Meeting the jerk

Mr. Popular and Me

''THIS MAP AAAAAAH!'' You screamed. You threw the map on the ground and pounded on it. You wanted to pull all the hairs out of your head. You really had no idea where you had to go to. You let out a sigh and looked around. There was nobody nearby. You picked up the map again and tried to find the way to class. ''Damn.. This school..'' You said and shook your head.

You found the entrance after a couple rounds around the school. You opened the door and saw a lot of people staring and pointing at you and then whispering. You shrugged and tried to find your locker. You felt someone poking your back. You slowly turned around and saw a handsome guy. ''Maybe you should turn the map around, you're holding it upside down.'' He said and he laughed. You started to get a red color. ''What do you need to find?'' He asked and he looked at the map. ''Locker 278.'' You said and you looked at him instead of the map. He is so handsome, you thought. You opened his mouth to say something but suddenly a group of girl ran to your direction, screaming. You saw the guy saying something but you couldn't hear. You eyes followed the screaming girls. ''OH EM GIEEEE OPPA LOOKS SO HANDSOME TODAY!'' ''CAN I BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND YOUNGJAE?!'' ''OPPAAAAA!'' ''OH MY GOD HE TOUCHED ME!!!'' You turned around to listen to the guy but he was gone. You sighed. Your first ''friend'' was gone and you didn't even knew his name. You walked, looking at your map only. ''I'm going crazy!'' You yelled. You did another step and fell on the floor because you bumped into someone.

''DON'T YOU HAVE EYES?!'' You and the guy you bumped in to said at the same time. You stood up and touched your back, it hurt. ''Don't you know who I am? You better get on your knees and I'll think about forgiving you.'' He said and he looked arrogant at you. You wiped the dust from your shoulders and then looked at him again. ''I don't know who you are and I don't want to know..'' You said and you wanted to walk away, but the jerk grabbed your hand. ''You can't go without apologizing.'' He said pulling you back. ''Ahh, I'm so jealous, he grabbed her hand..'' You heard a girl saying. He must be popular, you thought, but he is a bastard. You rolled your eyes. ''I'm so sorry... For the fact that you're a ing !'' You pulled your wrist out of his grip and looked at at the guys standing next to him. They all looked exactly like each other. Tall and handsome. But they were probably as mean as the guy in front of you. They were laughing. It made you smile. You turned around and went looking for your locker again. ''HEY! Who said that you could leave? You better apologize! YA! You're going to regret this! I am Jung! Dae Hyun! Did you hear that! YOU BETTER DON'T FORGET MY NAME!'' Jung Dae Hyun screamed and he jumped up and down pointing at you. You laughed and finally found your locker. ''This is going to be a funny year..'' You said.

''Ahh, I can't believe that that girl did that!'' Dae Hyun said. He was still pissed off because of the incident this morning. ''Dae Hyunie hyung, calm down! Did you forget that you're the son of the school's principal? You can send her from your school whenever your want!'' Zelo, youngest of B.A.P said and he tapped Dae Hyun's shoulder. ''Don't you think that it's kinda cool? She's the first girl to do this to you..'' Young Jae, Dae Hyun's best friend said. ''NO! I don't think so! I ing hate it!'' Dae Hyun screamed. The other boys started laughing. ''Where is Himchan by the way?'' Yongguk the oldest asked. The other boys shrugged. ''He's probably working or something.''

You took off your backpack and sat down on the chair that was free. You were in this coffee house next to school. You heard girls in your class talking about it. They said that it was the best coffee they ever had and that there were handsome employees. It sounded good so you decided to visit. ''What do you want to order?'' A deep voice said. You looked up, it was the guy that was trying to help you this morning. ''Oh you are!'' You both said at the same time. You both started laughing. ''What do you want?'' He asked. ''What do you recommend?'' I asked and I looked at him. He was so handsome. You caught yourself staring at him with your mouth open. You closed your mouth as fast as possible, you didn't want to drool. ''Caramel Macchiato is my favorite and that's the one I recommend.'' He said and he laughed. ''Can I have a caramal Macchiato please?'' You said. ''I'll be right back with your coffee.'' He said and winked. You almost died. You looked at him walking away. ''Breathe in, breathe out.'' He was the first one that was nice to you. 

He was really fast. He was back in 2 minutes or less. ''Your coffee.'' He said and he sat down in front of you. He had a Caramel Macchiato also. ''What's your name?'' He said and he looked at you. He took a sip from his coffee. ''Ahh, it's hot..'' He said. You're hot too, you thought. You shook your head. What the hell were you thinking? ''My name is Park Haneul, what's yours?'' You said and you took a sip too. It was indeed hot. You opened your mouth a little bit so air could come in. ''I'm Kim Himchan, nice to meet you.. Haneul.'' He said. You smiled. ''Nice to meet you too.'' You said. It felt nice, talking to him again. ''How is the coffee?'' Himchan asked. You put your thumbs up. ''It's delicious.'' You said and you smiled. ''How old are you?'' He asked. ''I was born in '94, you?'' I said. ''I'm older than you.'' He said and he smiled.

''YA! WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING?!'' Dae Hyun screamed when he walked in to the coffee house, pointing at the table you and Himchan were sitting at. ''Are you two dating or something?!'' Himchan stood up. ''Dae Hyun, it's not like that, relax man..'' You slowly turned your head at the entrance's direction and saw the from this morning. ''You can't drink coffee with her! She's evil!'' Dae Hyun said. He sounded like a 4 years old kid. You stood up also and walked towards the . ''Hey..'' You said and you zoomed in on his face. ''You're the from this morning..'' One of his friends laughed. ''You two know each other?'' Himchan asked and he pointed at Dae Hyun and you. ''Yeah, she is the girl I told you about! The girl that bumped in to me and didn't even apologize!'' Himchan looked at you. ''What are you, the girl he is talking about?'' He asked and he started laughing. ''Ya Dae Hyun, she's really nice. I think you would think that she's really nice also.'' How funny. The 's friend was taking my side. ''I think that Himchan hyung is right hyung.. You shouldn't judge someone from the first impression.'' Jong Up said. You nodded and reached out your hands. ''Sorry for bumping into you, let's start over again.'' You said as serious as possible. Dae Hyun wanted to shake your hand but you pulled your hand back. ''Just kidding.'' You said and you sticked your tongue out. You hopped out of the store. ''FROM NOW ON, IT'S WAR!'' You heard the jerk screaming. This ''war'' was going to be interesting. Very interesting.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

omfg it kinda ... sorry D: