My first kiss went a little like this

Mr. Popular and Me

It took a couple of minutes before your realized what happened. You looked at Daehyun with a shocked face, he was also looking at you with the same expression. ''Sorry, I didn't-'' He started. You shook your head. ''No, it's okay, it was an accident.'' You answered softly and you bit your lip. You should have been thinking about clearing up the misunderstandings, but you thought about the kiss that happened a moment ago. His lips were so soft and they tasted sweet. You shook your head again, don't think about it.

Daehyun turned his head away, it was too awkward to look at you. He was thinking exactly the same thing. He didn't like you, he didn't even saw you as one of his friend, but it felt good. He felt his cheeks turning red. He started to breathe faster and he could hear his heart beating faster too. This is so wrong, he thought. Why is my heart beating like crazy? He looked at you again and he felt his cheeks burning.

''Let's forget what happened just now..'' You said after thinking a couple of minutes. It was better for you and for him if the two of you forgot it. You were avoiding looking at him but you could see him nodding. ''Let's go back, it's getting dark.'' He said and he walked forward. You walked a little bit behind him, walking next to him would be awkward. You touched your lips and sighed. ''We just... That was my first kiss..'' You said and you pouted. Daehyun stopped walking, he heard what you said but he wanted to confirm it. ''What did you say?'' He asked. ''I didn't said anything.'' You said. Daehyun shrugged, why were girls so dramatic about their first kiss? It was also his first kiss. Yes, he was a playboy and he flirted with a lot of girls, but he wanted his first kiss to be with someone who really loved.. But his first kiss wasn't even with someone he liked. He sighed and started walking again.

 

After walking around for almost 30 minutes you started to get tired. Daehyun noticed it, you were yawning the whole time and you started to walk really slowly. Daehyun sighed and sat down. ''Get on my back.'' He commanded. You were half asleep, so you almost tripped over him. ''Aish..'' He stood up and grabbed your wrists. He put your arms around his neck and when you were finally holding him tightly, he took your legs and wrapped them around his waist. ''I don't want you to carry me.'' You said and you tried to get off, but he was holding you too tight. ''No, I have to. What if I just keep walking and you fall asleep behind me? I won't notice it and you will lay there on the ground by yourself. I can't let that happen.''

 

''Yah, Jung Daehyun!'' Daehyun almost got deaf because you screamed. He thought you were drunk for a moment, your behaviour was exactly like a drunk person's behaviour. ''Yeah, we're almost there.'' He said for the tenth time and he sighed. He started to get tired, it was almost midnight, but you were near the school. ''I wanted to ask something else, prick.'' You screamed. Daehyun wanted you just to shut up, but he got curious about what you thought about him. ''Daehyun, why are you being a jerk to me?'' You asked and you played with his blonde hair. You yawned again and waited for an answer. ''You are the one who started it.'' He said. He was right. ''So if I start being nice to you, will you be nice to me too?'' Daehyun nodded and said that he would be nice from now on. You started laughing. ''Who said that I was going to be nice to you?'' You joked. ''..'' He said softly and he got flicked on the forehead by you. ''Yah, don't call me like that, it was a joke, it was a joke!'' You said and you placed your head on his shoulder. Not because you wanted to but you just got really tired. Daehyun started blushing again. It surprised him, he didn't knew that he turned red that easily but you made him blush the whole time. You fell asleep after a couple of minutes. ''It's so tiring carrying you, and now you fell asleep.'' Daehyun said and he gained all his strength for the last meters. ''Haneul, let's get along well from now.'' He said smiling while entering the school building.


oh my god i'm so excited for oneshot!!! they look so y etc I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT TO WRITE HERE!!!!!