Chapter 20

4 Months...

(At the hallway)


"Aish!damn it!why did I keep thinking about him?!what's wrong with me?!!"There's seen a small figure walking along the hallway,heading to her class while keep on pulling her hair,making its struck in all of the directions until it  become a mess.

"And..why did my heart keep beating faster and faster when I'm thinking about him?"She bring up her hand only to place it on her chest and feel it.Her heart really beat incredibly fast and this makes her scared for a moment.

....

..

And then,it struck her.

..

...


'What if I fall for him?'

...

...

"Argh!!no!!!!!!!"She once again grab onto her hair and pull it slightly.

"IT CAN'T BE REAL!!"

"Min Ah ah!"

"OMG!I'M NOT GONNA BELIEVE IT!"

"Min Ah!wait for me!"

"NOO!!!!!"

"Min Ah!"

"Tell me it's-"

"MIN AH!" There's a force grabing on her shoulder,making her pace stop and she accidently let out a yelp.She turn around almost immediately and a familiar face invade her sight.

"H-Hyeri?"

"Y-yeah..so-sorry t-that if i-i scares y-you.."

'Sorry?again?this girl..'Min Ah could only mentally sigh in herself while taking a note to herself to train the girl to stop saying that word.For God's sake she almost say it all of the time.She shook a little,while looking at the other.

"A-are y-you an-angry?I-I'm so-sorry!"Hyeri bow 90 degree,making all the students around,at that time,look at them at start whispering with each other.Min Ah,on the other hand,is shock over it.She can't help but to think for once,'what the hell is wrong with this girl?'

"Y-yah!why are you bowing?get up!"

"B-but-!"

"It's embarassing!"

"But-"

"No but!just get up!"

"But..-!"

"Urgh!!"

Min Ah can't help but to drag her friend off from that place,before all the students start making fun of Hyeri saying that she's an idiot.To her,she hate it when there's someone call her friend is an idiot,because she swear Hyeri is a genius.Getting an all A's for her subjects,without even single B's on the list.But then,she can't help but to agree on one thing that's her friend is an idiot.Because she is an idiot.


"C-can i ask you something Min Ah?"Hyeri can't help but to glance at the short girl beside her when she notice the face the girl's making at.

"What?"

"Is there something bothering you?"

"Eh?..."

"You..look distant.Something wrong?did something happen at you house?"

"No..."

"Then?is it about your..boyfriend?"

"Um..."

"R-really?!?!"

"Eh,what?"

"Your boyfriend?!"

"E-eh?"

"Y-you got a b-boyfriend?!w-why din't you tell me?!"

"Eh?...EH?!?!?!N-NO!!IT'S NOT LIKE THAT!"Upon hearing the word 'boyfriend',Min Ah can't help but to blush at the other's word.What?that jerk is her boyfriend?it's just not gonna be true.Wait,why even he came to her mind when that word is blurt out?She doesn't even know it.

'Wait..what's a tie between him and that word?he never related towards it..'

"S-so,i-it's r-real?"

'Wait!what am I thinking?!?!him?!'

"Ah!you blush!that's right,isn't?"Hyeri poke on her left arm and gigle along the way.

"E-eh?"She turn around with a red face and look at the girl beside him.Her eyes keeps blinking each time,trying to absorb where this conversation lead to.Only after awhile,she regain all her mind back to its original state.And there's again seen her cold side.

"No,it's not."

"E-eh?b-but.."

"It's not."

"...."

"..."

"O-okay..."

"...."

Suddenly it's become quiet,all too quiet to her liking.She can't help but to summon out her smirk and decorate it all along her face as the word 'boyfriend' start to sink down on her mind even deeper.It's suddenly become too funny to her,making it unbelievable for her to let her laugh down on a split second.

'What?he's my boyfriend?that must be a joke.'

To her,it just funny how Hyeri can relate the word boyfriend to him,to the school biggest jerk.To her most hateful partner.

"That must be a cruel joke to deal with."



---♣☻♣---

(In class 5-3)

"Aish!I never knew that I'm gonna see this class ever again,tsk."

"Of course you will be seeing this class again!because it's your class!"

Hearing there's a respond coming from someone behind her,she turn around and look at the culprit.Instead of meeting with unfamiliar face,she was greet by a cheerful boy infront of her.Smiling all the way,making her annoy a bit.It's none other that Minhwan.

"Well,I din't talk to you."

"Well,you did speak out loud."

"So?there's still doesn't have anything to do with you,isn't?"

"It did.You ask,I'll answer it."

"What a cocky."

"Am I?"

"No,it just my imagination."

"Really?"

"Not really."

"Ow~!it's hurt!why are you so cruel?!"Minhwan look at her with pout on his face,making him look  like a lost puppy wanting some attention.To Min Ah,she can't help but to let out a chuckle,a chuckle where it sound as thought as she's mocking on the other.And well,it really is.But then,the boy din't even notice it,making the girl even laugh harder.For her,instead of the boy hopes to look cute like a puppy,he instead look like a total retarded to her.

"You deserve it."

"W-what?yah!"

"Shut up."

"Hey!"

"What?"She glare at the boy while there's a blush creeping out from both his cheeks for unknown reason.But then,being as the most oblivious girl,she din't even care to take notice of it.

"Tsk,don't forget that we still din't go out for a lunch together!"

"I don't even remember any promise to go."

"But it's already a month!"

"So?let's make it a year,then?."

"Hey!"

"I don't wanna hear your rambling."

Ignoring the boy,Min Ah turn around leaving the boy and step in,into her class and directly go towards her seat.To her delight,the jerk seems to be nowhere to be found at this time and she's glad for it.Well,facing the boy after the incident at the mall the other day won't help her either,in any other way.

'Thank goodness he's not here yet.I'm just hoping he won't come to school today...'She plop her head down on the table and let out a sigh.

'Just...don't come...'


"Hey,hey!you already heard about the rumour?"

"What rumour?"

"About our Myungsoo and that Son Na Eun!"

"Yeah!I heard about it!"


Once again,her ears perk up at the mention of the rumour that has been spreading all around the school like a spore formation this morning,and once again,it catch her attention.She groan.

'The hell that's everyone is talking about..it's always about that stupid rumour..'


"Tsk."

...

..

'Well,it's not gonna hurt if I listen to them,right?'

All the students in the class,start again talking about the rumour like there's no tomorrow.As she was too immerse in the conversation,suddenly there's heard a gasping coming out from all the students,making all the gossiping just now stop abruptly.Being as her,curious as ever,straighten up her back and look up,only to let out a soft scoft.

"Oh!L ah!"Minhwan wave his hand and smile to the boy.

"Em."

There seen the jerk  come in into the class and walk toward her direction,to his seat beside her.They make an eye contact with each other and it was just awkward.Too akward.To both of them.

'I wonder if she already heard about it..'Myungsoo stare at the girl beside her without a word.Thinking whether the girl is affected by the rumour about him and Na Eun.Because to him,for now,seeing the girl hurt affect him too in a way.And truth to be told,he hate it when that's happen.

Realizing what he's been thinking about,he shook his head,making all the things he's thinking about in his minds just now to fly over to somewhere else,far away from him.

'Damn it!what am I thinking?!get a hold of yourself stupid!'He shrug it off and look at the other way,not wanting to look at the girl.But then,he can't help but to notice one thing about the girl's hair.It's kinda messy.Which usually,it would never been like that.

'Well I guess,stupid is stupid after all eh?'

Min Ah on the other hand,is pretty obvious that the boy was staring at her just now.She can't help but to blush at it and her heartbeat once again is beating faster without her own will.

'Ugh!what's wrong with you?!why did you keep beating faster?!stop it!'

It's suddenly become quiet and awkward between them.It's not like they had talk before this,no.They din't talk with each other before,but it's not awkward at all.But for some reason,today it's kinda different.There's an awkward atmosphere lingering around them,only them,making they both din't even dare to utter any words.
 
But then,of course there's someone who can't stand t.It was the girl,Bang Min Ah.She turn to look at her side and pout.

"Tsk.Such an arrogant jerk." 

"What?"Hearing there's something come out from the girl mouth,Myungsoo turn around on his other side and look at the girl.For some reason,his eyesight seems to turn blur for awhile and he feels a bit dizzy.But then,he shrug it off,taking it as its not a big deal.

"What?"

"Nothing.I din't say anything."

"Tsk."

"hmph!"

"Such a weirdo."

"W-what?!"

"Nothing?"

Like it was on a cue,there's their sucject teacher come in into the class and begin their lesson.


---☺☻☺---

Two hours pass by and the second subject for the day,already come to an end.Now,it's the time for a third subject for the day,which need them to go to the laboratory.And it's been two hours too since the boy and girl din't exchange any words between them.It's awkward,yes,but there's something different with it.

'It's indeed..awkward...'Min Ah can't help but to sigh inward.By now,all the students already out from their classroom and head toward the lab.

"Hey,cutie!let's go together,eh?"

"Huh?"She look up only to see the boy that she hate to talk to so much.

"Let's go to the lab!we can sit together!"

"Sorry?"

"What?"

"Not in your dream.I'm not gonna sit with you."

"Oh..come on!"

"Nope."

"Please?please?please?"

"No-"

"Pretty please?"

"No-!"

"OH PRETTY PLEASE?I want to sit with you!"Minhwan keep doing his aegyo toward the girl and it really make the girl wanna puke.

"Oh shut up can you?!"

"Not until you agree with me!"

"Then,deal with it."Minhwan can't help but to pout over it.He turn his attention toward the guy beside her.

"Oi L!let's go!"

"....."

"Oi L!you heard me?"

"...."

'What's with him?'Min Ah glance over at the figure beside her.For some reason,she sense that there's something wrong going on.

"Hey Minhwan,you go first."She said.

"E-eh?"

"I'll go later."

"But-!"

"I'll sit beside you later!go!"She glare at him and it makes he shock with it.But nevertheless,he start moving his legs and step out from the class,leaving only the two in the class.

'Why isn't he move?'

There's really seems to be something wrong with it.Turning to her left ,she sees the boy had his head on his arm on the table.It's not that surprising to see the boy in that position,he sometimes does sit like that.But for somehow,today it seems a little off.She can't help but to get worried about the other's,and so she decided to drop her ego for the time being and ask the boy.

"H-hey,you okay?"

"......"

At this time,Myungsoo's head is throbbing like hell and he can't even think straight.He catch the girl voice,asking him something,but he can't rephrase what is it.

Seeming there's no answer from the boy,Min Ah can't help but to feel even more worried about him.She knows that it's wrong for them to be like this,but she can't help herself for now.

"Hey,you..okay?"

Again,he heard it.He really want to answer the girl and ask her what is she's talking about,because he din't hear it.He gather all energy that he still have in him and focus it on his mind.He lift up his head and turn to his right and he can see the other worried face.

"What do you want?"

"W-what?.."

Instead of asking the girl to repeat back what did she said earlier,it turn out to be completely different from it.He totally din't expect that's what coming out from him,making he,himself shock over it.

'Damn it!what am I thinking?!Myungsoo!quit it,can you!?'

"I'm gonna go out for awhile."Myungsoo abruptly stand up from his place,wanting to get out from the class and not wanting to face the girl for awhile.But luck is not on his side,as he start feeling the throbbing sensation on his head yet again,making it hard for him to stay focus.

"Where?"

"...."

"Yah!"

"...."

"You heard me or not-!"Noticing that Myungsoo is swaying from side to side,as thought as he will fall down any moment and that's when she know that something is definitely off.There's a word saying,body move faster from the mind and in seconds,she had her hand griping on the other's blazer.

Myungsoo is indeed surprise with Min Ah action's,but being in his state at this time,he can't even think properly.

"H-hey you..are you okay?"

"Ugh,I feel a bit dizzy.."

"What?"

"Infirmary..."

"H-huh?"

Instead of her hand being shove away like he will do toward the other girls,Myungsoo bring up neither of his hand,only to grab the girl's arm tightly.

And once again,her heartbeat is really beating fast right now and she sure that there's a blush creeping up on her cheeks.

'Yah Kim Myungsoo..what are you doing to me?..'




















◘---∞---◘
A/N:yay!an update!who's happy?!haha!pardon me for my craziness,eh?keke~so,I'm sorry for not updating this story for awhile,I'm just getting busy each day with my school's work!ugh,i hate it..== oh yeah,this lately im getting a few new subscribers and im hoping for YOU(new subscribers)to drop some comment below,ok?please?*puppy eyes*haha!omg,tbh i think,this is the lamest chapter i write,isnt?T-T..sorry!*bow*

P/S:omg!omg!*spazzing*did u guys see Girl's Day new teaser?kyaa~!I'm totally gonna look forward to it!*fangirlmodeon*
oh yeah!u know what?I'm totally beyond happy this year!with lots of Girl's Day new songs and INFINITE WOLRD TOUR!OMG!they gonna come to my country!!>3< and one more!it's ONE OK ROCK!!they also gonna do their asian tour in my country!!!!kyaa~!!I'M SO GONNA GO!i hope

@ByungMinah:u know what?seriously u r the sweetest subscribers that i ever had!*cry*and thanks for always anticipating for a new chapter!^^ILY
@
tathaa:ahaha!yay!keke~lol!tbh i also don't know about it!xD!what relationship do you prefer between Minah and Daehyun?
@jienel19:there will be!don't worry!xD!





SPOILER ALERT!:NEXT CHAPTER GONNA BE MORE OF MYUNGNAH MOMENTS!