Chapter 13

4 Months...

"Ahh!!what am I?a stupid?why did I have to say like that to him?argh!!seriously...chikusho.."Min Ah keep mumbling with herself in the restroom,while gripping her hair slightly and banging her head ever so slightly on the wall."Gahh!!why did I have to do that?!ergh..!!"

"Guess..I am a stupid then..tsk."

Then,there's heard a soft crack from the back,making the mumbling girl keep shut and glance on the mirror.Hoping,she will see who's the one enter the restroom at this time.To her delight,there's seen a figure face through the reflection on the mirror.It was a girl about her age or even younger than her,wearing a spectacles while having her hair on the edge tied,making a cute one small ponytail at the side.

"E-excuse m-me..."

"....."


'What's wrong with this girl?is she sick or what?for what she have to excuse herself going into the restroom?'

"I'm going in then..p-please forgive me..I'm sorry.."

'There!again!what's wrong with this girl?even apologizing in here...??'

Seeing the figure din't even notice her presence in the restroom,she decided not to utter not even a word and not to make any sound to make her presence alive around the spoken figure.Being one of the cold heartless girl,she just look at her in the eyes,waiting for the figure to look up and meet with her eyes.Well,it's one of Min Ah ways of saying greeting to stranger.It's weird,because whenever she run into a stranger,she would prefer it if the other to take notice of her first and utter any words to her first,instead of herself.Because to her,it's better that way and then all the desicion will be on her.Whether to speak with that person or just leave them alone,talking to themself.Well,it's her principle,and she love it.

Once the girl snap up to look infront,her eyes widen and she can't help but to let out a yelp.While her small  body stumble back,making her tripping on her own legs and fall down hard on the floor.Together with her spectacle.Unfortunately,her spectacle being throw out,far away from her reach.Making the spectacle stop exactly infront of Min Ah's legs.

"Ahhh!!"

"....."

"Y-you.."

"Yea?"

"A-aren't you suppose to be screaming ri-right now?"

"Am I?do i need to scream?like you?"Min Ah say sarcasticly while looking at the poor girl on the floor from head to toes.

"I-I'm so-sorry!"

'Again?this girl...'

"A-are you m-mad at me?I'm sorry!

'There!there!she say it again!do i need to slap her face to make her sense come back to life!?If only..i can..'

"Y-you are m-mad at me...I thought so.."The poor girl on the floor can't help but to look down on the floor while struggling to hold back her tears.Looking at her face,Min Ah can't help but to feel a little guilty toward the other even though she din't do anything wrong.Neither the two.They never did anything wrong from the first start they meet.They never.

Min Ah can't help but to let her 'other' kind side of her to show it's form infront of the girl,though she should hold it back.But being as her,sometimes she's not that bad.She never been bad in the first place,it just all other people thought her as one of it.Note in her mind,it can't be hurt to let even one of the students here know her 'kind' side instead of her 'cold heartless' side.She let out both frustrated and soft sigh,signing she's tired thinking of all the thoughts of others toward her and she quickly pick up the spectacles that was lying near her legs,and start approaching the figure on the floor.

Once she's standing directly infront of the figure on the floor,she open up saying something and that's make the figure on the floor look up at her.Again,she sigh while holding out her hand to give the spectacle at the poor girl.

"Here,it's yours..."

The girl on the floor eyes widen.She can't help but to feel surprised and happy at the same time,because there's someone willing to help her.She just look at Min Ah with her teary eyes.And in that time,neither of the two open up their mouth to say something.Just then,there's heard a soft sob coming out from the girl on the floor.Being as Min Ah,-panic as ever-shock hearing it and seeing the figure infront of her suddenly burst into tears.

"H-hey!wh-why are you crying?"

"Waaaaaa...!"There's still nothing coming out from the other,instead of crying.

"Hey!"

Nothing.

"Stop it!it's getting noisy!"

Nothing.

"People will hear it!stop crying already!"

Nothing.

Min Ah mentally slap herself while griping her hair slightly and let out a frustrated sigh.There's heard a groan too.

'Ergh..why do this school have many of weird students in here?And I always will meet with one of them..ugh!why can't I just met with ordinary students at here?!not even one?!argh!!am I being curse?!It can't be!!!'

*sob*sob*sob*

'And this girl...another one...ergh!!what should I do with her?she can't seem to stop crying for now!it freak me the hell out!!argh!!should i slap her?for real?no..later she will start bawling..ahh~!!watashi wa nani o subekideshou ka?!Do i have to do it?like what Dae nii-san always did to me?'

"Tsk,chikusho..."with that,Min Ah squat down and crouch infront of the girl and put her right hand on top of the other's head.Well,she's hesistate at first,but then what else she can do?just keep the girl crying until forever?no,it will just annoy her to the max.After that,she start to pat the girl's head slowly as if telling the girl to stop crying in a comfort way.With an instant,the girl stop crying and there's no more tears can be found on her face again.To this sudden change on the girl,Min Ah quickly retract her hand and her eyes can seen as it want to break free from their socket.But then again,not for a long time.

"W-why?"

"....."

"Why a-are you b-being so n-nice to me..?"

"Tsk,then what?should I not?"

"......."

"Fine then.."as Min Ah was about to get up after she put down the other's spectacle beside her,the girl quickly hold out her wrist preventing Min Ah to walk away from her.To this,Min Ah once again was shock but then her face din't show any emotion.

"Thank you...."

"........"

"Thank you once again..r-really.."

"......"

"M-my name is L-Lee Hyeri..."

"....."

"C-can w-we be friends?"

"No."

"W-what?!b-but why?!"The girl who's on the floor look up at her,and at that time there's go again the 'cold-heartless' image.Guess,it's not really easy for Min Ah to let others know her other side.

"What?should I befriend with you?"

"A-ah!!N-NO!it-it's okay!I-I'm sorry!!I'm sorry!"

'There's go again her stupid side..there's again her "sorry"..for God's sake how many times in the world did she already say that god damn thing?!sorry?!?!'

"I'm really a-am so-sorry!I'm-"

"But that sounds..kinda cool..I have to admit that.."

"Wh-what?s-sorry?"

"Ergh!!god!can you stop saying that thing?!sorry?!"finally the monster has snap up inside her,but not fully.

"I-I'm-"

"Bang Min Ah."

"....."

"...."

"Lee Hyeri..."

.And just with that,the two become friends with each other.And for the first time,Min Ah show her sincere smile infront of others beside her family and Yura.Well,it just a smirk,but to Hyeri it's not a smirk but more to a smile.And that person who witnesing all of this is Hyeri.Lee Hyeri.Her first friend she make in that school.

"Min...Ah..."again Hyeri smile.Seems like she can't hide her smile away from the other,making Min Ah let out a soft inaudible chuckle.

"Care to get up from there?"

---•◘ •----

[On the otherside]

"Okay,as you all already been inform to do an assignment last week,today we will start with the presentation.So all of you ready?"Mrs.Na look at all her students in the class while keeping a bright smile,there's a sign she's expecting something from the students.

"YES!!"All the 17 students in the class answer her in unison.

"Okay!that's what I want to hear from all of you.So.."She start walk toward the back of the classroom,and once she reach there she turn around infront.Making she's the only one at the back,signing the presentation will start now."Now the first to come out with their work is.."


"Oh no!oh no!please don't be me!please!"Yura was closing her eyes and holding out her hand infront of her head,indicate that she's praying to God,begging it's not her turn."Kamisama...watashi o tasuketekudasai!"

Being the one who's sitting beside Yura,Hoya can't help but to let out a chuckle.Seeing his partner is too nervous for this presentation.

"Yura ah..ease up can you?"

"....."

"Hey Yura!"

"W-What?what did you say?sorry, i din't hear you.."

"Hehe,It's okay.I say ease up will you?you seem too nervous.."

"What?h-how did you know that?I-is it too obvious?"Yura can't help but to blush at Hoya's word,asking her to loose up a bit.

"Yeah..TOO obvious.."

"Really?.."

"Relax,there's no-"
 

"The first one is,'Childhood's Memories!' "
 

As soon,Mrs.Na announced one of the themes's that she grab in the box,there's heard a sound like a chair being push back a little,as there someone is standing up from their place.Yura sigh as she look the figure infront of her stand up and step forward as she start presenting on the front of the class.


"Kamisama..!hontouni arigatou!"again,there's heard a chuckle beside her,and she quickly turn to look at the boy beside her.

"Relax Yura,relax..there's no need to be so tense up.It's nothing..really...I know you can do it!"

"But...it's not that.."

"Huh?it's not that?what do you mean by that?"

"Hah..I know that I can do it..but..it just..I can't face everyone when I'm talking on the front..I will tend to get nervous when I'm in that situation.."

"....."

"In other word,I'm too shy and a bit scared when talking infront of many pupils."

"Like stage-fright?"

"Yeah.."The girl only nod her head while keeping her head down,staring at her lap.Seeing this side of Yura,Hoya din't even like it one bit.For him,he like to see the bubbly Yura.He reach out his hand and pat the girl's head reasurring her everything is fine.

"Don't worry..it will be just fine..trust me"

"But.."


"Thank you."there's heard a clap for the first presenter and there's come a wrecking nerve moment again.Hearing the teacher snap her fingers,there's once again signalling she got the second paper.


"Next one is,'Gardens'! "


Again,like before there's seen one of the students go out to the front while bringing their art work together with them and start explaining every little detail about it.

"Just trust me."

"How?"

"There's nothing will happen..don't worry.The students here would never pay attention to what the others is speaking infront."

"....."

"Look there."Hoya point at some random student,YUra turn around and see who's the one Hoya was pointing at.And just like he said,there's none of the students here paid any attention on the front.The prove is,the pointed student is playing with his phone under his desk.Probally texting with his girlfriend.

"Ahh!it re-really is!!"

"So,relax okay?"

Yura turn back to Hoya with a smile and nod her head like a little kid.Making it look cute as ever and that's make Hoya blush a little.

"Em!!"

And with that,it continue like this,one by one being called infront with their painting.Minutes by minutes pass by,there's only a few paper contain in the box.And like it was on a cue the suppose student in the front already finish her presentation,making the two once again perk up their ears to hear their paper's to be called out.


"Next one is, 'Blonde Girl' !"

"Huh?what kind of themes is that?"Yura burst out laughing out loud while Hoya can't help but to hide his blush.

"Shut up you blondie!It's mine!"with that Hoya knock Yura head and go out with his painting.

'What?'

"Okay!Hoya,you can start now."Mrs.Na give him her permission and he start talking almost immedietly.He show his paintings to everyone.It's a picture where there's a small girl wearing her kindergarden uniform with blonde hair was smiling brightly in it.And on her side,there's a black hair boy,about her age was sitting under the tree,looking at the girl with a small smile.

"Mind to explain it,Mr.Lee?"

"Yes.As you can see,it's a picture of blond little girl was playing in the garden while smiling brightly as bright as the sun.Sometimes everyone would have thought she was the sun from times to times.But then,it's only when there's no light with them.Making them unable to see what awaiting them in the front but just have to wait and rely on the light to come.But for this girl.."Hoya turn to look at his painting and give it a small smile."She don't even have to rely on the light,because she's one of it.She's always so bubbly and happy go lucky girl,making the others on her surrounding amuse with her incredible aura,and that's when people start to take notice of her.By that time,there's a boy who's trap in the dark unable to see anything infront of him.But not for long as the girl start approaching him slightly and slowly toward the boy.But then,in the boy's mind,once the girl approach her,he will never accept the help that the girl would offer at him.He will reject it straightaway.But to his surprise,it's not like what he thinks.It's the vice versa.The girl is the one who asking for his help,the light was asking a supposely forgotten dark for help.And that's when the dark start to realize,sometimes the light will always need the dark around it.And that's what make the two of the kids in the picture become a good friends."Hoya turn around and look at Yura and there's seen his smile."The end."

"Hmm...interesting Mr.Lee...it's the first time I see your presentation is this good,since I'm not really expecting anything from you.."

"Heh,so..I guess you will keep on expecting something from me then,Mrs.Na?"

"Surely..."

"Well then,look forward to it.."with that,Hoya return to his seat back and turn beside him,looking at the girl.

"I-Is it ab-about m-me?"

"No...I don't know.Why?did I say it's about you?"

"W-well...."

"Hmm?"clearly smirk can be seen on Hoya face.In return,there's a blush on Yura face.

"N-NO!"


"Okay,the last one is..'Hoya'."


"Ah!that's me!"

"Heh,what's with that?drawing my pictures are you?"

"What?sorry,I don't have time to draw a picture of you,for your information!"with that,Yura stand up and go the front bringing along her paintings.

"Okay..so it seems you're the last one,Ms.Kim?"

"Yeah..so..can I start now?"

"With pleasure,yes.You can start now."

"Thank you."Yura start showing everyone her paintings and as soon as everyone eyes landed on her painting,they can't help but to let out a 'wow!!' and that's make her blush,but still she slear out and begin talking about her paintings.The picture is nothing special,there's only seen a flower.The flower was coloured with a soft violet,with some red and white on it.So what's special about this paintings,that the whole students in the class amuse with?It's the style of the colouring together as well as the drawing.Perfectly speaking,it's the whole painting.It look as real as in the real life.

'Tsk,this girl..she din't even talk about me,instead she draw a flower..!then,it will be nothing if only I talk about her..aish!it's not fair!'

"Well..care to explain what this painting is about,Ms.Kim?"

"Yes.As you can see,it's only a flower..An ordinary flowers.To everyone,it's only an ordinary flowers,but not to me.To me,this flower is special to me.It reminds me of someone.."

Upon hearing Yura say,it reminds her of someone,Hoya ears perk up and listen to every words she will talk about it.

"Whenever I look at it,sometimes I will feel at ease,as I was free from the world and go into another world,leaving everything behind.Whenever I'm in trouble,sad and happy,this flowers is always with me.It always have been with me.It always give me strength and courage me to not ever give up on life.For everyone to take notice of it,the flowers need to depend on the sun ray,to make them shine its beauty and show its trueself to everyone.That's why,whenever it's the time for the sun to appear,the flowers will get excited and can't wait to take the sun's help to make them noticeable.And when,it's the time for the sun to set,they will never be sad,because they always believe that the sun will come back everyday and meet them with a whole new level.That's why they will never get wilt easily,because they always trust at the sun to take care of them.In one words,when there's a sun the flowers will never get wilf as the sun give energy to them.And that's Hoya,a strong wild flowers."Yura turn to look at Hoya with a smile.Then,she turn back and look at Mrs.Na and the whole class."The end."

By the end of Yura little detail about her painting,Hoya can't help but to blush,and he can feel that his cheeks is going redder from each time.

'Tsk..this girl..'

"As I expect from you...you such a great artist Ms.Kim,to make the painting seem as the real one.So,my intuition is right when I see your hand,you such a great artist.I must say,I'm quite impress with your painting although I already prepare myself for it,but still it blew my mind off.Once again,it such a magnificent painting!!good job.So I guess,I will keep an eye on you."

"Heh,thanks Mrs.Na.And yes,please do and lead me well."with that Yura back at her seat.

"Okay class!I must say,I enjoy today presentation.Very much.And it's all thanks to you.So the reward is,for this week,there's no assignment for you all."

"YAY!!!WOOO~!!THANKS MRS.NA!!!!!!!"

"Class dismiss."with the final two words,Mrs.Na already out from the class,leaving all the 17 students on their own in the class.


"Well...talking about me,huh?"Hoya look at Yura,same with the girl.And now,it's the girl's turn to play with the boy infront of her.

"Am I?"

"W-what?!You really are!din't you just said my name just now?"

"Say your name?I'm sure I din't..."

"Yes!you said it!It's Hoya!"

"Really?"

"Yeah!You said Hoya!"

"Well,yes I've said it.But that's the name of the flowers."

"Whatever."

"Well,same as you isn't?the blonde girl,it's me right?"

"No.It just a story I read last week."

"Then,it's fair.Neither of us talk about each other."

"Yeah..right.."Hoya scoff,making the girl let out a chuckle.

'Well..yes..I talk about you..'

--♦♠♦---

[Back at Min Ah's and Myungsoo's class]

"Fine.Then,I'll accept your challenge."Myungsoo look at Minhwan,well pratically was glaring.Because when the moment he heard that Minhwan already like Min Ah and try to take her away from him,make something inside him snap up.To Minhwan,he was in complete shock.He never seen Myungsoo like this before.Myungsoo will never act like this because of someone.Well,unless if he feels that the person is something to him.But,to let his plan work,he too will get along with it.

"Heh,I'm glad for it.Then,that's mean I have a rival huh?Interesing."Minhwan smirk.

'I will never let you take her.No.Not until I,myself will give her to you.She's my partner..not your's..not anyone else..she's my partner..'

"Then,what do you plan to do?protect her?like you're her knight in shining armor?"

"No."

"Then,just let her be?"

"No."

Hearing Myungsoo say no,get on Minhwan nerve.What the hell is the Ice prince is trying to do?Is he stupid or what?if he din't choose neither the two,then what would it be?what would he do?

"Then what do you want to do?"

"I don't know."

'Hah..'Minhwan can't help but to facepalm himself mentally and sigh.'What does he mean by I don't know?is he stupid or what?ergh!!sometimes I'm fed up with how his brain is working.'

"But....I won't let you take her away from me."

Hearing Myungsoo say this,shock the hell out of himself and even Minhwan who's sitting beside him.Myungsoo can't help but mentally curse himself for saying such a thing that he din't even mean.Well,is he really din't mean that?only he,himself knows it.He don't know if he only accept this challenge because of Min Ah or because he just want to play on with the girl.

"Heh,sounds really interesting."

'Argh!!damn it!why the hell did I say that?!what?!I won't let you take her away from me?what the hell did I just say?!ergh!!Kim Myungsoo what's wrong with you?!ergh!!'

"Isn't it?"

"No,it will probally get boring easily.Nothing much to fight for."

"If you think it will get bored,then why did you accept the challenge?"

"Because she's my partner."Myungsoo look at him with almost his emotionless face.

Again,there's nothing Minhwan could do but only just let out a heavy sigh while shaking his head at his stupid Ice prince.

"Sometimes...really..I can't get you at all,Myungsoo..don't you have any pratically reason for it?!"

'Reason?ergh!!!stupid Kim Myungsoo!!is there any reason for you to start this challenge?why can't you just let Minhwan take her?!ergh!!..but.reason?is there?wait..there is...a reason..well,maybe.I want to know,what does she meant by I'm something to her..I don't know,but something in me want to know about it.Heh,surely that's my reason.But..do I really need to know?..'

"Din't I say that because she's my partner?"

"Ergh!whatever..yes!yes you did!"Minhwan once again,sigh.

"What are you angry for?"

"What am I angry for?It's you!you!stupid!"

"...shut up."

'I'm sorry Myungsoo..but can't you see that you already fall for her?I mean like I say,I can't guarantee it 100% but..somehow in your eyes,it's trembling.It din't show any resist..its..for once show your true intention.I just hope you will realize it someday.Or I have to say..faster..before it's too late..'

"Myungsoo..for once I beg you to be honest with yourself.."

"I am."

"Don't li-"

"I'm not."

"Myungsoo!"

"Shut up.Ergh,go away.I'm having a headache righ now don't disturb me."Myungsoo plop his head down on the table and start closing his eyes,in hope he can fall asleep as soon as possible.Because he can't stand Minhwan right now,he being such an .But as always,God always reject his wish and return in with something else.As,he was just to fall asleep,there's again heard a voice from his side.

"You really are stupid!why can't you just say that you like her?!"

"...."

"Yah!Kim Myungsoo!"

"Can't you hear what did I said just now?!"By now,neither his hand already grab the other front shirt tightly while glaring intensely at him.Making the other shock abit,but nontheless din't back away.

"I heard it!but I have to say it!why can't I?there's must be a reason!"there's again the familiar scene,all the students eyes on them.Being as Myungsoo,he sense every one of the students is staring at them.For not making it any worse,he let off the other and turn away from him.

"....."

"....."

"Sorry.."

"It's okay..."

"Minhwan,I'm really-"

"Don't.Just don't.Instead,say sorry to yourself..and I'm sorry too.."

"....."

'See..you can't even answer it.You can't even deny it too..I hope you can realize it soon.But then,if you really din't like her yet,leave her alone.'

"I hope you know that I'm serious when I ask you to mark my words..because if have her,I won't give her to you."

"...."

"L-"

"I won't.."

"Hu-"

"I won't forget it..and I know.Don't worry,because I'll not give my own partner to someone else."

"Heh,deal."

"Tsk."


'What in the world am I even saying..??'




◘--∞--◘
A/N:Here's an update for you guys!^^(lol,what am I writing??)and a long one too!and sorry if it's lame..>^< I'm getting really busy nowdays,with my school's things =_=..Well,do leave some comments,eh?please!please!silent readers too~^^I'll be waiting! keke~but it's ok,if u don't want^^

tathaa:really?u make it,just bcoz of that?0//o uwaah~!!finally one of my silent reader's show up!kyaa~!!thank you!*hug tightly*do show yourself more 'kay?^^