Your friends and errr.. Daehyun.

Mr. Popular and Me

Three weeks had passed after your first day of school. You finally found a school you liked. It wasn't that you were the baddest female out of there or something, but you always got kicked out of a school just because you had your own opinion. You had become good friends with all the B.A.P boys except for Daehyun. You and Daehyun were making fun of each other the whole time, pushing each other everytime you saw each other. You thought it was funny to see him all pissed off. Even though you know he was the person you shouldn't mess with, you couldn't stop. 

''Haneul! Are you coming to the coffee house today?'' Himchan asked. You nodded. They asked it everyday, you said yes everytime. It was a lot of fun at the coffee house. Himchan was usually working, but he talked to you everytime he passed by, bringing coffee or tea to a customer. Jongup was the smartest of the 6 boys so he always told you what was told that day in class, you were always sleeping. You always had a lot of fun with the boys, sometimes you felt kinda bad for Daehyun because you were hanging out with his friends. But then he made fun of you again and you didn't felt bad anymore. He always sat at the table you were sitting with the boys too, but he always stood up and started helping Himchan with serving after 10 minutes.

You were putting the books you had in your bags in your locker when someone suddenly patted your head. ''Noona, let's go.'' You sighed. ''Zelo, I have told you so many times, don't call me noona!'' It wasn't that you disliked being called noona or something, but it made you feel old. You were the same age as the other boys, you were all one year older than Zelo. That boy wasn't even smart but he skipped a class. Zelo grabbed your arm and the two of you walked to the coffee house.

You looked at the table you usually sat at. Only Daehyun was there. You looked at Zelo, he shrugged. ''I'll go look for the other boys, okay noona?'' Zelo let go of your arm and hopped away, looking for the other guys. You sighed and sat down next to Daehyun. He looked at you. You smiled awkwardly.

The two of you sat there for around 10 minutes without saying anything to each other. You wanted to ask him things, how he was doing, how it feels like to be the most popular guy in school, but you couldn't and you didn't know why. When you finally got all the courage to ask him something, you heard a lot of footsteps and yelling. You looked at Daehyun for a moment, he was already looking at you. He bit his lip, his fingers went through his hair. He stood up and walked away. Someone patted your head. You looked up and saw Young Jae. You looked at Daehyun who was walking away and sighed. It must ; having a girl you didn't like hanging out with your friends. ''He'll be fine.'' You heard. You smiled and nodded. He would be fine, right?

You spent the day with the other boys, Himchan didn't have to work because Jongup worked that day. It was weird, Daehyun usually helped with serving, but he wasn't there. You didn't knew where he was and you started to feel a little bit guilty.

 

''Don't touch me!'' You yelled. Daehyun was walking behind you in the hallway, he kept pushing and poking the back of your knees with his feet. ''I'm not doing anything?'' He said with an innocent smile. You wanted to hit him in times like this, but you didn't; he was still the Principale's grandson. You were done if you'd slap him. That was the only reason. He poked your face with his finger. ''Stop it!''

Daehyun kept doing it the whole day. Everywhere you went, he went too. He even waited for you when you went to the restroom. It was kinda creepy. You walked out of the building and tried to get rid of him, but everytime you looked behind you the jerk was still walking there. You started running, you heard him running too. ''Oh gosh..'' You whispered and you rolled your eyes.

A couple of kids were playing soccer, you tried not to bump into them. The ball rolled in front of you. You smirked and picked it up. You turned around and threw it with all your power. You closed your eyes for a second. When you opened them again you saw Daehyun rubbing his head while pointing at you. His angry face made you laugh so hard. ''You better start running!'' He yelled and he walked as fast as he could to you. ''..'' You started running, causing him to run too. You were still laughing you thought that it was really funny.

''Stop it! Don't you dare taking another step!'' Daehyun yelled suddenly. You stopped running and turned around. You noticed that you weren't on the site anymore. You had no idea, where in the world were you? You looked at Daehyun, he was breathing heavily. It was kinda y, but you immediately shook the thought out of your head. He stood in front of you suddenly, he was really close. Your face was only a few inches away from his. It made you nervous. Especially when you were somewhere you didn't know and there weren't any other people. 

''Do you know where we are?'' Daehyun asked after standing like that for a couple of minutes. You shrugged. ''No, do you know where we are?'' You asked and you looked at him. You never noticed how tall he was. He shook his head. ''I also don't know where we are.'' He said and he pouted. ''What are we going to do?''

The most impossible thing ever happened. Something that even wasn't possible in movies and dramas. The wind started blowing really hard. The wind was blowing so hard that a branch swayed against the back of Daehyun's head. He lost his balanced and almost fell forward, he stopped himself by grabbing your shoulders, but his head was still moving forward. You closed your eyes because you thought that your heads were going to clash, but it didn't happen. It didn't even hurt. Daehyun's lips had crashed on yours.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lol sorry for not updating!

i hope you enjoyed haha, i had no inspiration :c

yeah idk what to write here, thanks for reading? haha

random y picture because i love you subscribers!!