Chapter 26

4 Months...

(The Carnival Day)


There's seen many people in the school,wandering here and there,as today is the school's carnival day.Even people from outside has come to look at the students hardworks.All games is being play on,as well as others and even the foods stores,toys stores and souvenirs stores is packed with people.Even some students also had their experience there.

There's also heard a loud screaming voices coming out from all the haunted house that's been build in the school,making somewhat the school turns to hysteria.Just seeing this sight happening in front of her,she smile widely as she can't wait and eager to join the others after her shift is over.

"It's gonna be fun!"She smile to herself.

"Min Ah ah!"Upon hearing someone call for her,Min Ah stop her pace and look behind.Trying to search for culprit of the voice who's calling out for her among all the people.

"Hyeri?"

"Min Ah!wait for me!"Hyeri panting hard while trying to catch on with her breath.

"Slow down,will you?what's wrong?"

"Min Ah ah..I-I heard you're in the same class as Myungsoo oppa,is it true?"

"Myungsoo?"Min Ah lift her eyebrows,a bit shock to know that how did the girl know him.She nod slowly."Yes.Why?"

"Really?"Hyeri eyes widen."Then,c-can I walk with you?"

"Huh?"

"I-I have something to say to him."

"..."Min Ah just stare at the girl.There's something in her heart that tell her it's not going to be a good thing if they both meet.And slightly,just slightly,Min Ah didn't like the idea of it.She want to say no,but what will the other think of her?She just keep quiet for awhile.

"M-Min Ah?"

"H-huh?"

"Why?I-I can't w-walk with you?"Hyeri look at her with a timid eyes.

"E-eh?what?.."Min Ah scoff."Whatever then,I don't mind."

"R-really?!"Hyeri eyes sparkle in delight."I-I can?"

"Yes,sure.Why not?"

"T-thank you!"Hyeri hug Min Ah tightly,making the other groan.

"You don't have to hug me this tight,you know?"

"Huh?"Hyeri pull away and look at the girl."Ah...ah!I-I'm sorry!"She quickly let go off the girl and turn down to look at the ground beneath,trying to hide her embarassment.

"Let's go then."Min Ah say as she continue to walk back,leaving the other to trail behind her.She glance at her back."Can I ask you something?"

"What?"

"I know this is not my-.."

"Hmm?"

Min Ah shake her head."No,nothing."

"O..okay.."

There's silence between them.

...

..

.

But then,Min Ah can't hold it any longer.There's just something in her mind that's bothering her,since Hyeri say she want to meet with the boy.She groan in frustrated.

"Ugh..!!"

"M-Min Ah?w-what's wrong?"

"Okay,seriously.."She stop her pace and turn around to face Hyeri,while there's a red flush creeping up on both her cheeks slowly."W-what are you g-going to talk to him about?"

"E-eh?"Hyeri look at Min Ah with a quite shock face.She lift up an eyebrows."W-why?"

"No,it just...I-I'm just curious..t-that's all."Min Ah turn back in front and continue her pace back.Hyeri just chuckle seeing this side of Min Ah.It just so rare for this emotion to develop in her,when she's with her.She smile slightly.

"W-well,if I say it..d-do you promise not to tell anyone?"

"Yes."

"Promise?"

"Y-yeah."

Now,they walk side by side.

"I..actually..I want to confess to him today.."

"E-Eh?!"Min Ah snap her head to her right."C-confess?!"Her eyes widen.

"Shh!don't s-say it out loud!"Hyeri scold Min Ah as she hung her head low,too embarass with the other."Yes..c-confess.."

"You...l-like h-him?"Min Ah say in a low tone,but the other can catch with it pretty well.The other just nod as an answer.Upon this,she can't feel there's something bubling up in her heart.It aches so badly that she wish she can just throw this feeling aside as soon as possible.She bit her lower lips.

"I already like him for a long time.So,I decide maybe it's time for me to try t-to confess t-to him."

"...."

"D-do you think he will accept me?"

"I..."

"Y-yeah?"

"I don't know."



◘--☻--◘


(In the arts's room)


There's heard a soft thud,as the door slide open hitting at the end of its rail.Even it just a soft thud,Myungsoo catch it perfectly and without even he turn around to see who it is,he already know who's the culprit.Because he's been waiting and expecting that certain person.

"Yah,where did you go huh?do you know that we still have many things to do?We have to carry this to our classroom."He say,but there's no answer coming out from the other.

"...."

"Yah,do you hear me or not?"

"..."

Not getting any respond from the other,makes Myungsoo a bit piss off.He turn around only to have his eyes widen.There's seen his cold's side yet again.

"Who are you?"

"G-good m-morning!"The girl bow to him as she blush just by seeing that boy in front of her.

"What do you want?"

"I..Myungsoo sunbae,I-"

"Don't call me that.There's no one ever allowed to call me that,unless I,myself,approve of it."He glare at the girl in front of him.

"I-I'm so-sorry..I-"

"Just cut it out.Who are you and what do you want?"

"I...I'm f-friend with M-Min Ah,I'm H-Hyeri."

"Where is she?"

"E-Eh?"Hyeri eyes widen hearing that question coming out from the boy."M-Min Ah?w-why?-"

"Just...where is she?"

"I don't know.She say that just now,she's going to-"

"Damn it,she didn't even tell me where she's going?got to be kidding me."Myungsoo curse under his breath and mumbling with himself.He clench tight his hand,turning to a tight fist.He hiss.

"S-sunbae.."Hyeri feels a bit jealous and her blood is boiling up,by just hearing the boy is always asking about Min Ah instead of really paying attention to her existence in the room.

"I'm going."Just as Myungsoo about to walk out from the room,Hyeri hold onto his wrist,making the boy pace halt.He look at the girl with an annoyed face."Let me go."

"N-no.."

"This girl..I sa-"

"Please!sunbae!I-I have something to tell you.."Hyeri look at Myungsoo in the eyes,pleading for the boy to just hear her out.

"..."

"I...I like you,Myungsoo sunbae.."

"So?"He shrug off the girl's hold rather harsly.

"P-please,g-go o-out with me!"

"No."

"E-eh?"Hyeri look up at Myungsoo with a teary eyes."Wh-why?is it be-because I'm not pretty?is it-"

"Tell me,Hyeri.Should I waste my time by answering your answer?"

"W-what?"

"Get real here.I don't care what did you look like,whether you're pretty or not.I don't care,you heard me?"

"..."Hyeri just stare at the boy,heart broken as there's tears rolling down on her cheeks.

Somehow,witnessing Hyeri cry makes Myungsoo a bit guilty.He didn't intend to make the poor girl cry,but he have to do it like this,since he didn't want to break the girl's heart even more.Because he already have someone that he likes.He sigh.

"Cry as much as you want to.But by the time I come back,I don't want to see you here.Got it?"

"..."

"Sorry."He walk out from the room,leaving a crying mess Hyeri on the floor.




◘--☻--◘



"Min Ah?"

Upon hearing her name,she quickly turn to look behind and there's stood Sungyeol,smiling brightly at her.

"Eh?"

"It's really is you.It's been awhile,isn't?"

"Ah...you.."

"Yeah,it's me."Sungyeol walk towards her."Do you still remember me?"

"Eh?"

" 'eh'?...is that mean,you already forget about me?"His eyes widen as he brings up his hand and place it on his heart."It's hurt.."

Just seeing this,somehow makes her smile.Unconsiously she let out a chuckle,making Sungyeol eyes widen as it the first time he heard the girl laugh.He just smile while looking at the girl lovingly.

"What with that?"She scoff."Of course I remember you.You're that annoying boy."

"You remember me?!"

"Yeah."

"Really?!"

"Yes."

"Then,what's my name?"

"Lee Sungyeol,right?"

"Yah~you remember it,huh?"He lift up an eyebrow."Good girl."He ruffle the girl's hair.

"Tsk."

"So,what are you doing here?aren't you going to join the others with the carnival?"

"Later.It's too packed inside,so I'm just getting a fresh air here."

"Ah really?then,shall we go together?"

"E-eh?"

"Come on!"Sungyeo reach out his hand,only to take a hold of Min Ah wrist.

Just a slight touch from the older,makes her jump out startled.She quickly back away from the boy.She didn't know why did she act like this.It somehow,makes her think that she's cheating on someone when she's hanging out with the older.

"D-don't touch me."

"I-I'm sorry."Sungyeol look at her with a shock expression all over his face."I didn't mean to-"

"I'm sorry,but I have to go-"

"Min Ah.."

"..."

"I like you."

"W-what?"

"I mean...I really like you..I-!"

"Sorry,I have to go now."Min Ah bow to him."Excuse me,then."She walk pass the boy and walk away from the school's garden.

"Aish!"Sungyeol ruffle his hair in annoyed.He turn around and look at the girl's figure who's slowly disappearing from his sight.He sigh."What's with her?"




◘--☻--◘


"Damn it,where is her?"Myungsoo continue to hiss as he jog  around the whole school to look for the small girl.To his delight,there's seen the girl at the end of the east hallway.He furrow his eyebrows,wondering what did the girl even do at that place.He slowly approach the girl.

"..what should I do?"Min Ah let out a frustrated sigh as she buried her face in her palm."What's wrong with me?"She lean at the wall beside her and slightly bang her head on it."I'm an idiot..what's with me?"

"Hey,stop it."Myungsoo put his hand between the girl's head and the wall,making the girl shock by it.He look down and can't help but to hiss.He's still feel a bit piss off with the girl."What do you think you're doing?"

"M-Myungsoo?"Min Ah eyes widen as she look up at the boy."W-why a-are you h-here?"She ask as there's blush on her face.

"I'm the one who should ask you that,not the other way round."

"Ah..."She look down,staring on her lap."So...how does it go?"

"What?"

"I mean.."

"...."

"A-aren't there suppose a girl confess to you today?just now?"

"You mean your friend?"

"Hyeri.Yes."

"Get up."

"E-eh?"Once again,she bring her head to look up at the boy.

"I said,get up."

"..you-"

Myungsoo retreat back his hand only to bent down a little bit and grab the girl wrist,making the girl eyes widen as there's a red flush on both her cheeks.He pull the girl up to stand on her feets.He glare at the girl."What did I just said just now?to stand up,isn't?"

"..."

"..."

"Myungsoo.."

"..."

"I'm sorry.."

"..."

"I really am sorry.."Min Ah look down once again,as there's tears pooling in her eyes."I-"

"For what?for letting that friend of yours confess to me?"

"..."

"Seriously,what are you thinking?"

"I just-"

"Just what?you want to set me up with her?is that it?"He sigh."I'm so done with you,you know that?"He hiss.

"Myungsoo!I'm sorry!I really-"

Just before Min Ah can even finish up her sentence,she's being pull in into Myungsoo embrace.Her eyes widen.She open to say something but,there's nothing come out from ,as thought as there's a lump in .

"Stop saying sorry,idiot."He tighten the hug."I did say to give me some times,didn't I?so why?even more,you're setting me up with someone else rather than yourself?"

"E-eh?"The girl eyes widen hearing what did the boy said.She pull away from the hug,just to look at the boy in the face."W-what do you mean b-by that?"

"You surely are an idiot,aren't you?don't you get w-what I'm trying to say here?"This time,it's the boy turns to blush.He pull back the girl into his embrace and hide his face on her shoulder."What I'm saying is..I..I like you."

"You..like..m-me?"Min Ah once again blush.She can feel that her cheeks is burning.

"Yes,I like you Bang Min Ah."

"..."

"Please..be my girlfriend?"




















◘---∞---◘
A/N:kyaa~finally an update!it's been over a month,isn't?ah..I'm really really really am sorry for the long wait!*bow*I just stuck and running out of idea for this story..==..I'm such a horrible author,aren't I?I'm sorry!!!T^T..and I just want to say I LOVE ALL OF YOU because you still didn't click the 'unsubscribe' button yet.THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!Last but not least,please leave lots of comments can you?I just miss reading your comments..T-T