Happy Anniversary

Mr. Popular and Me

You were sitting in class but no one of B.A.P was there. You kept looking at the door, but when school was almost finished they still hadn't enter the classroom. You sighed and when you wanted to lay down you heard someone calling you. ''Haneul noona!'' You looked up and saw Zelo. You could see that he had ran, because there was sweat on his forehead. He looked worried also. ''Come here.'' He said and he gestured you to come. You shook your head. ''We can leave in 30 minutes.'' You said and looked at the clock. Zelo walked towards you and grabbed your arm. ''You have to come, something happened to Daehyun.'' Ahh, that was probably why he looked like he was worrying about something. ''Okay..'' You said and you packd your stuff. Zelo started running and you followed him.

''Where is he?'' You asked and you looked around. ''You have to turn right now, but I'm going. Bye noona!'' Zelo said and he waved. He ran away. ''Where are you going? And how many times do I have to tell you to not call me noona!'' You yelled. He didn't heard it so you sighed. You shrugged and turned right like Zelo said. ''What could have happened to him?'' You thought. 

You were walking with your face down but you looked up when you heard Daehyun's voice. You saw him standing against a tree that was covered in christmas lights. It looked really pretty. He walked towards you and smiled. He placed his finger on your chin and closed your widened mouth. He then took your hand and walked back to the tree. ''What is this?'' You asked and you looked at the tree. He wrapped his arms around your waist from behind and placed his chin on your shoulder. You could feel that he was smiling. ''I know that you would forgot.'' He said and he started laughing. ''Forget what?'' You said and you placed your hands on his. ''It's our 6 months anniversary tomorrow.'' 

You hit yourself against your forehead for forgetting. ''Sorry..'' You said softly. ''I knew that you were going to forget, because you're a idiot.'' He said and he pinched your cheek. You wanted to yell at him because he called you an idiot. ''My cute idiot.'' He said and he pressed a kiss on your cheek. ''Let's sit down.'' He said and he escorted you to the white bench. You smiled and sat down. 

Daehyun was looking really good even though he was wearing a simple leather jacket with a black shirt underneath it. His hair was a little bit messy, but you really liked it when it was messy instead of perfect. You looked at your own outfit. You were still wearing your uniform and you probably didn't look good since you ran from school to the park with Zelo.

It was really awkward. The two of you were sitting on the bench and you were just staring forward. You opened your mouth and wanted to say anything but you didn't know what. ''Ehh.. Happy anniversary?'' Daehyun said. You looked at him and let out a laugh. ''It was awkward, wasn't it?'' You said and he agreed.

''Haneul-ah..'' He said. Your heart started beating faster, that always happened when he said your name. There was something in his voice and you just loved it a lot. ''Hmm?'' You said and you turned to him. He smiled and held your hand. ''Six months have passed already, time goes fast right? I just wanted to say that I'm really happy that I've met you and that you're my girlfriend.'' It took about a minute until you got what he said.

''I'm also happy that I've met you.'' You said and you smiled. ''I'm glad that I wanted to try it back then, because..'' You turned red. It was embarrassing to admit. ''Why?'' He asked and he came closer. ''You like me don't you?'' He smirked and he poked your cheek. ''Then why are you dating me?'' He asked and he came closer than he already was. ''Because..'' You slowly started. It was really hard for your to admit it. ''Why?'' His cute, full with aegyo side was coming up. ''Because I like you!'' You said and you closed your eyes so you didn't have to meet his. 

You could feel your cheeks burning and you still didn't had the courage to open your eyes. ''I really liked you back then.. I didn't know that I could like you more than that.'' Daehyun said. You turned redder and hoped that he couldn't see it because it was dark. ''You're so cute.''

''You should have had showed me your cute side from the beginning, I really disliked you back then.'' You said and you smiled. You could still remember those days like yesterday. ''I didn't know I had that side too.'' The two of you started laughing. ''You were really handsome but I always had the urge to punch your pretty face. And I still think that way sometimes.'' You said and you laughed. ''Please don't touch my face.'' He said and he placed his hands on his face. You pressed a kiss on his nose. ''Touched it.''  

''I'm wondering.. When did you start liking me?'' You asked him. ''Well.. You were the first girl that didn't like me and you always yelled at me. I think that was when I started to get interested. But I think I realised it when you were with Himchan.'' He said. ''You were jealous? Aww, that is really cute.''

''I bought you something by the way.'' Daehyun said and he showed you a little bag. You looked at it. ''I'm feeling really bad.'' You said, you forgot your anniversary and you didn't bought him a present. ''It's okay, I already have everything.'' He said and he sticked out his tongue. You pinched his cheek. ''You're still a jerk sometimes.'' You said. 

''I didn't know what to get you and then I remembered that one time you were staring at it in the store.'' He said when you were unboxing the little box that was in the bag. He was right, you always stared at it when you saw it in the store, but you never bought it because it was expensive. He took the perfume out of your hands and started spraying it on you. ''Hmm, it smells good.'' He said, he was still spraying. ''Daehyun stop! It will go empty and it's really expensive.'' You said and you took it back. ''Sorry, but I'll buy you a lot more in the future.''

He pulled you on his lap and wrapped his arms around you. ''I get why you liked that perfume, it smells really nice.'' He said and he pressed his nose in your neck softly. ''Daehyun, it tickles.'' You said and you giggled. He pressed a kiss in your neck. ''Sorry, you just smell really nice.'' He said and he smiled. You pressed a kiss on his hair. ''You're adorable.'' You said and you wrapped your arms around him too. ''Can we stay like this a little longer?'' He said, but you shook your head and let go of him. ''Why not?'' He asked and he pouted. You just smiled and pressed your lips against his.