Chapter 4

4 Months...

(At the school)

As soon as Myungsoo step his legs on the school ground,there's heard a girls screaming his name,"Kim Myungsoo!Kim Myungsoo!"over and over.But today,it's a little different as he heard a different voice calling out his name.It's hard to tell whether it's a girl or boy voice,because the octave is way up too high to regonize it.

"Kim Myungsoo!!!"

"Huh?I..I think I know this voice but...who the hell is it?"Myungsoo pratically look over his surrounding,until....

"Myungsoo ah~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

'BUK!'

Someone bump into him from the back,making him stumble a bit.

"Yah!!"

"Sungyeol hyung!!wait for me!don't run!!"there's another voice yelling for someone,with a little feminine voice.And that's when all the girls in the school screaming over INFINITE name.

"Sungkyu oppa!"

"Woohyun oppa!"

"Hoya oppa!"

"Dongwoo oppa!"

"Sungyeol oppa!

"Sungjong oppa!"

Yup,they is the most popular guys in school that make all the girls in that school lost their sanity whenever they're standing infront of them or just walk pass by them.

Myungsoo smirk,here comes another interesting day for him.He always like it when he hang out with them.Because with only that time,he can pretty much forget about his problem at homes.

"Oh!Sungyeol hyung,annyeong?"He chuckle seeing Sungyeol been chase with Sungjong.

"Myungsoo ah~help me!>^<"Sungyeol grab him by his arm and plead him with his eyes to save him from Sungjong.Well,pretty much Sungjong can really get incredible strong despite his feminine face.

"YAH!!Sungyeol hyung!!"Sungjong run up toward them and keep his eyes glaring at the tall choding.

"Oh,annyeong Sungjongie~"Myungsoo smile at the younger.

"Oh!annyeong L hyung."Sungjong smile back at the older.

"Eww~what's with that face?my god!you are two faces maknae!!"

"Shut up hyung!!screw you!because of you i drop my breakfast!"

"That's your problem,not mine.Tsk,who ask you to drop your breakfast?"

"Then..why the heck you bump onto me..H-U-H?!.."There's seen a dark aura behind the younger.

"Ah~~!!Myung ah!!help me~"

"Suits you hyung,why do you 'purposely' bump into him anyway?"

"Yah!!that's not how you should help your hyung!"

"Well..did I say i want to help you?no rite?"Myungsoo smirk.

"YAH!!"Sungyeol eyes widen.

"Bwahaha!pretty much suits you hyung!hahahaha!!"

"YAH!!"

"YAH!!"

"YAH!!"

"Oh god!!shut up you two!if you want to argue,go ahead!but NOT RIGHT BESIDE ME!!you'll ruin my ears!"Myungsoo hiss ans pretty much swearing that choding and maknae,clearly seen he's piss off.

"Bwahahahaha~!!"there's come another too familiar voice for his ears.

"Oh god!"Myungsoo facepalm himself,hearing the other presence."Not another stupid dinosaur here.."

"Woa~woa~hold there,L.Don't be such a cruel toward my Dongwoo.He done nothing wrong,he just laughing..."Hoya walking toward him.

"And yeah,that piss me the hell out!"

"Wow..calm down can you?tsk,can you stop building up your ice walls for awhile?at least...AT LEAST in the morning?"Dongwoo pull Hoya by the waist and peck him on the lips."At least try to act like us..right babe?"He look at Hoya,who's face is red as tomatoes and smirking all along.

"Y-yah!Dongwoo!what are you doing?!"Hoya smack his lover on his chest.

"Ugh!stop doing yadong things,YaDong!!tsk,I'm sick of you two loverbird."Sungkyu hiss and walk toward the five.

"Ouh~Is my hamster sad because this tree isn't doing the same things?"

"Here comes the greasyballs on the roll..."Myungsoo say sarcasticly.

"Stop it.Nam Woohyun,before I smack you."the older of the six glare at the poor-..not so poor namgrease.

"Aww~don't mad at me~I''m soooorrrryyyyyyy~ne?ne?"Woohyun make a puppy eyes to Sungkyu who pratically ignoring the stupid talking tree.

"Yah!hyung!god!what the hell happen here?!Hoya hyung,Dongwoo hyung,can you stop act like a love sick couple here?Woohyun hyung!stop doing your aegyo at Sungkyu hyung!!and..SUNGYEOL HYUNG!!comeback here!!!"

Myungsoo just shook his head.He just can't believe,why in these thousand of pupils in this school,he get to friends with this kind of people.He just sigh,but there's seen a small smile forming on his lips.But he just feel grateful because he got them all.They such a good people,they will always help each other and being all serious if there's a problem that involve one of the members.

"Oh!finally!our Ice Prince smiling!!IN THE MORNING!"

"Shut up,Dongwoo hyung.Tsk,I'm going to my class now."with that,Myungsoo walk away to his class,leaving the other six members on their own.



-------------

(In The Class)

As always,there will always be a bunch of girls screaming over nothing but particular just because they see Myungsoo walking into his class.

"Kya~!!It's Myungsoo!!"

"Oh my god!oh my god!He's so handsome!"

"Wonder when we will get to be his friends~..."

Myungsoo just ignoring all the girls,like he usually do and walk toward his seat and sit there.He bring out his mp3 player out and wearing his headphone.Just before he push the play button,suddenly it hits him.It's about the girl he met on his way to school just now.For some reason he try  to remember how does the girl look again.It just..he like to see her face..and again,there's smile plastered on his face.

"Oh god Kim Myungsoo!what are you thinking?!"He shook his head and close his eyes and press the play button on his mp3 and the songs take his mind..fully.


----◘☻----


"Itai~..argh!!aitsu..tsk!"Min Ah continue rubbing her forehead and try to make her bang cover the red mark on her forehead."What is wrong with him?!watashi no sei?!It's not my fault!He also din't look infront when walking and he just put the blame on me!!huh?!it doesn't make any sense!!"Again,the poor girl just mumbling with herself,like there's no tomorrow for her.She just keep mumbling until....

"INFINITE!"

"INFINITE!"

"INFINITE!"

"Huh?what is that?"She look up and her eyes widen.There's seen another huge crowd of girls standing infront of the school gate.Gather all the girls in that school and some other schools.

"Nani kore?..again?!son na..0_0"Min Ah legs stop right where she's been before.

"Excuse me,move aside please!"

"Move aside!"

"YAH!!move aside!"the school guards prevent the girls from entering the school like a madman.Min Ah,who just a new students there,become dumbfounded.

"What is this school actually?"

"Yah!girl!!faster move your from there,before we close the gate!"

"Huh?"Min Ah look around and there,her eyes caugh one of the guard glaring at her telling her to move from there and enter the school quickly.Being as her usual self,she just walk casually and walk pass them and right in to the school grounds.

"Faster can you?next time,I'm just gonna close the gate!"

"Just close it then,tsk."

"Wh-what?!"Min Ah just smirk at the guards and just walk away like that.

"So...this is the school?It's not that bad,I suppose...tsk."



"Ah!!please let me go trough!!"there's yet familiar voice to Min Ah's ears.

"It can't be....she's not here...oh well..whatever."She just ignore it and continue walking,faster up her pace.

"Let..mme..ttthhhrrouggh!!"The figure pass the large crowd and just sigh."I thought it already,it such a bad decision to come here.."again,the figure sigh and she look up.Just to see her figure that she always hang out with.

"Bang Min Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"The figure run toward her with full force.Min Ah who's heard the familiar voice turn back...and her eyes widen seeing that person.

"Yu--Yura?!?!what are you doing here?!" 'bum' the figure hit her and hug her tighly.Yup,the figure is Yura,Min Ah forever best friend since child.

"Oh god!I miss you Min-chan!"

"Yu..Yura-nee san?"

"How are you?"

"Yu-nee san,anata wa koko de nani o yatte iru?Do ya~tsu te koko ni kimaa ka?!"

"Choto wa!Tsumari,anata no saiko no yujin ni tazuneru no ka?kekekeke~!"They pull out from the hug."what am i doing here?of course I'll be accompanying you,for the time being.Do ya-tsu te?Oji to oba ga watashi o koko ni motte kuru!"

"Nani?!hontoni?!karera wa anata o koku ni motte kure?!otousan to okasan?"

"Emm!they say that you can't live without me,so they bring me here!"Yura stick out her tougue at her best friend.

Min Ah just smile and in her heart saying thank you to both her parents."So,what class are you in,nee-san?"

"Me?I'm 6-6!!hehehe~!how about you,Min-chan?"

"Oh..me?I don't know,I have to find my class teacher first."

"Oh...I see..."Yura just nod her head.

"I wish that I was born on the same year as Yu-nee-san,so that we can go in the same class.."

"Kanashi..daijobude wanaideshou ka?"She ruffle Min Ah's hair.

"Stop it Yu-nee-san~you ruining my hair.."There's seen a pout on the younger face.

"Haha!Min-chan hontoni kawaiidesu ne?hehehe..!"

"=_=..Ah!Yu-nee-san,gomen ne,watashi ga saisho ni ikanikereba naranai,watashi wa no kurasu no sensei o sagasu hitsuyo ga arimasu."

"Ah!sore wa daijobuda..saki ni iku.."

"Sayonara Yu-nee-san!atode anata ni ae!"

"Oh~!sayonara!"

With that,Min Ah and Yura split up by the hallway.Yura go to her class,while Min Ah go to the teacher's room to look for her homeroom teacher.As soon as she enter the teacher's room,she walk toward a nearby teacher and ask them


"Um...i'm sorry...can I ask you something?"

"Oh,what is it?"the teacher look up from her table and look at Min Ah."Oh!you must be the new student right?from Japan,Bang Min Ah?"

"Um...yes,that's me."

"Oh,glad to meet you,I'm waiting for you,Ms.Bang...I'm Mrs.Jung,your class teacher."

"Ah..yes.."the two shake their hand.

"So i heard you're from a big family..am i rite?"

"Yes.."

"So,Ms.Bang l-"

"If it possible,can you please hide my identity?I'm not used to it,if people know about it."

"Oh!sure!then,I'll call you Min Ah?"

"No..you can call me by my surfname.It just..don't let people know about my background.."

There's smile forming on Mrs.Jung face.She stand up and start gather her things.So...should we go to our class then?"


-----◙○◘----


"Myungsoo ah~"

"......."

"Myungsoo..."

"......."

Na Eun walk toward Myungsoo table and stand infront of him."Yah!Kim Myungsoo!"

"......"

"Myungsoo!"Na Eun pull out his headphone and his eyes snap ope,glaring at the un so understandable girl.

"Yah!what the hell are you doing?!!give me back my headphone!"

"Talk to me."

"Give it back."

"Let's eat together when it's recess,ne?"

"Give.It.Back."

"Why do you always have to be so cold toward m-"

"I say give it back!!"Myungsoo slam the table and stand up,still glaring at her.Na Eun eyes widen.All the students in the class look at them.All were shock.Some pratically gigling seeing how Na Eun always ended with Myungsoo burst out.

"Why do-"

In a seconds,there's a loud gasp from everyone in the class as Myungsoo grab Na Eun collar.Her eyes fill with tears.

"Seems like you din't hear me at all huh?"He smirk and tightening his grip on her collar."Give it back or you deal with the consequence.."

"I...I-"Finally she let go of his headphone and there's tears streaming down her face.Myungsoo just look her with a disgust face and quickly pull ou his hand before her tears hit him.

"Tsk,as always...stupid as ever are you?or...you already becoming more stupid..huh?"

"Ergh!!"with that Na Eun storm out of Myungsoo class.

"Heh,just din't learn at all."

Just when he about to put on back his headphone,his class teacher arrive.He just hiss at his teacher wrong timing to enter the class.

"Good morning class,today I have something to say to you all.Today,probally most of you know and probally some of you don't know...so now,I'm gonna tell you all."

"Huh?new student?"

"Yah L!I know about this students!"out of nowhere,there's Minhwan seen sitting beside Myungsoo.

"Oi..since when you're here?"

"What?hehe..since just now.."

"Tsk.."

"Back to the topic!I know this student identity...actually she's come from a big family!Both her parents hold a company and..-"

"So,the new students is 'she'?"

"Emm!yeah..so-"

"Cut it out.I don't want to know about it..but wait..how the heck did you know about this Minhwan?"

"I sneak in the teacher's room and overheard their conversation..."

"......."

"Yah-"

"Today our class is lucky because we gonna have a new student from Japan."

"Yah!yah!L!she's here!"

"I'm not deaf.."

"what?really teacher?"

"From Japan?"

"Is it boy or a girl?"

"You all can ask the new student later.Now..."Mrs.Jung look outside and motioned someone to come in.




"Haish,chikusho...!This is why I hate to come to a new school..I hate speaking up infront..tsk."Min Ah keep mumbling with herself until she din't even heard Mrs.Jung calling for her.

"Ms.Bang?"

"Ah~!!nantekotta?!"

"Ms.Bang?"

"........"

"Ehem!ehem!"Min Ah snap back to reality and look up at Mrs.Jung.

"Ah!sorry..."She bow and take a deep breath before she step into the class.She walk casually and keep her cold personality with her.

"Good morning,I'm Bang Min Ah,a new students from Japan.Hope we can be friends."She bow slightly.

"Okay...now let's see where you should sit with.....ah!there's an empty seat!"

Min Ah look  at where's Mrs.Jung pointed at and her eyes widen.

"Ms.Bang,you gonna sit with Mr.Kim...oh!his name is Kim Myungsoo.Now he is your partner."



"What?!!?"

"It can't be....that girl?how in the world she's same school with me?!and...same class too?!!got to be kidding.."

"A...an..ANATA?!!!"

"YOU!!!?SMALL EYES?!??"





---◘--∞--◘----

A/N:Yay!another chapter!lol!hahaha!since today is my 1year anniversary here,here i present you chapter 4!hee~^^..I hope this chapter is good enough..do leave some comments~I'll be waiting.till then,bye2!