Meeting the Principal's grandson

Mr. Popular and Me

You stood in front of your locker, whistling. You didn't know why but you felt happy to go to this school. Maybe it was because you finally had a friend, Himchan. You felt someone patting your shoulder and you turned around. You smiled when you saw Himchan and one of his friends, you still didn't know all their names. They all looked like each other, but you could recognize Himchan. And the jerk ofcourse. ''Let's go to class together. I asked my homeroom teacher and he said that we are in the same class, isn't that awesome?'' You nodded. You were at school yesterday but the class you were in was too crowded so you had to switch classes. ''I'll have to get my stuff out of my locker, you can go first.'' Himchan smiled and waved. ''See you.'' He said and he ran away.

After you got everything out of your locker, you walked to your class. You looked through the window and saw Himchan sitting, so you were sure that it was your class. You took a deep breath and opened the door. You looked around and a smile appeared on your face when you saw Himchan, but it dissappeared when you saw the jerk. The class was quiet too suddenly, probably because rumours had spread about you and Dae Hyun. ''My name is Park Haneul. I'm your new classmate, starting today. Please be good to me.'' You said. You copied the line from a drama, because you were bad at introducing yourself.

''What did you say? Is your name Haneul?'' Dae Hyun said and he looked at Haneul. The class started laughing, making Dae Hyun satisfied. So she was going to be in my class from now? I'll show that arrogant that the school is mine and not hers, he thought. You looked back at him and smiled. ''Call me whatever you want. I remembered your name by the way. It was Jung Hyun, right?'' The class started laughing harder and people started talking. Dae Hyun stood up and pointed at you. ''Yah! You..'' He couldn't finish his sentence because the teacher clapped in his hands. ''Silence please. And Dae Hyun sit down and be nice to her. You can't do everything you want just because you're the grandson of the principal! You should be the example of a good student.'' The homeroom teacher said. He pointed at a empty table and pushed you towards it. ''You can sit there for the rest of the year.''

That's why he was acting that arrogant, you thought. The principal was his grandfather. You facepalmed yourself and took off your bag. If you know that he was his grandson, you wouldn't have acting like this. You sighed and decided to not get involved with him anymore. You didn't want to get kicked out of the school again. You liked the school, because you finally made a friend. You looked around you, Himchan sat in front of you and there were two blonde guys sitting next to you. ''Jong Up.'' The one on the right of you said when he saw you looking at him. ''Yongguk.'' You heard on the other side of you. You started to understand why they were really popular, they were really goodlooking. You muttered your name and smiled. ''Nice to meet you.'' Yongguk and Jong Up said at the same time. It was awesome because it showed how good they knew each other, but it kinda made you scared too. They were perfect, looked like each other and they thought the same things. It made you thought they were like robots.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

short chapter! sorry for not updating, i was busy with school etc..

hope you enjoyed ;)