''Studying''

Mr. Popular and Me

You started to like school. Well, you liked going to school because it was the only place where you could see Daehyun. Midterms were coming and everyone, including you and Daehyun, had to study. You had no time to go on dates with each other so seeing him at school made you really happy.

''Haneul-ah!'' Daehyun whispered during class. You had almost fallen asleep so you got startled. You turned your head and looked at Daehyun. ''What? Can't you see I'm trying to sleep?'' You said softly and you yawned. You had slept really bad lately because of school. You also lost weight, because you had no time to eat. Everything you did was studying, studying and studying. ''Let me borrow your notes, please.'' He said and he walked towards you. You held it up in the air and laid down again. You felt him getting the ruler out of your hand.

''Haneul is so cute.'' You heard Daehyun saying while laughing. You looked up and saw him flipping the pages of your notebook. You started thinking and jumped out of your chair. ''Give it back!'' You said and you ran to his desk. You tried to take the notebook out of his hand but he shook his head. He showed you the pages. All you saw was his name and some hearts. ''Yah stop it! It's embarrassing.'' You said softly. He started giggling like an 8 year old girl. ''You're so cute.'' He said and he ruffled your hair. You flicked him against his forehead. ''Am I still cute? Give it back.''

Everyone was looking at the two of you, it was really embarrassing. ''You're always cute.'' He said and he held your notebook in front of you. You tried to grab it but Daehyun was faster than you were. ''I will give it back if..'' He whispered and he pouted his lips. You looked at him and started laughing. How was it possible to change from being a prick to a cutiepie in a second? That was something only Daehyun could do.

''Close your eyes.'' You commanded. He smiled and closed his eyes. You pulled your notebook out of his grip and walked back to your place. You saw him opening one eye. You sticked out your tongue and started laughing. He looked at you and smiled. ''You're so mean and lovely at the same time.'' He said and he laid down on his desk, still looking at you. ''Awwe, you're mean too!'' You said. He rolled his eyes. ''Forget about the lovely part.'' He said and he imitated you by sticking out his tongue. You looked at him with a sad face. ''Just kidding, you're the most lovely girl I've ever met and that I'll ever know.''

 

''Let's get lunch together.'' Daehyun said when it was time to lunch. You nodded and stood up with your book in your hands. You wanted to study while eating. ''Let me carry that for you.'' He said and he reached out to take your book. You looked at him. ''What the hell? It's just one book, I can carry this myself. What do you think I am? I'm not that weak as you think.'' You said and you started walking. ''Yah, why why why are you getting mad?'' Daehyun said and he grabbed your hand. 

''Sorry, I just wanted to do what other boyfriends do for their girlfriends. You know that I've never had a girlfriend before right? So I still don't know how to act.'' He said. You pressed a kiss on his cheek and smiled. ''Please don't try to do those things they do in movies and dramas.'' You said and you started laughing. ''Why? Don't you like it? I thought every girl liked things like that.'' You started laughing. ''Sorry, it feels scripted or something. Just be yourself.''

Daehyun's plate was already empty. ''Ahh, that's why you look like you've lost a lot of weight.'' He said softly while looking at your plate. The break was almost over but you hadn't touched your food yet. You were still studying. He took the spoon and got some rice and held it up in front of your mouth. You looked at him and slowly ate the rice he was feeding you. Did the canteen lady put something in the rice or was it because of Daehyun feeding you that it tasted really good? He fed you again.

''Don't skip lunch anymore from now, okay?'' He said and he looked at you with a serious face. He didn't want you to get more skinny. Or faint in the middle of class or something. You just nodded without looking up from your book. Daehyun lifted your face with his thumb and looked into your eyes. You didn't know why but you started blushing. ''Promise me that you will get lunch with me everyday.'' He said while holding up his pink. You smiled and hooked your pink in his. ''I promise. One condition, you have to feed me.'' You promised. He started laughing. ''If that will stop you from skipping lunch, okay.''