Awkward

Mr. Popular and Me

Everything was even better than it already was. Daehyun and you didn't made fun of each other anymore. You had to admit that it was a lot of fun when he made fun of you, but it was also very tiring. You were happy that it was finally over, but it was really awkward. You had decided to be nice to Daehyun, but everytime he was alone and saw you, he turned around and walked away. But he did talk to you when you were with the other 5 guys. But you were happy since it was a improvement. About a month later he started talking to you more. You didn't know why but ofcourse you liked it.

 

''Go!'' Youngjae said while pushing Daehyun towards you. ''I don't want to, do it yourself!'' Daehyun said and he took a step back. He did talk to you a lot but he was still shy about the fact that the two of you kissed a month ago. He didn't even told his hyungs when they found it really weird when he suddenly was being nice to you. ''I asked it last time, it's your turn now.'' Youngjae said while pushing Daehyun really hard. He bumped into you. You wanted to get mad, but when you turned around and saw who it was you didn't want to get mad. Daehyun bit his lower lip and looked at the ground. Youngjae started to make gestures. You understood what he meant, you hung aroung with them so much that you could understand them without even thinking. But the only person you didn't understand was Daehyun.

''What's up?'' You asked softly and you looked at him. You heard him taking a deap breath. ''Ehh, the boys and I are going to have a mini-party tomorrow and I-.. I mean the boys wanted to invite you.'' You looked at him and started smiling without knowing. Did he just said I, you thought. ''Okay, I'm coming!'' You said enthousiastically.

''Err, can I get your number.. So I can tell you what time you should come and where it is etc.'' Daehyun said. You stuck out your hand and waited for him to give him his phone. He didn't understand at first but after a couple of seconds he placed his expensive phone in your hand. You looked at it, you had a phone that wasn't high tech at all so you didn't know how it worked. Daehyun saw that you were confused. He thought that it was cute that you didn't know how to use his phone. He bended a little forward and he laid his hand around yours so he could use his phone easily.

''First you have to..'' Everything Daehyun said after that, you didn't hear anymore. You were in shock because he was holding your hand suddenly. You heart started to race, you hoped that he couldn't hear it but he was standing really close. You looked at his face, he was smiling, he probably liked explaining things. You then looked at your hands. He was holding it so comfortably and you didn't know how since you were dying on the inside because of the touch.

Daehyun looked up to see if you were paying attention and saw that you were looking at him. The smile you didn't saw a lot slowly dissappeared. He coughed awkwardly and let go of your hand and his phone immediately. You almost fell down because you were resting on him the whole time, but he caught you. ''Are you okay?'' He asked and he looked at you. You nodded and got out of his hold.

Why are we touching each other the whole time, you both thought. You pressed in your number as fast as you could and gave Daehyun his phone back. ''I'll see you tomorrow!'' You said with an awkward smile and you waved. You wanted to go because the two of you were going to touch each other again and you found it really awkward. You hopped away, leaving the shocked boy behind.

 

Daehyun walked back to Youngjae when you left his sight and sighed. ''I told you that it wasn't that hard!'' Youngjae said and he patted his best friend's shoulder. ''You did well!'' Youngjae also walked away. Daehyun sat down on the ground and looked in front of him. He was feeling really weird, he had never felt something like this before. He thought about the feelings he had never felt, the only thing he had never experienced was love. He immediately shook his head, this was definetly not love.

 

The girl started laughing evil when she arrived at her house. The pictures she took of Daehyun and Haneul were perfect. There was even a picture where it looked like they were kissing. The girl put the pictures on the school community as a anonymous user and waited for reactions from the rest of the students at school.


 

I wanted to update for you guys, I also gained a lot of subscribers! Thank you for reading my story haha <3

ISN'T ONE SHOT GREAT!?!? haha

himchan injured some of his fingers so...