Outburst

Shrouded: Sequel to HanChul's Tears

As everyone gathered in the dining area for a late breakfast, Leeteuk frowned when he saw Eunhyuk limping towards the dining table while Donghae hovered nervously around his lover. "What happened to you, Hyukjae?" The leader asked when the younger man sat down with a wince. All attention suddenly turned towards Eunhyuk who shook his head in response to his leader's question. "Nothing." he mumbled while Donghae tried to act as nonchalant as possible, reaching for two plates across the table. Smirking, Kyuhyun made a joke, "Don't tell me Donghae hyung finally got to top.". The others laughed at the joke while Kangin chuckled, "Impossible. Eunhyuk would never let Donghae top unless he got handcuffed onto the bed." At that, everyone exploded with  laughter until they realized that the said-couple was awkwardly silent. Siwon looked at them  in disbelief, "Don't tell me that was really what had happened? Hae really handcuffed Hyuk onto the bed and topped?!". Everyone looked on in shock as Eunhyuk's face flamed bright red while Donghae sheepishly nodded. The silence was so deafening that you could have heard a pin drop loud and clear. Leeteuk snapped out of it first. "Well, erm... it's their choice and erm... preference. Kangin, close your mouth, you're drooling and everyone else, stop staring at them and eat your breakfast.". Eunhyuk would have laughed at s' robotic movements as they picked up their utensils and began eating if he wasn't feeling so embarrassed. Still feeling the soreness from last night's activity, Eunhyuk picked at his food absentmindedly. "Eunhyuk hyung." His head snapped up to meet Kyuhyun's gleaming eyes from across the table. "So... how does it feel to be topped?" Staring speechlessly at the evil maknae, Donghae was the one who reacted violently in response. "Kyuhyun, shut up and eat your breakfast! If you dare to open your mouth again and ask anything about our ual relationship, I'll ripped that mouth of yours!" Hae growled. At the rare display of anger and violence from Donghae, everyone's, including Eunhyuk's, jaw dropped open. Even Kangin couldn't help shivering at the menacing aura surrounding Donghae as fury flared within him. "Hae..." Dongahae looked down in annoyance as he felt a hand on his arms. When his eyes met Eunhyuk's worried glance, his annoyance vanished. Smiling tightly at his lover, he silently picked up his spoon and began eating again. Picking up on the hint, everyone finished their remaining breakfast amicably without another word about Eunhae. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Donghae's POV

I knew that Hyukkie was going to ask about my sudden outburst during breakfast the moment we stepped into our room. Usually when the members tease about us, Hyukjae was the one who would get irritated by it while I just smile and laugh together with them. However, when Kyuhyun asked Hyukkie how he felt to be topped, something snapped in my mind and I just lashed out. "Hae, are you feeling alright?" Eunhyuk asked me, concern showing all over his handsome face. Shaking my head, I drew him into a tight hug, resting my chin onto his shoulder. "I don't know, Hyuk. I'm sorry for what happened just now, I don't know what came over me..." Sighing slightly, Hyuk returned my hug, holding his arms tightly around me, "It's fine, Hae. I was just surprised by your sudden change of mood." He laughed lightly, "Maybe after last night, you found a more dominent side of yourself." Laughing together with him, I pulled back and looked into his eyes, "Does this means that I'll have more opportunities to ..." My words drifted off when a sudden sharp pain stabbed through my mind and suddenly I couldn't see. I was sure that my eyes were open but there was only pure darkness no matter how hard I looked. Frightened by what was happening to me, my legs gave way, dragging Eunhyuk down with me. "Hae! What happened?! Hae! Hae?" I could feel the tears springing into my eyes but I couldn't see. Panic seized me and I couldn't get enough air into my lungs. Clinging tightly onto Eunhyuk, I blinked rapidly while hyperventilating. Thankfully, the darkness cleared and slowly, Eunhyuk's worried face came into my sight. Heaving a soft sigh of relief, I choked out his name, "Hyuk..." Cupping my face with both of his hands, Eunhyuk asked, "What happened?" Also at a loss of what just happened myself, I shook my head and felt the drip of tears falling down my face, "I don't know. I just couldn't see for a moment." Frowning in worry, Eunhyuk asked, "You couldn't see? Hae, do you want to go to the hospital?" Wiping my tears away, I shook my head, "I'm okay now. Maybe it's because of the lack of sleep. If it happens again, I'll ask you to go to the hospital with me, okay?" Not wanting to force me, Hyukkie kissed me briefly on the lips and nodded.