Motive

Shrouded: Sequel to HanChul's Tears

No one's POV (back at the dorm)

They were rewatching the video when the doorbell rang and were surprised to find some of the girls generation members visiting. "Oppa, are you all alright? We're so sorry to hear what had happened? Have the police made any progress in finding them?" Soo Young asked SiWon, who shook his head sadly.  Everyone jumped when Sunny suddenly yelped as she saw the scene on the television that was paused. Everyone looked on in confusion as her face literally turned blue and she began shaking uncontrollably. Sungmin noticed that she was about to hyperventilate and quickly stepped into her line of sight, blocking the screen. "Sunny. Sunny, look at me." Sungmin demanded gently and was shocked to see the fear reflected in the depth of her eyes. "What is it? What is it that you recognize?". Tears sprang into her eyes as she tried to speak beyond her flustered gasps of breath. "I know who that man is and where he might to keeping Eeteuk and the other oppas captives." YeSung sprang to his feet,  grabbed Sunny and started shaking her for answers. "Where?! Where are they?!" Sungmin stopped him, "Hyung! Stop it! You're hurting her. Sunny, are you certain? How do you know for sure who he is and where the place is when the police can't even find him?" Tears streamed down her face as the influx of her worst nightmares from the past filled her mind, "I know the place because I've been there before and that man... he's... he's my cousin." "What?!" Siwon exclaimed in disbelief, "He... he can't be President Lee Soo Man's...?" Sunny nodded miserably, "He is, oppa. He is my uncle, Lee Soo Man's son, Lee Soo Hyuk." The stunned silence that followed after her confession was shattered when Donghae clattered to the floor as his legs give out. "Lee Soo Hyuk? Do you really mean that the model turned actor Lee Soo Hyuk is Lee Soo Man's son?! How could he...?" Ki Bum asked.

 

Ryeowook's POV

Blood trickled down the cut from the right side of his cheek where the whip hit him and his mask snapped into two. He didn't attempt to hide his face or anything though when he turned to face Leeteuk, his eyes were burning with anger. Ryeowook couldn't believe who he was looking at and stuttered his name in shock. "Lee... Lee Soo Hyuk?! " The tall model turned with a smirk and asked seductively with his vampiric features, "You mean to say that you didn't even manage to guess even though we thoroughly enjoyed each other?" That got Leeteuk seeing red again as he struggled futilely against the black men. "Why are you doing this to us?! We don't even know each other well! " Ryeowook cried. "Don't know each other well?" Soo Hyuk shook his head sadly, "I'm sad that you said that, Ryeowook... But it's true that we have never met over work, right? But that doesn't mean that you guys aren't the one to cause my father to go to jail!" Eunhyuk's heart plummeted with unease as the word "jail" strike a recognition and realization dawned on him, "Lee Soo Hyuk... Lee Soo... Man. You're Lee Soo Man's son?!" The model turned actor smirked. "Well well, Lee Hyukjae, you're smarter than you look; even in that pathetic state of yours." Lee Soo Hyuk was unsmiling when he touched the cut on his cheek gently and got blood on his finger. "The mask was getting uncomfortable so I would have thanked you for getting rid of it but I guess you guys don't really know me well. I get really really when I'm in pain." Soo Hyuk bent down and jerked Leeteuk up by his hair. The leader cried out at the pain and he bought his head down so that their faces were pressed up against one another. "With such a face and body, you guys are just asking for people to violate you. It's all part of the hierarchy, isn't it? Kim Hee Chul was a slave to my father in the past, now it's your turn." He laughed at the pain that flashed in Leeteuk's eyes at the mention of Hee Chul. "You're not worthy to even mention his name," Leeteuk said through clenched teeth and he snickered, "I'm not worthy? Then how worthy are you all? I have had enough of all your angelic facades. I'm going to prove my father's innocence by showing the world what s you guys really are, starting with him." Jerking his head towards his subordinates, the black men cuffed Leeteuk onto a chair and release Eunhyuk from his, onto the floor where he gasped desperately in pain and need for relief. Taking the whip back into his grip,  Soo Hyuk stood in front of Ryeowook once again.