Truth

Mr. Popular and Me

Three months had passed and time was flying. You were still not over Daehyun. No matter how hard you tried, he was the only thing you could think of. You stayed most of the days at home, you wanted to avoid Daehyun and Hannah. You also stayed home because you didn't have anyone at school, you were really lonely and sad. Everytime you decided to go to school again because you were missing too much, you saw Daehyun and Hannah together. It really hurt and you always left before school was over.

 

It was a wednesday, this was your first time in a week and a half that you went to school again. The last time you went to school you saw Daehyun and Hannah holding hands. You tried not to care but ofcourse did. You went to your class and sat down at your desk. You looked around and didn't saw Daehyun. You felt relieved. You caught Jongup looking at you. That made you really sad too. Because of that misunderstanding you also lost your friends. Jongup gave you a little smile and then laid down on his desk with his eyes closed. You kept looking at him. He was the only one that sometimes smiled at you. You used to be the closest to Himchan and Jongup. Maybe that's why he smiled at you, maybe he just felt bad for you, you didn't know.

Hannah came in 10 minutes later. You looked at her. Her hair was different. She used to have dark and straight hair. Her hair was now a bit lighter, with soft curls. Just like your hair. Your hair was lighter than most people and she had probably dyed it. You shrugged and went back to flipping pages of your book. 

Hannah looked at you and started laughing. ''So you're back at school finally. You should have stayed home, nobody wants you to be here.'' She said. ''Why is your exactly like mine?'' You asked. She looked at you with opened. She couldn't say anything. You just smiled, you weren't afraid of her at all. She was about to say something to you but Daehyun came in and he stopped her. ''Enough.'' He said and he grabbed her arm and dragged her to her desk.

 

You were walking from the canteen back to the class after lunch break. You weren't really paying attention because you were thinking about Hannah. Why did she had exactly the same hairstyle as you suddenly? Just thinking about her made your cringe. You went around the corner and bumped into someone. It was like that person was pushing you a bit, because you fell on the ground. ''Don't you have eyes?'' You looked up and saw Daehyun and Hannah, their arms were linked. ''I guess I don't have eyes since I liked someone like you.'' It was the first time that you and Daehyun talked after you broke up. You had no idea that you had the courage.

Hannah looked at you shocked. Daehyun pulled her with him, the rest of B.A.P followed them. Except for Himchan and Jongup. They helped you up. ''Are you okay?'' Jongup asked. You nodded. You wanted to cry, it had been a really long time that you had heard his soft voice. You felt Himchan's hands on your shoulders, he was getting the dust off for you. ''Why are you helping me?'' You asked and looked at the floor. ''No guy should do this to a girl.. And ofcourse because we miss you as a friend.'' Himchan said. You just smiled and wanted to walk to the classroom. ''Haneul-ah.'' You heard, you turned around. ''Come to the coffee shop after school. We should talk.''

 

You were doubting if you should go to the coffee shop or not. It had been a really long time since you had been there and you thought that it would be awkward there. You decided to go since you really wanted to talk to them. You walked into the shop and saw Himchan sitting there already. You went to the table. ''Sit.'' He commanded and he pointed at the chair in front of him. You nodded and did as he told you. You looked at him, it was really awkward. ''I'll get something to drink.''

While Himchan was making the drinks, Jongup came in. It was like nothing had happened, Jongup came in with a big smile on his face. ''Ohh, hi Haneul! You're here already?'' He said and he sat down next to you. You nodded. Himchan came back with three hot chocolats with a lot of whipped cream. You were about to say something about the hot chocolats, it was like Himchan read your mind. ''I know you usually want coffee, but you look like you've lost a lot of weight, that's why.'' He said and he put one of the mugs in front of you. ''You know me too well..'' You said. Himchan started laughing. ''I know, I know.'' 

''Have you been well?'' They asked at the same time. You didn't know why but you lied to them. ''Really?'' You nodded. ''Don't lie to us.'' Himchan said. ''I'm not lying.'' You said and you took a sip of your hot chocolat. It was really good. ''It's good.'' You said and you smiled. ''Don't change subjects.'' Himchan said really strict. You pouted. ''Sorry.''

''You didn't came to school a lot, you weren't well, right?'' Jongup said. You sighed and nodded. ''It just really hurts to see him, because he doesn't believe me. But I understand, I mean there is no evidence that it wasn't me saying that. It really was my voice.'' Himchan nodded. ''We have tried talking to him, but it's hard to convince someone without evidence.'' You looked at Himchan and then at Jongup. ''Do you.. Believe me?'' You asked. ''Well, we do. You won't hurt Daehyun like that, right?'' You just nodded. ''But I did hurt him..'' You said and you sighed. Jongup patted your head, it was really awkward since he was younger than you. ''He thinks that you hurt him, but you didn't right? We just have to find out how it came online and who put it online.'' You nodded. ''We'll take of that. I'll ask Zelo to hack the school computers and we'll probably find something.'' Jongup said.

''What do you think about Hannah?'' Himchan asked. You just shrugged. ''Why does she have the same hairstyle as me?'' You asked. You were a girl and ofcourse you disliked people who copied your style. And you hated it, especially because it was Hannah. The two started laughing. ''Is that all you can think of?'' Himchan said. You shook your head and laughed softly. It had been a really long time that you laughed and you felt good. ''Ofcourse it hurts that they're dating.'' You said. ''So you're also sad because they're dating?'' You nodded. ''Ofcourse I am.'' 

''Don't be sad because they're dating. He doesn't really like her.'' Jongup said. ''How do you know?'' You asked. ''Well.. He keeps calling Hannah, Haneul. Sometimes he calls one of us crying, because he misses you so much.'' You were really shocked and couldn't believe what they were saying. ''Are you serious?'' The two of them nodded. ''That's why you have to date him again. It will better for the two of you.'' Himchan said. You looked at him and smiled. ''Do you want to talk to him?'' He asked. You nodded. You still had to explain that it wasn't you and you had to tell him that you still liked him, but he still didn't talked to you. You really couldn't believe what they had told you, since he looked really happy.

''Can you tell me when he comes here again?'' You asked Himchan when you left. He nodded. ''I will.'' He said and he wrapped his arms around you. ''I really missed you, but Daehyun probably misses you a lot more than I did.'' You just smiled. ''Thank you.'' You said and you pulled away from him. ''For what?'' He asked. ''For everything.''