Goodbye

Mr. Popular and Me

''Goodbye beautiful beach.'' You said while wavind at the beach. The last couple of days had been a lot of fun. ''It's so sad that we have to leave already.'' You said and you pouted. The seven of you were sitting at the bus stop. ''Can't we stay another day?'' You really wanted to stay here, the weather was nice and it was a lot of fun with the boys. ''I wish we could, but there are other people in the house now.'' Yongguk said and he sighed. ''Oh, the bus arrived!'' Zelo said and he jumped up. ''I'm sitting next to Jongup.'' The youngest said and he pulled his hyung up. The two of them ran to the bus giggling. Youngjae and Yongguk followed them.

You stood up and looked at Himchan, you wanted to sit next to him because you were still a little bit awkward with Daehyun. Daehyun grabbed your hand and flipped his hair. ''I'm sitting next to you.'' He said and he laughed softly. Ofcourse, I won't let my girl sitting next to him. He pulled you with him to the bus. You turned your head around but kept walking. ''Mian.'' You mouthed to Himchan, he just smiled.

 

When you and Daehyun got in the bus, all the seats were taken already. You looked at each other and decided to stand till someone got up. ''I don't want to sit next to him.'' You said softly and you looked outside. ''Why? Why? Why? I'm your boyfriend now, why don't you want to sit next to me?'' Daehyun yelled. The two of you hadn't told the other boys that you were dating yet, because Daehyun wanted to tell it when it got more serious, but he was screaming it out loud now. ''I thought you didn't wanted to tell it to them yet.'' You said and you pointed at the guys who were sitting on the backseat. You smiled when you saw that they were all sleeping. You wanted to sleep too, but you couldn't because you were standing. 

After half an hour you got tired. Your eyes kept closing the whole time but you told yourself to stay awake or you would fall down. Daehyun noticed it. ''Are you okay?'' He asked. You wanted to nod but you shook your head. ''I'm tired.'' You said while yawning. He looked around to see if there was a seat empty already but all the seats were still not vacant.

''There is no place to sit and we shouldn't wake up others.'' He said and he thought of a solution. He first hesitated but he wrapped his arm around your waist slowly. ''What are you doing?'' You asked him softly and you looked at him. ''Just lean on me, okay?'' He said and he smiled. You smiled back and placed your head against his shoulder. ''Are you okay? I'm really heavy.'' You said, you didn't want him to get tired because of you. He nodded and just smiled. You wrapped one of your arms around him and held the pole next to you with the other arm. You looked at Daehyun for the last time and then closed your eyes. Daehyun kissed your hair and then ruffled it.

''Young man, why don't you sit here with your girlfriend?'' An old man said to Daehyun. Daehyun shook his head and blushed. ''I'm okay. You can sit there.'' He answered the man. He wanted to sit there of course, but his parents told him to be nice and respectful towards elders. Daehyun had to admit that holding you was tiring but it made him happy. ''I am getting out at the next stop, I'll survive a couple of minutes standing.'' The old man said and he stood up, offering his seat for Daehyun. Daehyun thanked him and lifted you up. He sat down on the seat with you on his lap. He placed your head on his shoulder again. He removed a strand of hair out of your face and smiled. ''So cute..'' He whispered. He fell asleep too after a couple of minutes.

 

''Well, well, well, what's happening here?'' You heard. You slowly opened your eyes and saw five blonde guys looking at you. You looked around you and saw that you had been sleeping on Daehyun's lap and that you were still sitting on it. ''..'' You whispered slowly and you pinched your boyfriend's cheek lightly to wake him up. ''Yah! Jung Daehyun, wake up!'' You said and you pinched him again but harder. ''I want to stay like this forever.'' He said and he pulled you closer, he was still sleeping. ''Yah!'' You yelled and you shook him back and forth. He finally woke up and saw his friends. He looked at you a little bit shocked. ''You two can explain it later because we have to get off now.'' You stood up and walked out of the bus.

 

Daehyun had told the others that the two of you had decided to try it. They were all shocked, they hadn't expect it but they approved it. You were still a little tired so you walked behind the group with Himchan. ''So you and Daehyun are really dating each other?'' Himchan asked. You could tell that he was dissapointed just by looking at him. ''Please don't call it like that. We are trying to get to know each other.'' You said and you started giggling. ''You must really like him..'' Himchan said and he pouted. ''Sorry.'' You said softly. ''Please don't feel sorry. Love doesn't always work.'' He said and he smiled.

''Yah! Park Haneul, come here!'' Daehyun shouted. You looked up and saw him standing a couple of meters in front of you. You looked and Himchan and smiled. ''I have to go, my boyfriend is calling me.'' You said and you waved at Himchan. He waved back. ''Goodbye best friend.'' You said and you hopped to Daehyun. ''Goodbye.. My first love.'' Himchan whispered and he bit his lip. ''You'll be okay. It's going to be okay.''