Update

Shrouded: Sequel to HanChul's Tears

No one’s POV

Doctor Yoo Hye Jung stopped in front of the members before heading into the operation theater, "I've looked at Donghae sshi's medical report. It is not a malignant tumour. However, the extreme stress and anxiety he has been feeling the past few days, along with the lack of earlier care and treatment has made it a complexity. The operation will take up to a few hours, so I suggest you guys take turns to wait outside here." With that, she went into the operation theater. 

When the rest of the members automatically gathered in a circle, Shin Dong hyung spoke up, "How is Teuk hyung and Ryeowookie?"

"The nurses are settling them into the wards. The hospital has emptied out four Intensive Care Units for us on the same floor. We thought about putting all of them in a single room but given what Eunhyuk went through, we thought it would be better to split everyone up first. The four rooms are all on the same room and facing each other so it will still be convenient for everyone. Ye Sung and I will heading back to Teuk and Ryeowook's rooms in a while. Just wanted to ask about Eunhyuk's condition, without realising that Donghae is... " Kang In's reply drifted off into the silence.

"Hyung, don't worry about it, the rest of us will take turns to wait here for the both of them, if there is anything urgent, let's all just message in the group chat, alright?" Everyone agreed with what Sung Min said but before they parted to the respective rooms and areas, Kang In hugged all of them one by one and reassured that everything was going to be fine. To YeSung, he said specifically, "If you want to cry, cry now but when Ryeowook wakes, don't let him see your tears." The two friends embraced each other tightly in a hug at what they have to face in a few hours time and the rest of the members, knowing that, gathered and engulfed the both of them in a group hug. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The wait outside both of the operation theaters were nerve gnawing. Eunhyuk was pushed out of his operation theatre first, after 3 hours of surgery. While the nurses pushed him to his allocated ward, the operating doctor approached. 

"We have entirely flushed out the lingering effects of aphrodisiac within his body. However, due to the ual trauma along with the penile ring with electrocutes that was attached to his , there is a high possibility that he might get priapism. Priapism is a prolonged of the and can last up to 4 hours. Based on his conditions, this could be more painful than usual because the skin around his has broke and are stretched very thinly. For now, we cannot do any treatment to this possible condition until we observe him further when he wake. 

As for the knife wound... the wound was deep enough that it has cut into an artery so there are damages to his muscles. For the upcoming months, he needs to be extremely cautious not to worsen the injury. I understand that your bond with the patient is very strong but I would like to remind all of you to be careful with your actions when he wakes up. There is a very high chance that he will feel a very strong rejection towards males so do not overwhelm him all at once. Approach slowly without any sudden actions and speak as calmly as possible. We have ensure that he will wake up within the next hour so that we can observe his conditions and take the next medical steps. The pre-arranged psychiatrist by Siwon shii will be arriving later today, so before she arrives, let's all try our best to not agitate his conditions." 

We all nodded our agreement and thanked the doctor profusely. After a short discussion among themselves, Kyumin decided to wait for Donghae while SiBum and Shindong hyung decided to go to Eunhyuk's room. KangIn and Ye Sung came into Eunhyuk's room after being notified that Eunhyuk was out of the operation theater. They were just discussing what signal should be used for the members to retreat out of the room if Eunhyuk reacted violently when they heard a noise from the bed. They collectively turned and met Eunhyuk's eyes that were shaking with fear when he saw the members in the room.