Birthday Trip: Day 1

Mr. Popular and Me

You woke up. Why didn't you see the posters that were hanging on the wall in front of you? You yawned and heard people whispering. You looked around you and saw six blonde guys looking at you. Your eyes immediately widened. You wanted to pull your blanket up, to cover your embarrassing pyjama but there was a jacket, not a blanket on your lap. You opened your mouth to say anything but Youngjae put his hand on your mouth.

''Neomu haengbokan moseub nae yeope itneun neo oneureul gidaryeosseo neoui saeng ireul.'' Youngjae suddenly started singing. You looked at the other guys but they were just smiling and humming along. Youngjae was still covering your mouth.

''Nal boneun neoui misoga oh neomu neomu nuni busyeo neol wihaeso nan jeo byeoreul ttada jugo shipeo.'' Daehyun sang. You were shocked, he was a really good singer and you had not expect that from him.

All the boys including Yongguk with his deep husky voice joined Daehyun. ''Happy birthday to you areum daun nae sarang. Baby, only for you niga isseo haengbokae. Happy birthday to you oneul cheoreom yeongwonhi. Baby, only for you urin hamkke hal geoya.'' You couldn't help it, but you started tearing up. Youngjae pulled his hand away from your mouth and wiped away your tears. You couldn't believe that you were friends with those guys; they were nice and sweet, they were goodlooking and they could sing? They were perfect.

You couldn't believe that they had remembered your birthday, you had forgot it yourself. ''You guys are the best.'' You said and you smile while wiping away the tears that had fallen again. The youngest two wrapped their arms around you. ''Happy birthday!'' The maknaes said and they each pressed a kiss on your cheek. ''Sorry noona, I had no money to buy you something. And you know that Jongup is saving for a xbox 360.'' Zelo said. You started laughing and ruffled their hair. ''Cuties..''

You were sitting at a bus stop in the middle of nowhere. ''Where are we?'' You asked and you looked around. The only thing you saw was a road, grass and flowers. ''This is your birthday present from me, Yongguk and Youngjae.'' Himchan said. You smiled, but you were still a little scared. ''Where are we? How did I get here? What time is it?'' You asked. Himchan started laughing because of your cute reaction. ''We are going on a trip to the beach! We kidnapped you when you were sleeping. And it's 6am in the morning.''

 

''Fresh air!'' You yelled happily when you got off the bus after two hours. You ran to the sea with a wide smile. This was your best birthday present ever. You sat down in the sand and looked at the sunset. Himchan settled down next to you. ''It is nice, isn't it? I told them that you would like it if you saw the sunset, guess I was right.''

You went to the small house on the beach they had hired. It was a small white house, but it was beautiful. The kind of house you saw on television all the time. ''Wasn't it expensive?'' You asked while you looked around in the house. ''Well, we splitted the amount, so it was affordable.'' Yongguk said.  

You walked into the room they told you to sleep. The wall was decorated with christmas lights and flowers, you started smiling because it looked pretty. ''Didn't my parents say anything?'' You asked Jongup who was walking with you. He shook his head and started laughing. ''We told them that it was a school trip, so they let you go with us.'' The boy said. You looked at him and your mouth opened. ''OH MY GOD! We have school, but I don't want to get kicked out again, I have to go back.'' You said and you walked out of the room. Daehyun blocked your way. ''Haneul, calm down! Everything is fine, I told the teacher that we were going on a trip and he said that it was fine.'' You were very worried at first, but you started relaxing after a couple of minutes of them telling you that it is okay.

 

''Let's go swimming!'' Zelo said with an excited voice. His friends started to get excited too. ''Yes, let's go!'' They all said, they were all wearing their swimming trunks already. You looked at them and sighed, how were you suppose to swim without the right clothing? They probably noticed the look on your face. ''We took clothes of you with us of course, it's in the red bag!'' Youngjae said. ''WHAT?! You guys touched my clothes?'' What if they had touched your underwear? You closed your eyes and felt embarrassed. ''Of course not, your mother packed everything for us.'' Jongup said while laughing. You felt relieved and went to your room to change.

You were playing on the beach with Zelo and Jongup. You were having a water fight in the sea, you had a lot of fun. Yongguk was teaching Youngjae how to flirt with girls, but he failed because Youngjae was a shy boy. Himchan was playing with some kids on the beach, they were making a castle out of sand. Daehyun was sitting under his beach umbrella with his sunglasses on. You didn't even know if he was awake or not.

Haneul's body is so nice, oh god Daehyun stop looking at her. Daehyun looked at his drink but he caught himself staring at you again after a couple of minutes. Okay, I give up. It is not possible to not look at her. It's a good thing that I'm wearing sunglasses. I'm so jealous of Jongup and Zelo, they can watch you from up close. Should I join the water fight too? No, you would probably not like it. Okay, I'll just sit here and watch. What the hell? Since when did I like watching girls in their bikini? Oh Haneul, you are driving me insane.    

You borrowed a water gun from a little boy that was helping Himchan with his sand castle. It was really cute to see, Himchan surrounded by 15 kids. You filled the gun with water. When you finished filling it you chased Jongup. Zelo was too fast for you. After a couple of minutes running, you got tired. You stopped chasing Jongup, but you had found a new target. An easy target; he was sitting underneath his beach umbrella alone and his name was Jung Daehyun. You slowly walked to him and emptied the content of your gun on his head.

''Yah! Haneul! Come here!'' Daehyun yelled while he jumped off his chair. He flipped his hair to get the water out. You started laughing and ran away from him. His legs were longer so it were only a couple of seconds after he wrapped his arms around your waist. The touch gave you a weird feeling at first, but the two of you were just playing so the feeling went away fast.

''Himchan, help!'' You yelled and you struggled. Himchan looked up from his castle and started laughing. He walked to the two of you and grabbed your ankles. Daehyun started laughing too. ''Yah! I told you to help me, not help Daehyun!'' The boys looked at each other and ran to the beach while holding you. They threw you in the water and high fived each other. 

The weather was nice but you were cold when you got out of the sea. Daehyun was ing his blouse to give it to you, but Himchan was before him. Himchan put his blouse with hawaii print on it around your shoulders. You thanked him and looked at Daehyun who was sighing. You smirked and pushed him into the water. He looked at you, shocked. You sticked out your tongue. ''Revenge.'' You said and you started laughing.

You reached out your hand to help him. He took it but he pulled you in the water with him. You ended sitting on top of him. You looked at each other. You could see that he was as shocked as you, but you both didn't do anything but just sit. ''Weeeheeeeee!'' you both suddenly heard. You saw Himchan and he splashed water in your faces. You didn't know why but you felt a little bit sad. Himchan reached out his hand and helped you up. ''Let's go back or you'll get cold.'' He said and he wrapped one arm around you. You nodded, you were having fun but you were cold indeed. You turned your face around and saw Daehyun still sitting there in the water. You bit your lip but continued walking to the house.

 

Okay Daehyun, it is now or never. I have to do it now, but I have to find her first. Where could she be? She dissapeared after dinner. Hmm, she probably won't be far. I don't think I should do it, what if she doesn't feel the same way? Okay, no I have to or I'll never know. Just do it. You only have one chance.

After dinner you wanted to walk around the beach and watch the sunset. You asked Himchan to go with you because you didn't want to go alone. You were sitting on the beach and you were just talking about this and that. ''Do you like our present?'' Himchan suddenly asked. You nodded while looking at the sunset. It was the first time that you had ever seen the sunset and you really liked it. ''I love it. It's the best birthday present ever.'' You said and you smiled. ''Aww, that is nice to hear. I'm glad you like it.'' He said and he widened his arms. ''Come here.'' He said softly. You started laughing and wrapped your arms around him. ''Thank you.'' You whispered while resting your chin on his shoulder. The hug gave you a really warm and nice feeling.

Daehyun bit his lip and looked at the necklace he had bought for you. He had finally gathered all of his courage to confess to you. He looked at the sight of you and Himchan hugging and sighed. He closed the small box the necklace was in and he put the box in his pocket. What were you thinking Daehyun? Of course she likes Himchan. Idiot.