of his,she can't help but to wonder whether the smiling boy just now is him or someone else.Somehow,it's hurt her a bit.

---♦○♦---

(On the otherside..)

"Dongwoo sunbae?why are we here?i-is there something you w-wanna talk ab-about?"Hyeri look at Dongwoo with a confuse face while the older still keep up with his smile.By now,the two can be found at the fountain behind the school.It's not like that place is quiet,there's still some students at there,but somehow it's kinda peaceful here than in the school.

"Nothing,it just...I wanna hang out with you..and I want to know you more,can I?"

"Ah...y-yeah..I don't mind a-at all."

"Good."

"So..why are we here?"

"Ah..actually this is my favourite place that I often go with my special one.Isn't the fountain pretty?"

"Special one?"

"Yeah..I-..actually I have someone special to me."

"I-I'm sorry,but..a-are you two still together?"

"Yeah,we're still indeed together.But you know what Hyeri?I think I don't have any courage to tell you this matter yet,so...I hope you could understand me."

"It's okay,I don't mind at all."

"Thank you."

"Emm.."she nod.

"I see that you're carrying your lunchbox with you.."

"Ah,this.."she glance at it and turn her attention at the boy.She smile and ask,"..do you want some?I made this myself."Dongwoo eyes twinkle in delight and he nod while smiling at her.She place her lunchbox on her lap and open it.It's an onigiri.She take one of them and hand it to Dongwoo.He take it with pleasure and take a bite of it,but there's seen a furrow on his eyebrows.

"Onigiri?why are you making this?why didn't you just make kimbap instead of this?"

"Actually..I-I made it for m-my friend..s-she said that she was craving for this,so I-I made it f-for her.Why?i-is it bad?"

"What?bad?no,it's delicious.I'm just asking."He smile."I din't know that you are such a great cooker,Hyeri.I'm glad I have you."again,he smile,while the girl blush.

"T-thank y-you."

--•◘--


(At the same time,in the library)

"Yura,did you already find your book?"Hoya ask the blonde as he notice the pout on the girl.

"No,I didn't yet.It just...there's so many choice!I can't even decide on what to pick!"

"Emm..."

"What should I do?later our teacher will get angry again with me."She sigh.

"It's okay.Just take whatever on your mind,you are a great painter right?so,there's should not be any problem for you,isn't?"

"But...."

"Don't worry,have confidence in yourself will you?"He pat her head."I trust you."

"Yeah!"Yura can't help but to smile over it and she continue to look back at the books and search for her themes that she will use for her next assignment.Seeing the girl already gain back her energy,Hoya can't even throw out his smile on his face,like a proud father.

"You continue to search,okay?I'll wait for you at the table beside the 3rd window."

"Ok!"

Hoya move away from Yura and head toward the table along with his books on his arm.He pull out the chair and lay off his on the chair with a sigh.As he just about to doze off,there's Yura running toward him with a big smile on her face.

"Hoya!Hoya!see what I got here!"

"What did you have there?"

"It's a street of London!I'm so gonna dig this up and draw this for my assignment!"She grin while pose a 'V' sign at him.He just let out a chuckle and nod.He motion for the girl to sit across of him,and she did as she told to.

"Let's just take a rest for awhile,okay?I'm a bit tired."

"Okay!"She nod and begin to open up the book that she pick just now and look at it briefly.Again,just as Hoya is about to take a little fast nap,there's a conversation that got his attention,between the two girls who's sitting just two tables behind them.His eyes grow wide as he listen to it.


"Hey,you know what?I think that Dongwoo oppa is cheating on Hoya oppa!"

"What?really?!wait..I didn't even know that they're a couple."

"Ah,yeah..I forgot about it,that's a secret.So,don't tell anyone about it,okay?"

"Yeah..and why did you said that?"

"You know,I'm on my way from the fountain and I stumble upon Dongwoo oppa.He's with a girl,a junior."

"Really?"

"Yeah!but its not that shocking to me since Hoya oppa is just the same."

"Huh?"

"See,that blonde girl?now,I often see them together and its like they're secretly in a relationship."


As soon as Hoya heard about Dongwoo is cheating on him,he can't help but to feel as thought as his heart would burst out.He can feel that there's a pool of tears threatening to come out,but he just hold it back.He can't just cry infront of the girl just like that,because what will the girl think if she suddenly see he's crying over nothing?well,at least to her,but not to him.Because there's always a reason for him to cry,and its obviously because of Dongwoo.

'Dongwoo...'

---♦♣♦---


After seems like eternity,hours by hours already pass by and there's seen the two figure laying flat on their back on the grass,side by side.They were panting heavily as though as they already done a marathon the whole neighbourhood.

"There's still so much more..."

"...."

"How are we gonna clean this whole place?"

"....."

"It doesn't even make sense,isn't?"

"....."

Upon she didn't even heard any respond from the other,Min Ah frown and turn to her side to look at Myungsoo."Yah,at least respond to me can you?"

"Why should I?"

"This jerk...this is why I hate you,you know that!?you always asking why and why and why for every single thing,can't you just go along with me at least this time?"

"Why should I?"

"See!there's your 'why' again!ergh!"She sat up and glaring down at the boy beside her as though as she would eat him up right there right now."Can you stop being an lazy and get up?we still have many things to do."She hiss.The boy sit up and turn to his left and look at the small girl beside him,there's again the smirk playing on the boy face as usual as it normally do.

"Why don't you go first then?"

"Ergh!this jerk.."She stand up from there.As soon as she try to move her legs,it completely become numb and almost immediately her legs give away and she fall back down.Luckily,the boy catch her perfectly by the waist,making the small girl fall down on his lap with a completely red face.Unlike the girl,the boy only smirk in delight seeing the girl failed attempt to stand up.

"Heh,why are you still here?didn't you say that there's still so much to do?"He lean in toward neither of her ears and whisper at her,resulting even a redder face from the girl.

"I-I..."She can't help but to stare at the hands that wrap around her waist,and notice how beautiful his fingers are.

"Tsk.Come on,rest for a bit will you?we have been doing the clean up things for hours."

"B-but....we..I.."

"You do know that the whole day today we won't go to our class right?at here,this is how its done,but its also depending with the punishment.And as for us..you see it by yourself right?"For a moment,he don't even know what's gotten into him and without he thinking,he tighten up his hold's around the girl only to loosen it up only after a minute.But of course,being the oblivious girl,Min Ah didn't even took notice of it.For Myungsoo,he already take note to himself that his heartbeat didn't act at his own will at this time and he know as to why it beats rapidly like this,and for the first time he have to admit it's because of that one thing he didn't want to believe.

"I-I don't know...a-and I-..."

"Let's go and take a rest under the shade,I don't wanna end up being burn by the sun."He push the girl on his lap to the ground and stand up,turning his heels toward one of the maple trees and sit under it,with his back leaning against the tree trunk and stretch his legs to the front.

Min Ah could only blink her eyes while she look where did the boy go and do.She knows too well that its already hard for her to talk to other,since she keep on blushing even deeper,there's no signing for it to fade.Shooking her head a little,she just shrug it all off and follow the boy under the maple tree.But then,before she could even sit on the ground,once again she being pull down by the boy on his lap,making an even redder face than before appear on her face.

"Y-yah!w-what ar-are you doing?!j-jerk!"

"My legs is numb..."

"S-so?"

"And you're heavy.."

"Y-yah!"

"Just shut up and sit here quietly will you?you should be honoured to sit on my lap,you know?"

"W-what?tsk..this-"

"Because you're the first girl to sit on my lap."Hearing that,again,she blush while Myungsoo smirk over it.

"W-whatever.."

"...."

"...."

"Don't hate me too much..."

"H-huh?"Min Ah raise her eyebrows and turn behind and look at Myungsoo,who's closing his eyes,with a confuse look.Again,she take note to herself that the other features is definitely out of the question,its so perfect and mesmerizing,to the point she have to hold herself back from reaching out her hand to trace the other face.Even without opening his eyes,Myungsoo know that Min Ah is staring at him,he can feel it.

"Don't stare at me,I hate it when someone stare at me like that."upon hearing this,she can't help but to widen her eyes and wondering how in the world that the boy know that she is staring at him?She pout and turn back to the front with a huge puff on both her cheeks.

"Tsk,such a jerk.."

"I...what I want to say is..d-don't hate me too much..Is not that.I-..,tsk..well,whatever.It's nothing I guess."

"I..."

"...."

"I-I'll try..."As soon as the word being let out by the girl,his eyes snap open and there's seen clearly that he's shock over it.He didn't even expect that kind of answer from the girl since they never did go under a good term.But then,there's a smile on the boy face.It's not that big,it just a small smile,that people won't notice it unless they pay attention to his face 100%.











◘---∞---◘

A/N:yay!finally,I manage to update before the end of July!xD!omg,I'm so slow,I'm sorry!>x< so,I guess this is my last update before I go to my grandparents's house on the 5/8.Ehh...==..but don't worry,it won't be long,I'll be back on the 10/8,and well...let's see whether I can update again or not,xD!as usual,leave a comments below!lots and lots of comments!^^

P/S:oh2!please,someone tell me,isn't Minah going to be in a drama "The Master's sun?"but only just a cameo or something?IDK..and there's gonna be Myungsoo in there too right?but as the young Soo Ji Sub?.and..you know...isn't that suppose to be MYUNGNAH first time to be in the same drama?kyaa~!!>////< I just hope there will be some scene between the two..>3<..but,IDk..i feel like there's not gonna be one in it ==...but lets just hope,okay?xD,kekeke~