Dare

Mr. Popular and Me

You didn't know what to say. You looked at Daehyun, he was just as shocked as you. You knew that he hadn't told the others that he kissed you and you thought that it was really embarrassing to say that your first kiss was not long ago. You tried to ask him what you should do by making weird faces, but Daehyun didn't got it. He shrugged with a confused look on his face. You sighed and closed your eyes. He could kill you later if he wanted. You took a deap breath and started talking. It was embarrassing but they were your best friends, they would probably laugh, but they wouldn't tell the people at school.

''We were walking in the forest. The wind was blowing, a little too hard. It looked really beautiful and shiet, but his lips were suddenly on my lips. I don't really know what happened. It was totally not the first kiss that I imagined.'' You said. You opened your eyes and looked at the guys. You could see that Daehyun was relieved. Youngjae sighed. ''But you still haven't told us who the person is who you kissed.'' He said and he looked at you. You looked around you, you saw 5 curious faces and one face that was a little scared? You didn't know any words to describe his face. 

''You guys wouldn't believe it if she said it.'' Daehyun said after a silence. The faces that were looking at you changed their directions. ''What do you mean?'' The second oldest asked. Daehyun looked at you and smiled awkwardly. So Haneul's first kiss was really with me? Cute. ''You guys wouldn't believe it.'' Daehyun repeated. ''Hyung! Stop teasing us and tell it!'' Zelo and Jongup said at the same time. The maknaes starting giggling. ''Shut up! I want to hear what he is going to say.'' Yongguk said and he hit Zelo who was sitting next to him against the back of his neck to shut him up. The giggling boys stopped and pouted. ''Haneul's first kiss was with me.'' 

''No way!'' ''Daehyun, this isn't funny at all!'' ''Wow, I didn't expect that at all, like a punch in my face!'' ''You guys hate each other! Stop lying dude!'' The boys didn't stop screaming till Daehyun stood up and asked them to shut up. ''Haneul, is it really true?'' Himchan asked. You shyly nodded. ''Why?'' You sighed, why were they still asking questions? Curious monkeys. ''It was an accident.'' Daehyun said, helping you. You nodded again. ''It was just an accident.''

''But it was kinda romantic isn't it? I mean you were walking in the forest, that sounds really romantic.'' Daehyun's best friend said. ''It could be romantic but his lips crashed so hard on mine, it hurt for a couple of days!'' You said and you started laughing. You were still confused, you still didn't understand why the kiss felt good. It wasn't embarrassing at all to admit that your first kiss was with Daehyun and they didn't laugh at all. ''I know that you had your first kiss now but how did you wanted your first kiss to be?'' Himchan suddenly asked. You started thinking. You had never thought about, if it happened then it happened you thought. ''I think it would be perfect if it was on the beach. We could look at the sunset and kiss? I think that that is very romantic.''

 

After a little encouraging and begging you finally chose Dare. ''Kiss one of us for more than a minute.'' Himchan said immediately. Yongguk pouted and put an arm around Himchan's shouders. ''You desperate piece of shiet, stop being so obvious. Why are you cheating on me?'' Yongguk said with his girly voice. The other guys started laughing. ''Please never do that again. That sounds ridiculous.'' You said laughing. ''Haneul don't try to make us forget your dare!'' Himchan said and he smiled. ''I don't want to.'' You said and you sighed. You regretted choosing Dare, you knew that they would ask for something like that. ''You can't pass!'' 

You tried to make them forget your Dare but they didn't. You even tried to get out of the room twice, but Yongguk dragged you back on his shoulder everytime. You then wanted to do it, because you didn't want to look like a loser or . But you were hesitating. You didn't want to kiss any of them. You didn't want to kiss Zelo or Jongup because they were like a younger brother, and you would never kiss your younger brother if you had one. You also didn't want to kiss Yongguk and Himchan because they were like an older brother.

There were only two people left. You sat down in front of him and bit your lip. You put a hand on his shoulder so you wouldn't lose your balance and fall forward. You closed your eyes and pressed your lips against his. His lips were still as soft as the first time you had met them. He was holding his breath and he was staring straight forward.

After a couple of seconds Youngjae took one of his hands and placed it on your hip. ''Calm down dude.'' He whispered in his best friend's ear. Daehyun always listened to his best friend. So he slowly closed his eyes and pulled you closer with the hand that was on your hip. You were surprised by his move that made the two of you really close to each other. It was there again suddenly. That weird feeling like the first time his and your lips touched. Your heart was beating really fast and it was getting warm. Did you felt it everytime you would kiss? Or did you felt it because of Daehyun?