chapter 16

4 Months...

"What do you think you're doing?"

The two froze up and all their previous action stop as they heard the voice.That voice.It's so famiiar to them,and yet they don't want to believe it.They turn around,just to see a pink hair guy standing infront of them.Glaring intensely toward them.

"O-oppa..wh-what are you d-doing here?"Bomi can't help but to stuter while she's trying to cover up what have they been doing just now.But the other just smirk at them.Mocking in every way he want.

"Heh,shouldn't I be the one who ask you that?"

"....."

"I see..there's no answer huh?why?is there something wrong?"

"...."Both of them unable to utter even a words at the older.They just keep quiet and the only sounds can be heard at that time was the sobbing that's coming from the poor girl on the floor.

"Well...guess we have evidence here..aren't we?and lucky me,because the evidence can speak,so that's mean it will be easier for me to find out what's happening.Isn't?huh?"

Being the part of the seven queenka's they both have their mask that they can use it.Especially in a time like this.And not to mention,this is their speciality that they are proud of.The mask that's turn a devil to an angel just in a seconds.

"What are you talking Dongwoo oppa?we don't understand it at all.."

"Yeah..what are you talking about?"

"Heh,what am I talking about?do you really need me to slap your face and then you will realize what's it all about?seriously?wow,I don't know that a part of the queenka's to be such an idiot."

Upon hearing this,Bomi and Yookyung can't help but to clench their hand,holding up their angerness and their face is red as a tomatoes.And that's scene of them,Dongwoo capture it clearly in his eyes.Again,he smirk.

"We really don't know what you're talking about,Dongwoo oppa.Right Yookyung ah?"Bomi turn around and look at the girl beside her and wink at her,signaling to her to agree with her explaination.

"Oh!we-we really din't do anything.Trust us!"

"Ahh~what such a boring game you got there Bomi and Yookyung?tsk,I never thought you two is this mean.Well,I do know your speciality,but I din't expect it to see it with both my own eyes.Lucky me,I guess eh?"

"Oppa!we really din't understand what are you taking about!please explain it to us!"Bomi plead Dongwoo with her cuteness,trying to win the older heart.But,it's too late.They both is busted.Dongwoo in the inside start to enjoy this kind of game they play right now,and so he decided to 'play' along with them too.

"Ahh..Bomi ah,Yookyung ah..there's something I'm curios about.."

"W-what is it Dongwoo oppa?"Bomi walk toward him and hold his arm while showing him,her smile.While Yookyung just stand right where they're standing before and look at the two.

"Why is that girl with a spectacle there,is on the floor?"Dongwoo pointed toward Hyeri and Bomi just shrug off the older question with an ease.

"Ma-maybe she's fall down there."

"Oh really?is that why her face and hair is all so mess up?"

'Yeah..."
 

"Well,then..aren't you two suppose to help her,since you both see her fall down,isn't?"

BANG!both the girls can't even counter back the older sharp tongue.

"Well,we just arr-"

" off.Don't kidding me,."Dongwoo turn to his side and glare at the girl and push her off from his arm until she fall down on the floor.

"Ouch!oppa!it-its hurt.."

"Bomi ah!"Yookyung quickly run to her side and kneel down to help the other's to stand up.

"Heh,don'tthink I'm such and idiot,idiot.Now go!!I don't want to ever ever see your hideous face infront of me again!"

"But-"

"GOOOO!!!"

'Ergh!!'Bomi and yookyung groan and walk away from them,leaving the two people alone at there.


As soon as they two already out from his sight,he quickly rush over to Hyeri and kneel down infront of her.He look at her from head to toes.It's bad.She's totally messed up.Both her cheeks obviously is really really really red.


"You okay?"

"....."

"Do you want to go to the infirmary?"

"Pl-ple-please..g-go.."

"Huh?what did you say?ple-"

"Please go..don't mind me..I-Ican m-manage on my own."

"Yeah,say who?with your condition like this,you think you can handle them both again if you run into each other?give me break."Dongwoo scoff while brushing aside the girl's bangs that's was covering her face.And again,for that day he can't help but to admire the geek's beautiful face.

With one swift movement,Hyeri slap away the hand's that's brushing off her bang and her crying become more worse than before.Dongwoo eyes widen,he can't believe that the girl just slap away his hand.He really is burning in the inside,but no,he din't even let it out towards the girl.Instead he's hurt in the inside,when he look at the girl infront of him.She totally messed up.Totally.

Dongwoo can't help but to clench his hands to a tight fist.Because in that time,he know that he already hate to see the girl infront of him crying.He really mad at himself.And in that time also,he realize that he already start to fall for her.He can't help but to let out a frustrated sigh,because now he's certain sure that he love both,Hoya and Hyeri.

"Please!I-I beg y-you!just g-go.."

"Why do I have to do so?"

"Be-because..th-they wi-will see you hel-helping m-me.."

"....."

"So-so..please..j-just g-go..I-"

"No.I won't.I'm not gonna leave you alone at here."

"W-what?b-"

"NO."

---• ◘ •----

[Several hours later.]

Hours by hours pass by,and there's heard the school's bell ringing beautifully from afar.Summoning all the students to rise up from their seat and halt all their action's,telling it's time to go back.Like usual,all the students start to pack all their things in their bag and in a flash all the students already out from their perspective class.The only last step they have to do and achive it,is stepping out from the school's ground and walk pass through the gates.

There's heard a loud cheering coming out from all the students,as they were relieve to come out from the jail.Yup,a jail.To them the school is like a jail,rather than the place where they get their knowledge.They can't even get out from it even when they all out from their class with just only a minute earlier.

Between the busiest of all the zombies,trying back to get their life on the outside,there's seen a two figure still in their class.They din't even move their legs to cross out from the border line,between the class's and the hallway's.Yup,as you can guess,it's none other than the school's 'Ice prince',Kim Myungsoo and the 'Cold-heartless girl',Bang Min Ah.

"Ergh!!"

"Ugh.."

There's heard a loud groan coming out from them both.They din't even know how on earth that there's only the two of them in the class,while all the others students already run with all their might,heading to their house's.Oh yeah,now they remember how in the hell there's only two of them in the class.It's all because of the class's cleanness shedule.Again,they groan.

'why am I being set up to clean the class with him?'

'what are they even thinking?with this girl?'

'with this jerk?seriously?'

'damn it..I knew that I should straightway head out..'


(FLASHBACK)

"Guys,I'm having a lot of complains today.from the other teachers about your class.."Mrs.Jung say while glaring playfully on her students.And of course,the students knows too well their teacher for glaring at them like that.But then,they still respect her as their class's teacher.

"Complain?"

"About what?"

Mrs.Jung can't help but to let out a sigh."Your class..it's a mess..it's too dirty."

"Eh?!what?!it's not!"Minhwan and all the other students in the class look down and their eyes busy scanning for a trash on the floor.And yup,there's seen a trash on lying on the floor,but still being the childish among the childish,all the students yelling 'No,there's not trash on the floor!' in unison.

"Yes,it does.So,for today I want two person to stay back and clean this class.You all get it?So,who's volunteer to clean up the class?"

"Ah!teacher!I'm busy!"

"I can't stay back,I have to help out my parents!"

"Yeah!"

Upon hearing all her students answer,she knew that it's not gonna work.But then,there's a bulb light up in her mind.She smile gleefully,while all the students still bribing their teacher with their excuses.She turn her head to look at the back of the class.She found her target.

"Ehem!ehem!keep quiet please.I already decided who's gonna stay for today.."

"What?"

"Really?!that's awesome mom!but it's not me right?"Minhwan look at his teacher,hoping it's not him.

"Don't be rude Minhwan,I'm not your mom."Again,the mid-age woman sigh but nonetheless,she continue again."Today the one's who gonna stay back after school is..."

"IS?????"All the students can't help but to feel anxious.

"Kim Myungsoo and Bang Min Ah!"

"WHAT!?!!?!"

(END OF FLASHBACK)


"Ahh~I'm tired!I wanna go back!"

"Can you just shut up your mouth and do your work?"

"No!I can't."

By now,Myungsoo and Min ah is busying pushing aside all the tables and chairs to the side of the class as they have to make some space for them to mop the floor.And clearly,they can see there's alot of trash in their class,especially the papers what they assume that they all is too lazy to get up to throw it on the bin.

"Got to kidding me!?ugh.."Min Ah once again groan and take a look at the time on her phone's screen.It's already 6:55p.m yet,she's not at home.Instead she still trap in her class with some jerk.Meanwhile,on the other side,Myungsoo just continue do his work in a complete silence.He din't even utter any words at the girl,well..except for asking the small eyes to do her work quietly.

*buzz*

The girl's handphone vibrate.signaling there's a message.With an instant,she fish out her phone and look at the screen.There's 1 new message from Yura.

FR:Yu nee-san

Min-chan!where are you?I'm waiting for you.It's cold out here,you know?T0T..So please,hurry up!


Min ah can only sigh while reading the older message,and can't help but to reply back at the older.

To:Yu nee-san

Gomen ne,nee-san!hontouni gomen!Today I have to clean up my class,so I'm gonna be late.Don't worry,you can just go ahead without me.And I'm sorry for making you wait for a long time.Jane!


Like it was on a cue,as soon as the girl finish typing and send the message to the other,Myungsoo phone's also vibrate in his pocket's.He fish out his phone and look on the screen.He can't help but to clench his both hands to a tight fist as soon as the vision from this morning invade his mind once again and make him have a sudden headache for the second time on that day.In the same time,he also feel little guilty towards his brother because he had to see that incident.He just sigh.

FR:Moonsoo

Hyung,are you okay?does it hurt?when are you coming come back??it's late you know?...you gonna come back,back right?and...hyung..please take care.

He just shrug it off and put his phone's back in neither of his pocket..He din't even bother to reply to his brother's.Well,it just not his style.Intead,he start to walk out from the class and leave the girl alone in it to sweep the floor.But then,his pace being halt for awhile as he heard the girl's mumbling.He turn around and look at the small figure.

"Ugh!when are we gonna finish cleaning up this mess up?!argh!damn it!Dae nii-san still din't know that I'm gonna be late today.."Min Ah pout and puff out both her cheeks cutely and Myungsoo can't help but to chuckle.Yup,he catch the girl cute act across the room,from the corner of his eyes.At this moment,minutes,seconds he can't help but to feel a bit happy because there's Min Ah to ease his mind off from the problems he's having.He don't know why,but when he look at the small eyes face,for a moment he forget everything around him.

Upon realising what he's thinking,Myungsoo quickly shake his head and mentally cursing at himself.He can't believe what even he's thinking about.What?start to like the girl?it can't be.It will never be.

'Damn it!!Ergh!It can't be that I like her!No!I don't!!'

"AIsh!!"Myungsoo ruffle his hair in annoyance and kick one of the table's legs,making it creating a shrill sound.Min Ah,quickly turn her head and look at the boy with a surprise face.She can't help but to ask him.

""Wha-what's wrong?"

"Tsk."Myungsoo just look at her for awhile and turn away from her,heading toward the door.

"What's with that 'tsk'?huh?

"I'm gonna go down and fill up the bucket for us to mop the floor later."

"Wh-what?n-now?"

"No,next week.Tsk.I'm outta here."

"Y-yah!M-myungso-!!j-jerk!"

"Just wait here.."with that one last word from the boy,he already out from the class and leave the girl completely alone in the class,same just like in the infirmary before.

"W-what?h-hey!don-don't leave me alone!"Min Ah start panicking at the thought of Myungsoo leaving her alone in the classroom in this late evening.Yup,late evening.By now,it's already 7:45p.m without they realize.She start to look out of the window and look at the outside.It's already dark.Too dark.And it's not her favourite to be left alone it the dark.

"K-kim Myungsoo!"with that,Min Ah let go off the broom,making it drop on the floor with a loud thud and run out from the classroom to find the other.








◘--∞--◘
A/N:Omg,0_0 seriously,what even did I write?pls forgve me!i dint intend to drag it to be longer!I just want to skip the time,but it turns out to be like this,T-T(oh yeah,u guys already read about Hyeri's dating?tbh im a bit sad,y did she hve to choose him?T0Tmaknae ah~)

@ByungMinah:wow!can i just say that we have a same mind?xD!!keke~me too!I feel there's something fishy between them..hmm,haha!what dont die pliz?haha!wow then,be prepare 4sme cteness later!(maybe,xD!)p/s:im sory bcoz i dnt use either himchan/changjo T-T..i cant really get them in here,frgve me?
@
tathaa :yup2!isnt it?i also thought that they hve a sme fce N prsonality!0_0!yeah!lets pray that they bcm real!xD!